44- Awkward Situation
152 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

44- Awkward Situation  

  

Seeing Armelia lying unconscious, I went back to the pond and after a few minutes brought back some water to wake Armelia and let her drink some after she woke up.  

‘Splash’  

“Hmm... hmm?”  

“Ahh...”  

After I splashed some water on Armelia’s face, she woke up but as soon as she woke up, once again she clutched her head and it looked like there was still some lingering pain or she was suffering from the after-effects.  

“Hey, drink some water, it will make you feel better”  

And I passed her a bottle containing fresh water, that I specifically got from the shop for 10 Sikka.  

Armelia then emptied the whole bottle of water and after a few dozen seconds she calmed down. She then looked at me and said,  

“Thank you for the water”  

Hearing her answer, I asked,  

“What happened to you, why did you start clutching your head and started screaming?”  

Hearing my question, she fell into thinking and after a few seconds of silence, she answered,  

“I don’t know what happened but when the scroll’s light entered into my brain, some information was released and suddenly I felt like my brain would explode and I started feeling pain & when I could not bear that pain, I lost consciousness. And after that, you know what happened...”  

Hearing her explanation, I fell into thinking and felt like I read these kinds of scenarios in the novels of my past life.  

There are situations, where if your mind or soul is not strong enough when receiving information from someone who could send it through Divine sense/ godly sense/ or whatever they call it; then your mind or soul will not be able to bear it and either you may die or your soul gets seriously injured.  

So, when Armelia and I received information or data or the ‘Posi-Nega-Tive sutra’ through the scroll, Armelia’s brain or soul could not handle it and she experienced pain. But one thing I don’t understand is why didn’t I suffer from any pain while Armelia did?  

From all this, I can only conclude that maybe due to the existence of the system, I was able to receive the information and the system blocked any harm that can occur to my brain or soul.   

Leaving this matter behind, I wanted to confirm something from Armelia. So, I asked,  

“Armelia what information did you get from the scroll?”  

Hearing my question, Armelia looked confused, so I said,  

“Armelia concentrate and try to think of something related to the topic that you have received from the scroll.”  

Although my explanation was a half-assed thing, but it looks like it worked. As I heard Armelia say,  

“I got ‘Nega-Posi-tive Sutra’ and nothing else”  

After Armelia said this, out of curiosity she started to analyze the ‘Nega-Posi-tive Sutra’ and suddenly her face got red and she started shouting in shame,  

“So shameful, why did the scroll send me all these shameful things to my brain?”  

Hearing her complaints, I can only say that this girl is too naïve but also innocent to a certain extent. As she feels shy after realizing the actual content of the cultivation art. And her cultivation method is a little different but still, it looks like, mine and her cultivation methods are the two sides of the same coin.  

But then I suddenly remembered what the old man said to us about the cultivation technique, that we have to cultivate together for the cultivation art to show its 100 % efficiency. And if I try doing intercourse / dual cultivation / sex with others, then it will only yield 50 % of its result.  

Which means that she will be my partner?  

When I think about having dual cultivation with Armelia, I can only say that it’s the weirdest thing I can think of.  

Like seriously, look at her body structure, she looks so petite. She is a Bonafide ‘LOLI’ or ‘LOLITHA’, even if she really is an 18-year-old.  

And you expect me to lose my 2 lives worth of virginity to her? Heck no.  

You know what? I can only look into this matter later, but right now I should focus on something more important.  

‘Growl’  

That is, my stomach is asking for some food. I don’t even remember when was the last time I ate something and if I had to guess, the last time I had eaten something would be the night on which I got drugged and poisoned by my bastard friends. And after that, I was left in ‘Dark Forest’ to die.   

After that, I killed a man, escaped from of guards, and then met Armelia. Then once again escaped from the ‘White Fang Wolf’ and its pack to here.   

So, in all these ‘adventurous’ events, I did not eat anything or to be exact I did not have the chance to do so, and it's still a miracle that my stomach could hold on till now.  

‘Growl’  

Well, well looks like I have company.  

Armelia looked at me and immediately turned her face to the side and spoke embarrassedly,  

“I am sorry, I am hungry. As I have hardly eaten anything from the morning and that’s why my stomach made such a sound.”  

Hearing her answer or the so-called ‘reason’, I can only say inwardly that she is clearly embarrassed by the situation. And if I am not wrong then she also realized the meaning behind the words and the use of the cultivation method left by the old man. And that’s the reason why she is avoiding any eye contact with me.  

To ease her embarrassment, I can only say,  

“It is okay”  

There was an awkward silence for a minute between us, but once again my stomach’s and her stomach’s growling sound woke us up.  

Growl  

Growl 

7