45- Food 1
141 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

45- Food 1  

  

‘Growl’  

‘Growl’  

To clear the awkwardness in the atmosphere, I decided to speak,  

“I am going to see if I could find any food.”  

Hearing me, Armelia quickly said,  

“I will also come with you”  

I can only nod to her and started walking back in the way from which we entered.  

After walking for a few minutes, we reached the pond that hides the entrance to the cave, which is below the pond.  

Since we need some food, we need to exit the secret cave and go to the other side of the wall. I just hope that the 'White Fang Wolf’ and its pack of wolves are not waiting for us outside.  

'Growl'  

Again, my stomach made rumbling noises as an indication of hunger. So, I took a deep breath and jumped into the water.   

With my increased stats, my senses were improved too, which made it easier for me to swim.   

To be honest, I don’t know about swimming, all I have learned are the basics in the past life but in this life, I did not have any reason to learn or there was no need to learn swimming.   

Due to the improved eyesight, I can see things clearly inside the water, although under water is not so bright, but still, I managed to locate a hole.   

After the hole was found, I moved towards it and entered it.   

As I was swimming forward; I could see light in the front. So, I hurried toward the light and after a few moments, I realized that I exited the cave and entered the actual pond that is visible from the outside.  

So, I swam towards the top layer of water to catch a breather and also to check if the ‘White fang wolf’ and the pack of wolves are still around or not.  

As I was nearing the top of the water, I activated the ‘Stealth’ skill and tried to hide my presence as much as possible.  

Then I got my head out of the water and started breathing greedily because I am not a swimmer and it was difficult to move in the water. And of course, I also looked around to see if there is any threat in or out of the water.  

Well, looks like the coast is clear.   

For now, there is no danger, so I swam to the land first.  

Slowly I swam towards the shore and did not let my guard down, as I don’t want any ‘surprises’.  

‘Splash’  

After getting out of the water, Armelia also came out from the pond. There was a point that caught my attention, that is, I did not feel the existence of Armelia behind me.  

From the time when she and I came out of the water, there is hardly a 3 to 4 seconds gap. And clearly, my senses have been improved to new heights, and even if I was having a hard time to swim but still, I could not feel the existence or presence of Armelia behind me.   

‘Growl’  

Once again, my stomach distracted me from my train of thoughts and brought me back to reality, that is ‘Hunger’.  

‘Growl’  

Then came Armelia’s stomach growls.  

“Sorry...”  

Armelia’s face got red due to shame and she apologized for the growls.  

‘Swaaa...’  

‘Crunch’  

As I heard the sounds of bushes and the snapping sound of a branch, I immediately became vigilant and ignored Armelia and looked in the direction from which the sound came.   

When I looked at what it was, I can only smile and compliment my luck a bit.   

It was a wild boar. I was clearly thinking of what to eat or where to find something to eat. And coincidentally a wild boar a.k.a ‘food’ came finding its way to us.   

Now, all I have to do is kill it and eat the barbecue.  

The wild boar had a size of about 1 meter, and it looked quite fat, which is like all the fattening that it has gone through is a preparation to become the food on our plates.   

The wild boar had a peculiar look that is different from the normal wild boars that I have seen or known. Normal wild boars will have fur either red or brown color. But this wild board has blue color fur which makes it looks like a new breed or new type of wild boar.  

Just as a security check, I used the ‘Observation’ skill on the wild boar to check for any abnormalities and to increase the ‘Observation’ skill level, and also to see what level it is.  

‘ding’  

‘Wild boar’  

‘Refinement Stage Monster’  

When I saw that the wild boar is at the Refinement stage, a smile appeared on my face. As I felt that I have already won the fight before it even started. Because I have already killed 3 Refinement stage guards and even had one on one combat with a Refinement stage guard and I won.  

6