53- Harvesting and Killing 2
97 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

53- Harvesting and Killing 2  

  

Right now, I am stuck in a very conflicting situation.   

A part of me wants to escape from here right away as my instincts are shouting at me that I should not mess with these snakes.   

While the other part of me, tells me to take the risk and get the ‘Purple Dome mushroom’, & I could also get tons of Exp from killing them and delay my HP reduction issue.  

As I was struggling to decide what to do, Armelia’s voice came   

“Hey listen, I have a plan, I will try to attract those snakes and take them away from here, while you hide here for some time and when the time is right, you sneak attack the remaining snakes. After you are done killing them, take that mushroom. We will meet back at the hidden cave, as it is the only place we know properly.”  

Hearing this, I was startled. And my eyes went wide open.   

As this plan is although feasible but damn crazy and risky.   

And I don’t get it, why suddenly the very stupid and naïve Armelia, made this kind of crazy plan and had the courage to lure the snakes away.  

But one thing is for sure, that if this plan worked then I can surely get a lot of Level ups and the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’.  

But one thing still bugs me, why does Armelia feel totally different now? And I still feel that this plan is very risky and I wanted to dissuade Armelia.  

“Hey, I think this plan is extremely risky. What if you are not able to escape? And what if the Demi-Human snake follows either of us, then I am sure we would just become food for these guys.”  

“What you said is correct, but don’t worry, my speed is good and I can surely escape.”  

Said Armelia in a low voice. And she continued,  

“Come on, get away from here; I will try to attract as many snakes as possible.”  

“But...”  

“No Buts. Listen to me and follow the plan.”  

Seeing that Armelia cannot be dissuaded, I can only nod my head and moved away from here.  

After I distanced myself, Armelia picked up a rock and took aim. She threw the rock and it hit the Demi-Human stage snake which was guarding the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’.  

“Hisss...”  

After the rock hit the Demi-Human stage snake, it hissed violently and looked in the direction from which the rock came. And then it saw Armelia and violently hissed at her.  

Seeing that she was able to attract the attention of the Boss Demi-Human stage snake, Armelia turned around and ran at full speed.  

Seeing that a human girl was the one who attacked her, the Boss snake was already full of anger. And when the Boss snake saw that the human girl was running away, it hissed again and started chasing Armelia.  

“Hiss... hiss”  

It looked like the Boss snake gave some kind of command, and nearly half of the snakes followed behind the Snake boss (Demi-Human stage) and started chasing Armelia.  

When I saw Armelia’s speed, I was a little shocked. As her speed was equal to mine.  

And when I saw that the Boss snake (Demi-Human stage) started chasing Armelia, I knew that the plan was successful. But when I saw that nearly half of the snakes also joined the chase, my back became cold with sweat.  

When I tried to imagine, that if I was in Armelia’s place, then I am surely a goner.   

And if there is also a Demi-Human Stage snake in the group which is chasing, then I would try to pinch myself so that I can wake up from this nightmare.   

So, seeing that half of the group of snakes chased Armelia, I got worried about her safety. But I don’t know why is that?  

Maybe it is due to the fact that we each got a part of the same inheritance and I don’t want her to die, because if something happens to her, then I might not get knowledge from the brown book. And of course, I have to experiment with the ‘Posi-Nega-Tive sutra’.  

Although yesterday I escaped from a Transformation Realm monster (White Fang Wolf), but it was due to my quick thinking and early start that I was able to escape. And it took some time for the ‘White Fang Wolf’ to realize my direction before it could chase me.   

But now the situation is different. Luckily though, when I saw Boss snake’s speed, I felt relieved. Because it was slightly slower when compared to Armelia, and before it even started chasing, Armelia had already created a lot of distance between each other.   

Seeing that the group of Boss Snake and its followers had gone far, I decided to take action.  

I told the system to add 10 (Free Stat Points) in the ‘Strength’ & ’Agility’ stat, and 5 (Free Stat Points) in the ‘Defense’ stat.   

Then I took out the ‘Practice Sword’ from the ‘Storage Box’ in my left hand and the knife in my right hand. Finally, I activated the ‘Sprint’ skill and gritting my teeth, went for the strike.  

‘Ding’  

‘Host Unlocked a hidden function’  

I ignored the system notification, as right now I have already exposed myself by starting the sprint and cannot afford any distraction. As soon as I got near the group of snakes, I immediately swung both the Sword and knife and beheaded two snakes. Then the system notifications rang,  

‘Ding’  

‘Beginning Stage Monster killed’  

‘+900 Exp’  

‘Ding’  

‘Refinement Stage Monster killed’  

‘+1500 Exp’  

‘Level up’  

‘Obtained 20 Free stat Points’  

The system’s notification confirmed that I have successfully killed two snakes. But unfortunately, I was only able to kill a ‘Beginning’ stage and a ‘Refinement’ Stage snake.   

But right now, I don’t have the time to feel regret. As the group of snakes was shocked by my sudden attacks, I decided to resume my attacks, as now they still are not on guard. So, I resumed my attacks and beheaded another 3 snakes.  

‘Ding’  

‘Beginning Stage Monster killed’  

‘Beginning Stage Monster killed’  

‘Refinement Stage Monster killed’  

‘Level up’  

‘Level up’  

‘Obtained 60 (Free stat Points) and 3 extra (Free stat Points) for leveling up 2 times consecutively’  

But this time I did not continue my attacks, I immediately backed away and created some distance between the group of snakes and me.   

Because if I continued attacking, then all the remaining snakes will attack me together. So, it is better to put some distance between us.

5