54- Harvesting and Killing 3
88 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

54- Harvesting and Killing 3  

  

I took a quick glance at my ‘Status’ window and a smile appeared on my face. As I saw that I leveled up 3 times and there are 91 (Free stat Points) still left for use. But unfortunately, I cannot use them all at once because if do, then my body might not be able to handle it.   

Otherwise, I could have become so strong that I can easily kill this group of snakes and go back to help Armelia and maybe I could even kill the Demi-Human stage snake boss.  

‘Hiss’   

‘Hiss’  

The group of snakes hissed angrily at me. I can conclude that these groups of snakes are really angry for attacking and killing their companions.   

I kept my guard up, as there are still a dozen snakes in front of me. And any mistake I make, will result in me being surrounded and then death.  

I took a look at the snakes and saw that there were 4 Evolver stage snakes still in the group. And these 4 are the ones I have to guard against. There are 2 (Low Level Evolver Stage) snakes and 2 (Mid level Evolver stage) snakes.  

Luckily though, these snakes are slow when compared to other Evolver stage monsters at the same level.  

And I can handle them with my current speed, but it would get tricky if all the 4 Evolver stage snakes attack at the same time.  

And I am not sure, if my current strength can deal any critical damage to these Evolver Stage Snakes or if my defense could handle their attacks. Of course, I will also not be able to manage if all the snakes attack at the same time.   

From the situation, it would be better if I could take the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’ and run away, but the 4 Evolver Stage snakes are tightly guarding the ‘Purple Dome Mushroom’ and also, I want to kill all the snakes, to level up and get more (Free Stat points).  

So, I told the system to add 10 (Free Stat Points) to my ‘Strength', 'Agility’, and ‘Defense’ stat. And repeat it again 2 times after 10 seconds each.  

With that, I have completely spent all the stored ‘Free Stat points’ and now I only have 1 (Free Stat Point) left.  

As soon as the first batch of ‘Free Stat points’ were added and I felt a great surge of power running through my body.   

Feeling this power, I felt very good and wanted to moan with pleasure but held back.  

Once again, I activated the ‘Sprint’ skill and went on the offensive. And beheaded two more snakes  

‘Ding’  

‘Beginning Level Monster Killed’  

‘800 Exp’  

‘Beginning Level Monster Killed’  

‘800 Exp’  

But unfortunately, this time, I was only able to kill 2 Beginning Stage snakes and when I was about to kill another snake, one of the 4 Evolver stage snakes, tried to bite me. And when I saw the sharp fangs of the snake, I dodged them.   

If I was a little late in changing my offense to defense, then I would get surely bitten by the snake.  

Now there are only 10 snakes left.  

1 Beginning Stage snake.  

5 Refinement Stage Snakes.  

4 Evolver stage snakes. (2 Low level and 2 Mid level)  

‘Hisss...’  

But this time before I could attack, one of the 4 Evolver stage snakes gave commands and all the snakes attacked at the same time with super speed.  

Yes, Super speed.  

I think, I seriously misjudged this group of snakes and their attacking speed capabilities.  

Well to be exact, after the Evolver stage snake gave the command, all the snakes coiled themselves into a small size like a spring and after that, they sprang at me full force. Just like a spring,  

And all these actions were completed in a second and before I could understand their actions, they were already attacking me from multiple directions. And before I could react, they were already 10 centimeters away from me.   

But luckily, my ‘Agility’ was very high, I was able to dodge the attacks.  

‘Bang’  

But one of the Evolver stage snakes managed to sneak attack and was able to land an attack on my back, with its tail.  

‘Ding’  

‘Critical hit’  

‘-346 HP’  

When I saw that I lost so much HP, anger exploded in my heart, but then I tried calming down, as now is not the time to lose my sense of judgment.   

Right now, I need to clear my mind and stay cool.   

I immediately retreated away from the group of snakes and created some distance between us.  

But the snakes did not follow me, but once again coiled themselves.  

I took a deep breath and slowly, my mind became calm. I looked at the Evolver stage Snake that managed to hit me.  

It was the mid level Evolver stage snake that hit me just now. No wonder I lost so much HP.  

Although these snakes are slower when compared to the monster at the same level, but their strange action of becoming similar to a spring and then releasing, multiplies their speed by many times.   

And as this group of snakes attacked as a group; I was not able to pay attention to the Mid level Evolver snake, that managed to sneak attack me.   

But still, this is good a thing for me. Because this can be considered a kind of training for me   

Some people might say I am stupid if they know that I am considering this as training. But the real experts will agree with me.   

Because ‘’Nothing’s fair in love and war''. Especially in the cultivation world. And only through adversities can one forge oneself and stand at the top.

5