CH 9 – His Declaration!
139 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Few days have passed and still the two gods are nowhere to be seen.

Furong and Behemoth Egg already had their fun and were now minding their own business.

One is covered by flames while the other is inside an egg shell. Heaven knows what these two are doing right now. Same for the two gods.

...

At some unknown time suddenly the distorted figure of Hei Hai appeared in front of the tiny red flame. Bian Chao followed beside him.

"Disciple you didn't fall asleep right?" Hei Hai asked the tiny red flame.

"Ah Master! Disciple is awake." Furong humbly answered.

After receiving several days of teaching from the two gods Furong has totally accepted them as his Masters.

"Good." Hei Hai nodded. "It's time." He said.

"Yes Master." Furong humbly complied.

It seems like Furong has also become quite smart after taking the lessons.

Just what kind of tricks did the two gods play or did they fed him some sort of secret pill to bring such drastic changes into Furong?

Well, the answer is nothing special.

As we have already read in chapter three, Furong is quite a smart individual. His mentality has been sharpened by the harsh environment of the Ye Clan!

It's just that the incidents which transpired in the last moments of his life had left a deep and heavy scar on his heart. He was mentally unstable and had lost his self-esteem.

The two gods just helped Furong to get out of his depression and stabilized his mentality. They couldn't heal the scar on his heart though, that's something only time can heal.

Even the two gods were amazed by the recovered Furong. They never expected this young man to be so smart and intelligent.

Both the gods had the same thought. 'What the fuck? Was this young man playing around with us till now?'

...

"Behemoth kid are you there?" Hei Hai asked.

"Am I finally going to get out of here?" Behemoth Egg excitedly asked.

"Well yes, but there are certain things we have to take care of first." Bian Chao answered.

"You see, me and Hei Hai are going to construct a body for our disciple and you have to help us with it." Bian Chao said to Behemoth Egg.

"Help? Me? What are you expecting an Egg to help you with?" Behemoth Egg innocently asked.

"Do you remember we made you memorize some stuff in the past?" Bian Chao inquired.

"Past..." Behemoth Egg sounded thoughtful.

"Aha! You mean those various techniques and Cultivation Arts that you two had made me memorize?" Behemoth Egg recalled.

"Yes those. You remember all of them correctly right?" Bian Chao asked.

"Ah yes, I do. Don't worry, I have quite a sharp memory, I don't forget things easily, especially when guys have forced me to remember everything in detail." Behemoth Egg complained.

"Good." Bian Chao nodded. "So it's your duty from now on to pass those techniques to disciple Furong."

"Ok! Wait what?... Why should I be the one to do such a tedious job." Behemoth Egg sounded unhappy.

"Who will then? We two gods are gonna go poof after today, who will teach our disciple then?" Bian Chao frowned at the Behemoth Egg.

"Er... How will I know, you guys should just make him memorize like you did to me. Humph!" Behemoth Egg didn't agree.

"That's impossible!" Bian Chao denied immediately.

"Didn't I say that knowing too much is not good? There are proper steps for everything. Dumping all our knowledge into our disciple right now will only ruin his future. So it's your job to make sure everything goes well" Bian Chao didn't budge from his decision.

"No way! Doesn't that mean I have to stay beside him all the time? I will finally be free after living in the void for billions of years. I am not giving up my freedom for someone else!" Behemoth Egg said angrily.

"Well you have no other choice since you will be forming a Bloodline Bond with him anyways." Hei Hai dropped the bomb.

"What? What did you say? Form a Bloodline Bond? With such a weakling? In the first place how can you even ask a Primal Beast to become someone's pet? So shameless." Behemoth Egg raged.

"What do you mean by pet? Forming a Bloodline Bond is the same as swearing brotherhood. What's so shameless about it? You are also a part of the Monster Race, you should know about the Bloodline Bond too. Am I wrong?" Hei Hai argued.

"Er... Well whatever, I am not forming any Bloodline Bond with any weakling, that's all." Behemoth Egg strictly denied.

"Ok! Then you can wait here for billions of more years before someone may arrive to take you out. Humph!" Hei Hai threatened.

"You... Are you going back on your promise? Is that what someone of your stature should do? Don't you feel ashamed?" Behemoth Egg sounded slightly scared.

"Promise? What do you mean by promise? I don't remember promising you anything nor does Bian Chao. If I remember correctly, we told you 'we will make sure to get you out of here before we both perish'. I don't remember using the word 'promise' anywhere." Hei Hai evilly smiled.

"That..." Behemoth Egg couldn't argue because what Hei Hai said is right.

It still tried to reason with Hei Hai. "But-But... How will I pass your teachings onto him? Wouldn't it all get jumbled up? You both have different Cultivation Techniques. Won't it do it more harm than good to him?"

"You don't have to worry about it. We already had thought something like this might happen so we made you memorize everything in a proper order. All you have to do is pass the right amount of knowledge at the right time." Bian Chao warmly smiled at the Behemoth Egg.

"You... You guys already planned for all of this?" Behemoth felt betrayed.

"Ah no no, not all of it." Bian Chao shook his head.

"The part about you becoming our disciple's Bond was just decided by me and Hei Hai a few days ago."

"Ah so it's not finalized yet right? You are just asking for my suggestion right?" Behemoth Egg took a breath of relief but choked when he heard Bian Chao again.

"Nope! We are not asking for your suggestion, we are telling you our decision." Bian Chao sternly said.

"Let me tell you something. We two gods have decided to grant our disciple a body with the bloodline of all four races!"

"Hei Hai will use his own Physical Body to construct the new Physical Body of disciple Furong. There's still 20 percent of Hei Hai's Physical Body left preserved here in the void even after 1.7 billion years."

"Didn't Master Demon God say that you two perished in the battle with your enemies and only your Nascent Souls were left? Then where did this part of the Physical Body come from? And how is it in this void?" Furong cut in with his question.

"Are you back to being stupid again? I did say we died in the battle but I never said our bodies were destroyed too right?" Hei Hai questioned back.

"Also for your kind information, this void is that same Universal Dimension we two fought in. This is what it became after the battle. That's also the reason why a part of my Physical Body is here. Also the bones and debris you notice around us are all from those enemies of ours. Now as you know all the answers, then shut the fuck up and listen to what your Master Spirit God says!" Hei Hai gave the red flame an angry look.

Furong didn't talk after that and behaved like a good boy.

"Where was I..." Bian Chao picked where he left.

"While time washes everything in nature. It erodes, destroys, reforms, renews and what not. But time affects different things differently. Such as Hei Hai's Physical Body."

"Though Hei Hai wasn't from a species of Demons who specialized in physical strength, but still he trained his Physical Body well enough, which in turn helped him fight the erosion of time unlike me and our enemies whose Physical Bodies have turned to dust after 1.7 billion years."

"Oh right, using Hei Hai's Physical Body also means disciple Furong will gain the Demon Race bloodline."

"In the past, after I regained consciousness after the battle I searched for my body and extracted as much Blood Essence I could from it and preserved it in a jade bottle. Here it is." Bian Chao showed a finger sized white jade bottle.

"Since I am from the Spirit Race and a part of Human Species in it, my Blood Essence will provide disciple Furong with the bloodline of both Spirit Race and Human Race."

"That makes it a combination of bloodline of three races. All we are lacking now is the bloodline of the Monster Race!"

"Little Behemoth, that's where you come in." Bian Chao gazed at the Behemoth Egg.

"Well, just a single drop of your blood essence will do the job for us but I think that even losing half a drop of Blood Essence will hinder your future achievements greatly."

"So the best route is to share your bloodline with disciple Furong so the Bloodline Bond will cover any discrepancies. What do you think?" Bian Chao asked.

"Mad men, you two brutes are mad men. Bloodlines of the four races into a single body? Are you crazy? You will be struck by Divine Punishment you know? The Heavens will never allow such a thing to exist. It will do all it can to erase your disciple from existence." Behemoth Egg is dumbfounded by the audacity of these two gods.

"Well, we won't know until we try! Anyways Cultivating Martial Arts in itself is going against the Heavens isn't it? If you don't even dare, how are you going to climb up to the peak?" Hei Hai disdainfully said.

"You guys are all insane, I am not taking any part in this. I don't want to die along with you guys, I have a long life to live." Behemoth Egg fussed.

"Yeh you have a long life to live in solitary, goodluck with that." Hei Hai mocked.

"Let's move to somewhere else guys, so as not to disturb our gigantic Egg's peaceful lone time." Hei Hai gestured to Bian Chao and the tiny red flame while he himself moved to disappear in the darkness.

Seconds later Bian Chao followed and disappeared in the darkness too.

Soon it's only Furong and Behemoth left. A tiny red flame and a pitch black wall with shining translucent runes.

"Er... Well Behemoth Egg see you later." Furong said his farewell. The tiny red flame started to show slight movement. Furong is about to follow his masters.

"Wait!" Behemoth Egg suddenly yelled.

"What is it?" Furong asked.

"I mean disciple Furong-" Behemoth Egg is speaking but...

"Huh?" Furong stopped him with a domineering tone.

"Ah! Umm... I mean brother Furong-" Behemoth Egg is interrupted again...

"Huh?" Again furong questioned in a domineering tone.

"Ah! I mean... Tsk! What do you want me to call you? It's so confusing..." Behemoth Egg grumbled.

"Call me Big Brother, that will do." Furong replied.

"No way! Why should I call you Big Brother? You are not my brother anyways. Humph!" Behemoth Egg disdained.

"Well, it's your wish, I don't care. Bye see you later." Furong simply msaid and the tiny red flame started to slowly drift away.

"Wait!" Behemoth Egg called.

The tiny red flame didn't stop.

"Hey I said wait!" Behemoth Egg called out again, but the flame still didn't stop.

The place fell silent for a moment then...

"Please stop Big Brother!" At last the Behemoth Egg accepted its defeat.

"What is it?" As expected the tiny red flame halted and Furong spoke.

"You are just a bully like those two brutes." Behemoth Egg lamented.

"Is that all you want to say? Then I am going." Furong impatiently said.

"Ah no wait. Why are you in such a hurry?" Behemoth Egg said with annoyance.

"I am on my way to get a new Physical Body constructed for me and a beautiful life to live after that. Why wouldn't I be in a hurry?" Furong impatiently replied.

"You... Do you understand what those two brutes are trying to do with you?" Behemoth Egg asked.

"They are not two brutes but my masters, show some respect. Also I fully understand that they want to construct a new body for me." Furong answered in a serious tone.

"You don't understand anything. They are trying to mix four bloodlines into one body you know? And the worst part is that these four bloodlines are not even from the same race but from four different races. That's just going against the rules of the Heavens, you know?"

"First of all it's already an impossible fate to achieve and even if by any one in a million chance they succeeded, the Heavens will never forgive them."

"The Heavens will make sure to erase their soul out of existence making it impossible for them to enter the wheel of reincarnation. The same will happen to you."

"You guys don't understand the consequences of the risk you are taking." Behemoth Egg sighed.

"It's just Heaven right? What worse can it do to me than it has already done?" Furong questioned in a calm tone, it's as if he is talking about something casual.

"25 years of life filled with humiliation and suffering."

"Lost my mother at an age I couldn't even remember her face."

"Saw the face of that man from afar; that's all. He never approached nor was I allowed to."

"Couldn't protect the woman I loved."

"Was forced to death by my own family!"

"What worse the Heavens can do to me? What more? Hahaha... What more?" Furong started laughing hysterically. Quite similar to the time at the Spirit Crystal mining cave of Ye Clan.

The Behemoth Egg stayed quiet. It didn't know what to say to Furong. 

'He is right! What more can he lose?' The Behemoth Egg thought.

Furong calmed down after a while...

He took a deep breath. "Divine Punishment you say? What of it? Why should I fear it?"

"I have had enough of running away from troubles. I always thought that living an honest and hardworking life is enough for me, but what came out of it?"

"I was mocked by the whole world and even played by the Heavens."

"Isn't it just telling me to go wild? To forget about peace and look for blood! I never wanted to become someone great, but it seems I have to!"

"To possess a life I dream of, I have to become stronger!"

...

The tiny red flame suddenly started to vibrate intensely. Furong's  loud clear voice echoed through the void. It's a tone filled with resentment and determination shaking everyone's heart...

"The Heavens decide our fate?"

"Then I just have to break out of its shackles!"

"Go against the Heavens?"

"No! I will transcend it!"

The void fell silent...

...

5