CH 10 – Preparations Complete
128 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!... Two harmonious clapping sounds resounded through the void breaking the solemn atmosphere.

"Good! Good!... That's how the disciple of a god should act! I can't be more proud than this."

Following the sound of clapping both the gods appeared in front of the tiny red flame and Behemoth Egg. They both coincidentally said the same words as well. They were indeed very proud.

"What do you think, Behemoth Egg? Isn't my disciple quite outstanding?" Hei Hai smugly asked the Behemoth Egg.

"Our disciple!" Bian Chao hastily reminded Hei Hai with a smirk on his face.

"Ugh!... Yes yes, our disciple, our disciple... Hehe." Hei Hai corrected himself.

"Huh! I agree that your disciple is quite daring but that doesn't change anything. I am still not convinced to form a Bloodline Bond with him. No chance!" Behemoth Egg condemned.

"You..." Hei Hai is enraged by the stubborn attitude of Behemoth Egg.

Bian Chao raised his hand gesturing to Hei Hai to stop.

"Let's talk this out peacefully shall we? Behemoth Egg why don't you want to form a Bloodline Bond with our disciple? You should know that it's not a bad deal for you right?" Bian Chao asked the Behemoth Egg.

"I am a Primal Beast! Bloodline Bonds should be formed between equals. Look at your disciple, what's so good about forming a Bloodline Bond with such a weakling? I don't see any benefits." Behemoth Egg condemned.

"Also, forming a Bloodline Bond with him means I have to spend the rest of my life with him. Even when I enter my next life and death cycle I will still stay bound to him by the Bloodline Bond." Behemoth Egg said with frustration.

"The Heavens are witness that in whichever of my lifetime it may have been, I have never formed any sort of bonds with anyone! And you want me to-to... Ptui!" Behemoth Egg took the stance of not giving in at all.

"Good! Good! Good!" Bian Chao nodded his head.

"We were just offering you a path to achieve your adulthood and power much faster than you may ever have in your other lifetimes. But it seems your pride is more important than your strength." Bian Chao looked disappointed.

"Good! Then just stay here in the void and wait for the day you may break out of this egg shell of yours." Bian Chao condemned.

"Ah, by chance if you get lucky and be found by some good guy, you may be able to get out of here sooner. But... If it's a guy who loves his omelette sunny-side-up then... Hehe." Bian Chao licked his lips evilly.

"After all I have heard that high rank Monster Beast eggs are quite nutritious to the Cultivators." Bian Chao ended the talk with mockery.

Hei Hai enjoyed the show from the side with an evil grin on his distorted face.

This time it's the Behemoth Egg that's enraged. It never expected even Bian Chao to look down on him like Hei Hai.

"You... You... Are you cursing me or what? How can you say such a ruthless thing to me?" Behemoth Egg yelled.

"First you guys break your promise to get me out of here and now you blackmail me to form a Bloodline Bond with your disciple. Is there any justice?" Behemoth Egg fumes with anger.

"Like I said earlier, we never promised you anything. Don't you dare sully our good names. Humph!" Hei Hai scorned.

Suddenly the translucent runes on the egg's surface started to shine even brighter and the egg started to show signs of vibration. It's too subtle but it's there!

Seems like the Behemoth Egg is about to crack or… Or should we say, hatch?

The others present here were all surprised.

'Is it going to hatch? Is the almighty Primal Beast going to emerge? No one has ever seen a live adult Primal Beast let alone its birth! Are we so blessed and fortunate to witness such a miracle? But-But we just bullied it so much, it's not gonna bite us is it? Well I don't think it will be that strong after just being born anyways.' They all thought the same thing.

But unlucky for them the egg never hatched, it just vibrated for a while then calmed down.

Siiii... Fwooshh... Siiii... Fwooshh... Gasping sounds could be heard coming out from the Behemoth Egg.

"You guys really made my blood boil there for a second. How can you be so cruel too a creature which isn't even born yet. Do you guys have no conscience?" Behemoth Egg complained in a sad tone.

But rather than feeling sorry, the other three felt regret. They thought...

'Fuck! So it was a false call huh? Fucking bastard egg, raised our hopes to shatter it in the end! Watch if I don't make an omelette out of it! No mercy for a n egg like you!'

"Fuck! I thought you were going to hatch. Such a stupid egg!" Hei Hai cussed his thoughts aloud.

"You are stupid! Your whole family is stupid! If hatching was that simple I would have hatched billions of years ago." Behemoth Egg, who has just calmed down, was pissed again.

"Urgh!... Umm... Aa... Yes that's right." Hei Hai said with slight embarrassment.

They all went silent after this to calm down the currently heated atmosphere.

...

When it seemed that the atmosphere had calmed down enough to have discussions, Bian Chao took the lead.

"I say Behemoth Egg, listen to what I have to say." Bian Chao spoke to the Behemoth Egg.

"Phew!... Ok I am listening, but if you're gonna bully me again, you better not speak." Behemoth Egg warned.

"Haha don't worry, what I am about to say will definitely make you convinced." Bian Chao said with a smile.

"Behemoth Egg, let's say we helped you get out of here, then what will you do?" Bian Chao questioned.

"What will I do? Of course I will be overjoyed. Unlike this dead, empty void, the outside world is filled with Spiritual Qi. I will absorb as much as I can to get out of this egg shell." Behemoth Egg fantasized.

"And how long will it take for you to hatch?" Bian Chao asked.

Then he asked in a serious tone. "If I am not wrong, the amount of Spiritual Qi you need is extremely huge and also it should be hundred percent pure. Where will you get so much of pure Spiritual Qi? I don't think an egg can roll its way from one corner of the universe to another in search of abundant Spiritual Qi."

"Also, if you stay in one place absorbing so much Spiritual Qi, someone will notice it for sure. What will you do if the people have ill intentions?"

"I know your egg shell is almost indestructible but it's also defenseless. There are a myriad of ways to pry it open, be it using Arrays or Refining. Someone out there might be able to do it."

Bian Chao gazed at the Behemoth Egg with eyes full of warmth. "I know what we asked of you may have hurt your pride. But think about it. Isn't it better to stay with our disciple so you guys can help each other in times of need and help each other with growth."

"It will also ensure your safety and our disciple will also help you look for treasures to speed up your growth. It's quite a beneficial deal for you to form a Bloodline Bond with our disciple. I don't see any loss in it for you." Bian Chao tried to lure the kid with candy.

Then he said in a prideful tone. "Our disciple will definitely become someone great. I even dare to say that he will become a one in a million-... No! He will become a talent no one has ever seen nor will they ever see."

"It's quite a fortune for you to become our disciples, Bond. You will thank us in the future." Bian Chao said with a face full of smiles.

Hei Hai also puffed his chest with pride nodding his head.

"Huh! That's only if he is still alive after going against the Heavenly Laws. I am looking forward to seeing him turn into a puff of smoke after going through the Divine Punishment." Behemoth Egg mocked while pouring cold water on them.

"Well that just means you will be free from the Bloodline Bonding. Isn't it good for you? So what do you say? Will you help us now or not?" Hei Hai squinted at the Behemoth Egg.

"See, we won't be asking you again after this so this is your last chance to consider. You agree or not we two gods will be constructing a new Physical Body for our disciple today. Be it with the bloodline of all four races or just a single one." Hei Hai rudely concluded.

After this the two gods provided some time to the Behemoth Egg to collect his thoughts and they both started discussing with their disciple.

They explained the process of constructing a new body for him and how to make full use of it. They also went through the important topics from their past lessons and added a few more points they felt they have missed.

At the end they just asked him one question. "Are you okay with a body like this?"

Bian Chao asked with concern. "I mean you see, you used to be a human being but now you will become something no one knows what to call. In all the history I have been through in my whole life I have never seen nor heard of a person with the bloodline of all four races."

"Is it possible for you to construct a new Physical Body with only the bloodline of the Human Race?" Furong asked.

"No!" Bian Chao shook his head. 

He then took out the jade bottle again and pointed at it. "My Blood Essence is a mixture of the Human Race and Spirit Race bloodlines. Spirit Race being the dominant one."

"It's quite impossible to construct a Physical Body for you just using this Blood Essence."

"For your Physical Body we are going to use the leftover Physical Body of Hei Hai, which is of the Demon Race. And hence the Physical Body you will gain will have the Demon Race's bloodline."

"We are sorry we can't fulfill your wish." Bian Chao sighed.

"Ah! No Master. I didn't mean I want a Physical Body with the Human Race bloodline. I just wanted to let you know that I don't care what or how many bloodlines I may have. All that matters is if I can stand up to your expectations." Furong said.

He then continued in a sad tone. "Bloodline is just something that connects you to your roots. For me who has lost everything, I think to be connected to you two will be my greatest fortune."

"Hahaha what are you talking about? Aren't you our heir? It's in your rights to inherit our bloodline powers as well." Hei Hai smiled.

Of course inheriting bloodline means to be connected to the said person via roots and ethics. By inheriting one's bloodline you also inherit the powers which come with it.

The Human Race bloodline is quite special. Matched with a suitable Cultivation technique, it will help you to blend in with the humans, which are the most populated race in the entire universe.

Demon Race bloodline will provide you with more physical strength.

Spirit Race bloodline will help you with enhanced Spiritual Energy.

The Monster Race bloodline is the most mysterious of them all. It affects a person in varying ways. Some gain the ability to transform a part of their body into the said beast, some gain tough bodies or some benefit from better understanding of Elemental Laws.

So all in all having multiple bloodlines is not a bad thing but it's quite a feat to even master one bloodline ability let alone multiple. It also makes one's body unstable from inside and sometimes drives one to insanity.

Being seen as a foreigner by your own kind and outcast by them is also a common thing to happen.

...

"Well, we better hurry. We two gods may have nothing left to do but you, our disciple, have a lot of things to care of after leaving here." Bian Chao said.

"Just so you know 600 years have passed by since your death. You don't notice how fast time may pass in this dark void."

He then turned towards the Behemoth Egg. "What's your decision, Behemoth Egg?" He asked.

"Ah, umm... I agree. I will form a Bloodline Bond with your disciple." Behemoth Egg dispiritedly said.

"But I have one condition." The Behemoth Egg suddenly said when the two gods had just taken a sigh of relief.

Hei Hai immediately jumped up and started cussing the Behemoth Egg. "Fuck your grandma, go to hell. We don't need you. Go join the pair of someone's egg in their crotch and live a warm life. Fuck off!"

Bian Chao also held his temples with frustration but unlike Hei Hai he kept his calm and asked Behemoth Egg. "What is it? Spit out!" 

Well his tone was calm but the words weren't.

"Er... Well it's between me and your disciple, it has nothing to do with you two." The Behemoth Egg meekly said.

He was scared to start another fight with these two brutes and be the one being bullied in the end.

"What is it? What's your condition?" Furong calmly asked.

"Er... I want to... I want to be the Big Brother." Behemoth Egg said with hesitation and embarrassment.

"No way!" Furong instantly denied.

"What? Why? No matter how you see it, I am the senior one. Let alone you, I am even older than your two masters." Behemoth Egg said with shock. He didn't expect to be turned down so quickly.

"No means no. And what do you mean by you being the senior here? How can an egg be someone's senior? That's a ridiculous joke and a bad one at that." Furong retorted.

"Er... Well that's how my life cycle works but it doesn't mean-" Behemoth Egg couldn't finish his explanation.

"It means you are even younger than someone who is about to get a new Physical Body and be reborn." "So you will be the younger brother and that's final!" Furong closed all the doors.

"Sigh!... You acted like an idiot when you came in here but now I see you are nothing different than these two brutes of your masters. I give up! Do what you want." Behemoth Egg lamented.

"Well no need to feel so dejected. Since we are going to be something like blood-brothers, let me give you a name. If I am not wrong you don't have any name right? They all keep calling you an Egg or Behemoth Egg." Furong said.

"Ah? A name?" Behemoth Egg yelped.

It calmed down then said. "Wait, you are not going to give me some stupid pet names are you? I warn you not to play me like a fool else I will make you pay for it. I may not be capable right now but no one has seen the future. Humph!" Behemoth Egg threatened.

"Ah don't worry, I will think of a good main character like name for you, you will definitely like it." Furong claimed.

"Good. Also... By the way just so you know I am a boy. So don't mistake me as a girl just from my voice." Behemoth Egg said in an embarrassed tone.

"Ugh!... Ehem! I understand, kids' voices are quite hard to differentiate into genders. Don't worry, Younger Brother, I got your back." Furong awkwardly said.

He then started murmuring different names, looking for a fitting one for Behemoth Egg. 

He then put forward a few names which depicted the colour of Behemoth Egg or its shape but all were rejected by the Behemoth Egg.

They couldn't come up with a proper name for quite some time.

"Oof just call him 'Testicles' or 'Rabbit Poop' who cares? Why waste your time on such a useless topic." Hei Hai said with frustration.

"Er..." Furong doesn't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Even though Hei Hai has an eccentric character, his sense of humour is quite amazing.

Leaving all the thoughts aside Furong kept silent for a few moments while observing the wall-like Behemoth Egg.

"Aha! Got it! Xingzuo(constellation). Your name will be Xingzuo." Furong said.

"When I look at those runes on your egg shell shining in different shapes and sizes, it reminds me of the constellations of stars in the night sky. It soothes my heart and calms my mind."

"What do you think?" Furong asked.

"It's a wonderful name. I don't know about the egg but I Bian Chao approve of it. The name is fixed and can't be changed anymore." Bian Chao proclaimed.

"Don't worry, I like it too. Humph!" Behemoth Egg said in a shy tone. It is definitely happy with its new name.

"Ehem! Since you like it too then let's get back to the main topic." Bian Chao sternly said.

"Ok let's begin." Behemoth Egg agreed without making any fuss.

"Disciple, get ready. All you need to do is not to struggle by any means. Let your masters take full control of your Spiritual Body." Bian Chao said to Furong with a serious face.

"I will be in your care." Furong humbly said.

Bian Chao nodded to Furong then gestured to Hei Hai to begin.

Hei Hai nodded back and the two gods got busy with the preparations.

5