Chapter Seven
1.5k 7 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm Nagisa Arisu, CEO of this beauty company and besides me is -"

"I'm Tsubaki Shou. Arisu-San's model and a host of Radiant Garden and today we are having a special live event happening right now!"

"That's right! This special live event is a raffle and to enter this raffle, please text this number on the screen or you can go to our website and enter through the link! There will be plenty of giveaways so you don't want to mess out!"

Since this is broadcast through the TV, it's safe to say this is being broadcast nationwide. If that's the case then there's no way I'll be picked, but just to be safe I won't enter.

"Ena-kun! I entered yours and my name!"

"Oh thank y- Wait! Wait! Wait! You did what!"

"I entered our names!" Haru broke out in cold sweat and gave up. What's been done has been done and Haru has just accepted the fact.

It seems like this is just a plain giveaway. but there’s something that's been bothering me. Why would Arisu do this kind of live event? There must be a catch…

An hour or so has passed and nothing out of the ordinary has happened. It was really just a raffle giveaway just like Arisu said. As things are finally coming to an end, Arisu announces a secret raffle prize.

“I would like to thank everyone who has participated in today’s special live event and would also like to congratulate our winners again! We’re coming to an end, but before we end, I would like to select a winner for our top secret raffle prize!”

“Yes! You heard Arisu! We have one more raffle prize to give away and this raffle prize lets you come and meet Arisu and I in person! How exciting is that! Arisu might even let you do a private photoshoot. A one time modeling experience! Oh! And it looks like the winner has been selected."

A young lady came up and handed Arisu a letter. "Thank you! Now let's see who's our winner…" Arisu read the name to herself and she couldn't help but grin.

Who would've thought his name would be here, but more importantly this person is quite clever. I want to meet them!

"This is surprising! Looks like it's not a winner but winners! Yep! You heard me right! There are two winners! I applaud this person's clever idea. Instead of just submitting their name, they submitted their name plus one of their friend's names together!"

"Oh! That's quite smart! Who are the winners?"

"They are…" Arisu stops and allows the suspense to build up. I'm glad we did this event! I can't wait to meet you in person!

"Hiyori Shina and Ena Haru!!!!" The screen behind Arisu and Shou projects their name in bold letters. Balloons, confetti, streamers, and colored smoke exploded from all directions. "Congratulations to both of you for winning the top secret raffle! We'll be contacting you via the information you gave us through your entry."

As Arisu and Shou were doing their closing remarks, Shina was surprised that they even won something. "Wow!! I didn't expect us to win something. I'm glad I entered our names together like that haha!"

Everyone in the class was looking at her and wondered if she was some kind of genius. Haru had his head down and was quietly crying. No way… why me! I didn't want this to happen! 

Meanwhile…

Arisu and Shou are back in the office taking a breather. Tea and coffee was served for both of them by one of Arisu's employees. "That was so exhausting." Shou says with his head hanging backwards.

"You said it." Arisu says before taking a sip of her tea. "But still, today really surprised me. I didn't expect to see Haru's name in the raffle. Knowing him, he wouldn't join this kind of thing."

"I had my staff keep an eye out for his name. That's why we were able to get a winner for that top secret raffle quickly. Also, I believe it was his friend that entered their names together. What a clever girl she is."

"If that was the case, then she is a clever girl. Maybe this Hiyori Shina is in love with Haru if that's the case. I too want to know where their relationship is at. By the way, what do you plan on doing for them?"

"Let's do a photoshoot with them. Maybe a private one and we'll give them the pictures as a way to commemorate their winnings. We should also invite them to lunch."

"Oh? That sounds like a good plan, but since you know how Haru looks, I guess this is also a way for you to get a profile and start a portfolio of him ."

"I asked him when he was Kousuke, but he declined at the time, but since he's a winner of the raffle, he has no choice but to accept it fufufu~."

"You're quite scary when it comes to Haru…"

"I'm not his regular just for show you know~? I've fallen for him many times over, but now that I know his true identity, I'll be a little more aggressive."

"Aren't you already too aggressive with him even when he's Kousuke?"

"Because there could be someone who can take him at any time! I would settle if my daughter got him because we can be sharing him, but if it's someone from his school then there's no way of telling when he's single again!"

"I-I see. Well, take it easy on him. He's just a high school student after all-!"

Arisu slams her teacup onto the saucer and glares at Shou. "No! It's because he's a high school student! We have to be aggressive! I don't want his youth to go to waste! Such a young man like him has so much energy, passion and drive!"

Meanwhile…

"Ugh…!" Haru felt a chill down his spine and hugged himself. What was that!? Is someone creeping on me?

Paranoid, he looks around his classroom and finds various scenarios happening: 

Some of the students were paying attention to the lesson.

Some were asleep.

Some of them were using their phones. This was clearly evident due to Eiriko and Mai casually on their phones.

And for some reason there were some who:

A) didn't know what the lesson was about and were trying their hardest to understand it or

B) were having an existential crisis when they realized they would be held back a year or would have to take supplemental lessons over the break in order to pass.

Whatever Haru felt clearly wasn't from within his school. Did Arisu say something weird again?

Back at Arisu's office…

Shou stares at Arisu wondering if she lost her marbles. Before taking a sip from his coffee, he mutters, "...So you are a pervert…"

39