Chapter Thirteen
1.1k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the next day and Hiyori and Haru were talking about the time they won the secret prize from Arisu's company.

"Hey Ena-kun, remember that secret prize we won during that weird event?"

"You mean the event hosted by Ari-! I mean the event hosted by the fashion and make-up company?"

"Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!! That one!"

"What about it? Did you get contacted by them?"

"Yeah, they gave me the time and day to arrive at the company."

"I see. So when is it?"

"It'll be tomorrow at ten in the morning and they said we can leave at any time, but they even mentioned that they would treat us to dinner too."

"Wow! An expensive dinner party too. That's quite over the top for a company to do even as a prize for a raffle."

"It is, but I don't mind since the experience is free so let's just enjoy tomorrow to the fullest!" I agree with Shina with a smile and a nod.

We arrive at school and at the shoe lockers, I happen to bump into Yoko. "Ah, good morning Ena-kun. Did you sleep well last night?"

"Good morning Yo-! Excuse me. Good morning Ami-senpai. I slept well last night.

"That's good to hear. Thank you for saving me last night." Yoko bowed her head to me and this attracted so much attention from everyone. I tried to deescalate the situation, but I was slow to act and because of my slow decision, Shina joined the conversation with sneaking suspicion.

"Oi! Ena-kun! What happened last night?"

Oh God! How am I supposed to explain this? If I don't choose my words carefully, everyone is going to think that Yoko and I are dating!

As I continued to be indecisive, Yoko covers and explains tonight's incident. "Last night, there was a drunk businessman who was hitting on me last night pestering me to do this and that, but Ena-san was such a hero. He took my hand, picked me up in a princess carry and ran away from the man."

Oi oi! I did not carry you! What are you doing creating such a fantasy image of me! I have to stop her!

"Excuse me… Ami-senpai, but I believe-!" And just as I was about to clear things up, Shina cut me off.

"Eh? No way! Did Ena-kun really do that?!"

"No, I did-!"

"Yes, he did! It was so sudden, but when he carried me, my heart couldn't stop beating."

"Geez Ami-senpai,  you're so lucky to have Haru do that for you! I hope I get to experience something like that."

As the two continue on, I can hear some of the conversations around us like:

"There's no way that nerd did something like that. I bet he's blackmailing the Student Council President."

"That piece of trash is the worst! How dare he get close to Ami-san and Hiyori-san!"

"Noo!!! Our beloved Hiyori-chan is tainted by that degeneracy!"

Goodbye my quiet school life.

While I was lost in my despair, I was suddenly pulled in and hugged by someone. I look up and see that it was Yoko.

"Ami-senpai?"

"It's okay Ena-kun. Even when everyone is against you, I'll be here for you."

"...I see. Thank you…" She brings her face close to mine and whispers, "Don't forget to come to the student council room during lunch." I simply nod my head and she lets me go from her warm embrace.

"Alright. Everyone should hurry to class if you don't want to be late." Yoko left us in a daze and we all were staring at her as she walked away. The one who snapped out from the daze quicker was Shina. She walks up to me and taps my shoulder. "Ena-kun, let's go."

"R-right."

We entered our classroom and sat down at our seats. I took my books out and gazed out the window. The weather looks nice. It would be a shame for it to go to waste.

Actually, I take that back! I wish there was rain right now! Please God make it rain so we can go back inside!

Despite my plea for the rain to come, there was no rain cloud in sight.

"Go!" The sound of water splashes and my classmates begin to root for their friends.

Right now, my class is swimming and are tracking their swim time. Since the weather was clear and pleasant, there was a sudden change of the lesson plan.

Everyone seems to be having fun except for me who was baking in the sun because I am wearing my P.E. clothes and not the swimming trunks.

"It's so hot." I complain to myself. I was watching my classmates enjoy themselves racing each other in the pool. Must be nice to enjoy the cool water in this heat.

"Ena-kun, you're not going to swim?" It was my teacher who asked me. "Ah, Sensei. No, I don't want to swim."

"Feeling under the weather?"

"It's not that."

"I see. Is there a reason for your decision to not swim?"

"Well, it's complicated…"

The reason was because as a host I had to take care of my appearance and body and because of that my body is muscular. What would everyone think if they saw this nerd with such a body?! I'll be getting more attention! I want my school life to be quiet!! Not only that, I worry that I might reveal my face to everyone.

When I stated my reasons to myself, the teacher came up with a different answer. "Oh I get it! You're sensitive about your body right?"

"Uh… well, you're not wrong…" I let out a forced smile. That was only half the reason!

"Well how about this? I'll let you swim in your P.E. clothes as is. You don't need to change. Just swim and that's it. I just want you to have a grade for today. You won't get full points because of your attire, but you'll get points for attendance and participation."

I stood up and said, "It's alright Sensei. I'll just wait in the locker room. It seems like we're almost done here." I began to walk towards the locker room, but was soon stopped by Eiriko who just finished swimming, indicated by the water that was still dripping off her swimsuit.

Not going to lie, but it was such an erotic sight to see.

"Ehh? Where are you going nerd?"

"Back to the locker rooms? We're almost done so I'll head back first." I walked past her and the next thing I knew, I was in the water.

28