Chapter 35: Will you die for us?
2.6k 15 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You!!!"

"There, there~ Yuuma san, is this what you're going to say when you 'ask' me for help?"

"Wha-"

"By that, I would like some explanation, Yato."

Raynare wasn't able to finish her words when a chilling voice was suddenly heard from our back, and of course, I flinched when her voice was so cold.

"Y-yo... Rias chan... C-can you chill down...even a bit?"

"Asia!"

Issei shouted when he saw Asia chan is together with Rias chan and Akeno chan, while their eyes are pointing at the three ladies who just came, I secretly gaze at Raynare and put my index finger to my mouth, telling her she should shut up and play along.

Of course, much as she hates it, she probably knows who I am... I planted it on her after all.

Implanting fear in me, doubt in kokabiel, will create frustration, especially when every day you will hear "Don't trust kokabiel" and then every time she tried to close her eyes, she will remember me and my words in that encounter...hmm... Thinking about it, I could also alter her feelings towards Issei which will grow stronger... But, that won't be called love, I would only play with their feelings for my entertainment, also... It's better for them. Whether they continue that relationship regardless of what happened or talk to each other for closure.

Thinking about it, if I want to, I could do that to everyone whether they are innocent or not, but no. I don't want that and grandpa wouldn't like it either.

If I were the past me, I might do it.

Ahh~ I'm really a bad guy.

I head towards Rias who was now glaring at me.

"... Y-you see Rias chan before the three fallen Angel comes to our house,  Raynare ordered this loli fallen angel Mitelt to asks my help."

She knitted her brows annoyed and suspicious.

"And why would she need your help, how come she knows you? Yato, are you hiding something from us?"

"N-no! Look! She found out how strong I was when I confront that jerk face back then at that house! I don't know her identity back then, she calls me using my business number and she wishes to meet me! And as a Delivery God, I can't reject my client's needs!"

Everyone was looking at me, It was hard to create some valid reason in just a second!

'Honestly, my plan was perfect... Who would have thought that Issei and Kiba would see Donahseek while carrying Asia who's actually mitelt?!"

I explain some random bullshit while making sure, my face is calm and wouldn't find that I am just spouting some nonsense.

"So... She can't help to remember Mr. John Wick's advice on her, and because of that, she was trying to change? Also, at first, she plans to sacrifice Asia but changes her mind but instead tried to protect her from this freed Zelda, even if it means disobeying her superior who ordered her?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"And that's when you plan all of this but, you didn't expect that Issei and Kiba would see Donahseek, who is also an enemy and responsible for cornering Raynare on her decision?

But thankfully, the one who was carried by that person was actually this fallen angel, name mitelt?"

"Yes! Commander!"

Rias facepalmed herself and Akeno was looking at me like I was some kind of delicious feast... Then chuckle with her eyes which is too seductive...

'God... I have to get used to this right? I'll practice being calm, I'm too easy for seduction... I'll read some Buddhism...'

"Yato... It was too good... It was really good and your reason is perfect...which is suspicious... I don't know whether to believe it or not but... I trust you... I just hope it won't affect us.. But, even in that case, I still can't forgive her for almost killing one of my peerage, Issei."

As she said that, Rias chan started her magic, which made Raynare alarm, by the way, the priest earlier all lost consciousness, for what reason, is simple, I put an Illusion on Rias and others, and I quickly eliminate all the priest by kicking their private part, for a woman... I just...uhh...Slap them hard until their cheeks started to swollen and lost consciousness afterward.

Of course, that happen so fast that it didn't take 1 minute to finish.

Anyway, I blocked Rias chan sight to Raynare who's also summoned her light spear.

"Rias chan, let's talk first, violence isn't always the answer..."

"Yato... Get out, you are not part of my club how would you know?"

"But Rias chan... If I were or you are in her perspective, we might also try to kill Issei, also, we are in a partnership."

I look at Issei and smile bitterly, I will talk to him later, he was the person who is most affected here, he was lowering his head while clenching his fist.

Sigh, and that's why I want to deal with this alone but I think this is also for the better.

"Yato! I would never do that to my peerage! They're my family!"

"Rias chan, Issei wasn't still apart from your peerage back then...also, Issei, I'm sorry but let me ask you something and I hope you answer it truthfully, forget about Rias chan boobs and other club members but you can fantasize kiba...

Anyways, Issei, think, you don't know anything about this devil, fallen angel, angels, also, you don't know about sacred gear, your just a normal human who lives like another human in society, but then suddenly a red hair devil ask you to become part of her peerage and asking you to become a devil.

What will your answer? Of course, don't think about boobs this time, think about what will your answer be, yes or no? "

We look at Issei, he was lowering his head but looking at me with a painful expression, he look at Rias chan who was also looking for an answer.

I'm sorry for both of you.

"...no, if I didn't find out anything of this and then buchou suddenly ask me about that...I will probably reject her offer... Especially if I didn't meet her..."

He said, and look at Raynare who was trembling. I'll deal with her later.

I nodded and look at Rias chan who was now looking down.

"But...I will still not kill him...no..."

I patted her then look at her deeply.

"Rias chan,  what would you do if there is a superior person, forcing you, to do something then say...

'Rias, kill this person name Issei Hyoudou, he is a sacred user, if we don't deal with him sooner, he might go berserk and implicated our race, your family might get killed, and another devil... Eliminate this person as soon as possible.'  

What would you do?"

"I...I sti..."

"Sorry for doing this Rias chan but, are you willing for me to prove that you will kill Issei if it means for the safety of your kind?"

"What are you going to do?"

"I will temporarily cut the bond between you two, forget about meeting him, don't worry it will come back after 10 seconds. Are you willing?"

"Yes...I will prove you I...I won't...."

"Closed your eyes then..."

Rias followed my words and closed her eyes, the others were saying something what I am going to do but I didn't listen to them.

I will erase her memory and bond to Issei that's all, I won't use her emotion or implant something.

"Rias, Kill Issei hyoudou, he is a threat to our family, if he lost control of his sacred gear would lead to our downfall, kill him for us devil...your the only one who can do it... Don't let the sacred User go berserk... "

Rias opens her eyes and quickly looks at Issei.

"Buchou?"

Rias quickly attack Issei and slam him down and grab his neck.

"Issei... You are a danger to my family... Will you die for us?"

"President please stop!"

79