Chapter 36
2.6k 10 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zero: you know what? I'll stop making chapter title... Reason? I don't want to...

"No... I..."

Rias chan looked down feeling guilty, she didn't expect that she would do it to her peerage, her family.

I petted her head and smiled, I push her head to my chest and look at Issei who was smiling bitterly.

"Hey, Seichi... No Issei, that nickname is not suitable for you."

"Dude... "

"Nah man, I hope you understand."

"It's... Okay, I also finally understand why Yu... killed me...I would also do the same just like what buchou's trying to do... It's just that..."

"Let's talk later okay? You must sleep at my house after this."

"You are poor dude! Hell, maybe my house is much bigger than yours!"

"...heh."

(Zero: that would be his expression would like)

"What's with that?"

"You'll know later, I mean, how can Asia chan live in my house if it's small? What, do we sleep together?"

"E-eh!?"

I look at Asia chan who was surprised, she was completely red and with unknown feelings in her eyes.

Eh.

Fuck.

I'm not that dense... For fuck sake!

Is this what that bastard god means when I'm about to reincarnate here!?

Even though if I don't want to...

Sigh...

"Wait dude, does that mean you have a big house enough for us three to fit in?"

"...more like 20 people could fit in."

Everything turns silent at my sudden words.

Only Asia chan, Koneko chan, and Rias chan who was finally calm whose isn't surprised.

Kiba has still this knight-ish aura and didn't falter, Akeno chan was just "Ara ara~" with her eyes pointing at me.

This Ara ara onee san...

"Anyways, Yuuma san! Can you come here?"

"Why should I do that?"

"Because you'll die if you don't, oh, and please take Mittelt too!"

Raynare flinched at my words and did what I ask her to do. She was...completely scared of me... Did I overdo it?

Not that I mind though, I should get rid of the fear I implanted in her later.

Once she got closer to us while carrying mitelr into princess style, I poke Mitelt's forehead with my middle and index finger, then she opens her eyes.

"Ugh...Hey... Raynare, does our work done? Can I go now... I... Eh!?"

Mitelt jumped high due to being surprised to see us.

"W-w-why does this devil and that guy is here!"

"Aiyah! I'm glad you didn't address me as a human mitelt san, but did you forget this plan?"

"What do y- *Flinched*  y-yeah... I-I forgot... Hey! I want to get out of here now! Raynare!"

She went to Raynare who was now getting pulled by mitelt and wanted to get away from me.

"That's hurt Mitelt... Why do you want to get away from your family."

"F-family? You!? No way I won't accept it!"

"Sadly, you become one when you become part of who wrecked my house..."

I began to crack my fingers and look at her menacingly.

"Hiii!!!"

"...she is really... Scared of you...huh.."

Issei pointed out, I just laugh it off knowing they will want some explanation about what my powers are, I can explain it all and pointed to the ring I just made, I was surprised when that bastard God said that the ring becomes an artifact. Which I don't understand.

"Now then, can you forgive her guys?"

"...I have no choice but to forgive them right? Yes, but she should ask forgiveness from Issei because he is the one who was hurt the most."

I look at Raynare, she was trembling and was looking down, she probably don't want to apologize to him. She won't accept it.

"That's right! So, I will make time for the two of them to talk to each other."

""What?""

Issei and Raynare ask at the same time, I smirk at them, Ria#s chan knowing what I mean nod and smile.

"That would be great, now I think it's time for us to go. "

"I'll stay here for a bit together with this two."

"Why?"

"I still have some business to them."

"...sure... Yato, I would like some explanation about your..."

"Yes, I was planning to, how about this... Let's talk at my house tomorrow, would that be fine?"

She agreed and they went out, Koneko chan looked at me, I smile at her then wave my hand. She nodded, while I was secretly happy that she calls my first name without honorific earlier.

...

"Now that they are gone... Are you done watching us?"

I look up and my eyes were on a certain spot.

"Don't think I didn't know you are there, you are probably the one who's responsible for everything here, sadly it was unexpected that I come right? Why don't you come out now?"

I said both fallen angel was fuzzled at my action, and both of them look at the spot where my eyes pointing at.

"...and they are gone."

"Was there anyone there ever since from the start?"

"...yeah, that's why I say to get here earlier because you might get killed."

"!!!"

"I don't know who was it, might be kokabiel or another person."

"You...are you the one I fought in the park?"

I widen my eyes in realization, I look at Raynare with my mouth hanging open.

"W-why do you speak so...compose...holy shit... That was scary..."

Even Mitelt looks shocked.

"You! Don't you dare turn your backs against me! Or I will kill you!"

Raynare said as she sent multiple light spears towards me, but everything was pulverized due to my barrier creation.

"Now then... Both of you come with me."

"To where? Ha! As if I will come with you!"

Mitelt said as she crossed her arms...

"Hey brat, should I force you to come with me? Also, you guys are probably homeless right? I mean this abandoned church is the only place you guys have."

Both of them flinched and their face blushed in embarrassment.

Bingo!

"Now come, don't worry my house is nig but first..."

I grab both of their shoulders and look at them with dark faces, both of them trembled.

Honestly, their attitude toward me turns 180... It was shocking.

"We must buy some materials needed for my house and buy another ps4... You can only accept it, if you guys reject, your souls will explode just like what happened to the trench guy understood?"

Raynare shivered remembering what happen to donahseek, while Mitelt looks confused not knowing what I meant. It didn't take long for her to understand when Raynare told it her, she turn pale.

"Let's buy some clothes from the three of you and ps4."

"Three?"

"Yeah, for kalawarner, at this moment she was probably negotiating with some construction company."

"What!? She's alive!?"

"Yeah, both of you need to work hard okay? Let's become a happy family~"

"I REFUSE TO BECOME YOUR FAMILY HUMAN!"

Raynare said angrily while mitelt was trembling in anger.

"Ehe."

"Aah!!!! I swear I will find a way to kill you!"

"Ah, also, you both will have to train so, you guys will get stronger... I won't show mercy, okay?"

The two shivered knowing what will happen to the future.

Now then... I should also help Issei, so when the rating game happens, he can beat Chicken Nuggets like nothing.

Thank goodness he will sleep at my house today.

Now...who was that person that watching from that place... I should have teleported in from of that person.

Hmm, I guess it didn't matter, I have a feeling we will meet in the future... It might also be Kokabiel but that would be impossible because if it was him, he would literally barge in the fight.

Zero: you know... I really thought to make issei stronger, he can't stay weak while our Yato keeps getting stronger right? He might be a supp char here in this fanfic but he is still the protagonist of this perverted world. And yato has his limit, he can't do everything alone.

68