Chapter 38
2.5k 9 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Now, Everyone, before I explain everything, why don't we eat first?"

"Sure."

Everyone nodded and started eating, although, the atmosphere is not that good, not bad either.

Probably of what happened, I sighed and thought that they have to experience something like this, in the case of Issei and Raynare's relationship...

Honestly, I don't care, I mean it will be their choice whether they continue or not.

I can't even tell why I'm having a problem with this, I mean, I'm not issei.

'I should stop, whatever they choose is up to them, I won't force them to do what I would like to see. Although they need to have a conversation.'

Oh, by the way, what I cook is a bit simple, zukui, udon, tonkatsu, and burger.

Hmm, do they like...

My eyes widen when I saw their red face, I look at the table and it was clean no food is left... Even the plate in front of me.

Oh, yeah, Koneko is seating on my lap, why? Because we got used to this, so yes... And don't share a plate, she has her plate while I have my own too.

"E-ehem... Yato Kun... Can... You explain about your... Power..."

"...I remember we just eat seconds ago... Sure... "

"More."

I look at koneko who was also looking at me, she pointed to the zukui and the pudding, yeah, I also make pudding thinking that Koneko will probably want it.

After I take the remaining food, I started explaining about my powers...

My illusion manipulation, emphatic manipulation, I even dump it all to the ring that was now proven useless, telling that everything was because of this ring.

(Zero: I don't need to explain his skills again right? I mean, you guys already know everything about our Yato, also, if I explain it all, It will take long and looooonnggg...)

"I see... You garner those powers thanks to that ring... It transfers to you?"

"That might be the case."

"Ara~ I'm sorry to interrupt but what about your weapon that suddenly appeared?"

Akeno chan said, looking at me seductively, as of now, I get used to it as that was normal for her to look at me like that.

"That...hmm..."

I pretend to think of how I should explain it but... I seriously did not know how to explain weapon creation.

No matter.

I look at everyone and then feed Koneko chan with a pudding, I say

"That would be the weapon creation that was taught to me by my master. Incan created any kind of weapon without a sweat."

"...I don't understand... All of this seems true but...Yato...I can't feel the mana onto you..."

"Well, that's because I don't have mana, My illusion manipulation, emphatic manipulation, and weapon creation don't need mana to use it."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, I just need to use my soul."

Bullshit.

What happened next is absolute silence, Issei dropped his pudding and spoon on the floor while his jaw dropped, Rias chan looked at me with wide eyes surprised, the same case with Akeno chan.

Kiba was just silent but you could also see his surprise, and Koneko chan...

She is pinching my skin which is REALLY hurt, I was really confused when I have durability... Is it useless? Why am I getting affected by Koneko chan?

Yeah probably useless, it's not like Koneko chan can toe-to-toe with a god.

"By soul... What do you mean?"

"Hmm... I'm using my soul as a weapon."

"Master, If I may, Yato san, what would happen if your weapon was destroyed?"

"That would be impossible because I have a strong willpower but, if it destroys then I'll die."

"Yato... I know It's not my place to do this but, I would, no, we would prepare if you lessen using it..."

"Hai~~~~"

'It's not like it's true so, it doesn't matter'

Hmm... I wonder why they didn't ask about transformation... Did they forget about it?

"So, Yato... Is a Human who gains some abilities because of that ring?"

I nodded, hmm... I wonder what I should do tomorrow... I will let Raynare and Issei talk together, I don't want some hostile atmosphere, should I lock them in one room?

Should I break their leg? Joke...

Hmm... I guess I should put a barrier in that room, where they would turn like a normal human, they won't be able to use their abilities, and if they tried to kill each other something will shock them.

"So, Yato, did someone teach you?"

It was unfortunate that I didn't hear what Rias chan was talking but I nodded myself due to confirm what I'm thinking.

Honestly, should I really do it?

I mean it feels like I'm forcing them together again when it was now unnecessary.

But Issei is down right now and I think it's not the right time to let them meet each other.

Anyway, where should he sleep...

"-If possible...we would like to know the person who...instruct you..."

And because I was going somewhere, they need some entertainment, hmm... What kind of movie...ah

Hm, hm!

"John wick!"

I think I heard some object drops, but never mind, I want them to see such a masterpiece movie!

"J-john wick!?"

Umu, umu!!!

Yeah! They should know who is john wick! And learn that never killed the person's doggo! The same goes for me!

If someone dares to hurt my koneko they will pay thousands of fold!

Aiyaah!

Umu!

I look at everyone then a question mark appeared over my head.

"What?"

"Y-yato... This john wick is the one who teaches you?"

H-huh?

Wait...

"Y-yeah?"

Gasp and shock were seen on everyone, except Koneko chan who remain motionless but I could feel she was trembling a bit.

It's not funny you know.

I hug Koneko chan tightly which was feeling so good.

However...

"Yato... You see..."

They explain their encounter with john wick at the time when Raynare almost kills Issei.

"Do you know where he was???"

"Unfortunately no, he stops appearing after I turn 15."

"...I see..."

Yep...

Fuk.

"We would like to thank him, and since he appeared here means he is in this place."

I'm fucked up.

How would they see a person who actually doesn't exist in this world?

I just creates a whole new bullshitness, I have to make it real but how?

Zero: I'm back CLIENTS!!! IIIIMMM FFUUUCCKKKIJIINNGGG BAAACCKKKKKK! STILL LAZYY MLADY BUT ATLEAST I PUBLISH SOME THING TODAYBWOOOHOOOOOOO PROBBAABLY THIS SATURDAY MY LAZY SCHED IS GONE! UWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Unfortunately i forgot ehat I should do next in this story so I will rewatch the anime AGAIN.

56