Chapter 39: Time to Act
5.7k 4 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello there everyone, this is your typical Delivery God Yato desu.

It was a nice day today, seating on a tree with sunlight hitting your skin and a comfortable huggable pillow, the beautiful scenery of Kuoh Academy with birds chirping, and not minding what happen that night.

Yes, by that night. It was then I was explaining my powers.

Do you want some flashbacks?

Unfortunately no.

---flashback---

"*groan* GOMENASORRY EVERYONE!"

"Dude, why did you suddenly scream!?"

"I lied."

""""" What? """""

"I explain my powers right?"

Everyone was looking at me Koneko chan also stopped eating her pudding, I scratch my back with my eyes turning like a cat, and let my tongue out.

"Actually, I was born with it. Tee hee?"

---end of flashback---flashback---

You can guess what happened next, it's not like I got punched by Issei in the face or so, or got a glare from Rias chan.

Apparently, I think I deserve that.

I quickly run avoiding Akeno chan, I feel like it would be my doom if I stay there.

Oh, so let me say this, Asia chan decided to join Rias chan peerage and she was staying at the club right now.

I will see her later.

So let me tell you this.

I'm also saddened by the fact that they believe that I got my power ever since I was born, but they wouldn't believe me that I'm a God? 

"Hey... Is it really unbelievable if I say I'm a God?"

"Because you don't look and act like a God."

"Ouch... Ne~ Ne~ why don't you say my first name again without honorific? Koneko~"

"No."

So, I don't act or look like a god really?

"Hmm... You know, Human lives are unnecessary, at the end of the day, they will live and someone will die."

"What are you pointing at?"

"Nothing."

...

"Ne~ Koneko~ I even take a break on my business just to have time with you~ will you please say my first name without honorifics? Just like what I'm doing...koneko~"

"Annoying."

"And I like it when I annoy someone."

"Pervert"

"How so?"

"You're touching my chest."

"...uuh...will you believe me that I didn't mean it?"

I really didn't intend to do it, I got used to hugging her so...

"You're the worst."

"Say that to issei."

Anyway, she didn't try to let go of my arms so I guess it's fine? Of course, I won't do such a vile act. I just want to hug my daily dose.

"...konekotin..."

"Huh?"

Konekotine or nekotine?

"Ne~ call my name please~"

"No. "

I sulked, you know if my life was like a story, then the previous chapter would be that night, which is bullshit if I would say.

I mean, I keep telling myself that I don't need to hide my strength but here I am last night trying to hide it.

Is it because I read too much manga where the mc wants to keep a low profile?

I think it influences me.

"I live in this world after all."

"What?"

"Nothing, I was thankful that I live in this world and here I am loving you."

...

Oh?

Ooohhh!!!

She's red! Mayday mayday! 

She's so cute!!!

*simping intensifies*!!!

"Heh~ ne~ Koneko chan~," I say and put my mouth on her ear and whispered," can you say that you love me?"

And I got her answer.

It was a blissful day that I live witnessing such an adorable expression.

I wouldn't forget what I have witnessed, this loli cat devil is too cute for my well-being.

As a matter of fu-fact such a face was rare for her to make, I won't describe it, it was only for me to see it.

And now I am facing the sky.

Despite her uppercut which is somehow affecting me, it doesn't matter.

"Idiot."

"I saw it."

Koneko look at me emotionlessly but I can see she was confused at my words.

"It isn't a lie, isn't it?"

"What is it."

She sat right next to me beside my head, I look at her and a nosebleed came afterward.

"Black and white, stripe... I saw your pantsu koneko and it was-"

I didn't manage to finish my words when Koneko chan angrily kicked my body, which I flew at the sky, I can even proudly say that some of my ribs broke.

But that didn't end my blissful suffering.

As I landed on the ground, I feel weak and a bird shit land on my forehead, then I rolled at the slope for some unknown reason.

Then a baseball bat hit my face as I was facing the sky with a deadpan expression.

"...what a nice and blissful beautiful day..."

It was nice for a moment but soon bad luck came in, is it that bastard doing? If so, he got me good. I mean is it really a coincidence getting shited by a bird's poop and a flying baseball bat hit my face?

No.

"K-koneko...I'm dying..."

"Hmmph."

"Okay... that's cute..."

I think I should rest for now... I wonder what is everyone doing...

They aren't angry at me, more like pissed by tricking them. And I guess I made a great decision telling it that night because if I put it longer it will only create a god damn nonsense drama.

And I don't like drama.

"Hiyup!"

I stand up then I dramatically coughed blood.

"Kyaah!"

I saw a random girl terrified of my situation.

"Scream or help me choose?  *coughed blood*"

"Iyaah!!!"

.........The girl runaway.

Okay, she didn't choose any of those...

I think it will heal for a moment.

Oh and let me inform you, apparently, I can regenerate thanks to my divinity.

And I was actually thankful that I am not an immortal.

That's good but I have a lifespan of a human.

Kidding! I can live how many years I want if I want to die I can just kill myself.

Where I got this is from that bastard.

Now then...

"Next episode will happen earlier...might as well go the-"

Ring~! Ring~!

I look at the number and it was an unknown person, I answer the phone call, I think I should do some job too.

"Hello~ Fast, reliable, affordable

Delivery God, Yato desu!!!"

After saying those, No one answers.

"Hello~ miss, mister? "

No one, still silent I was about to hang up thinking it was just a prank but a familiar cold voice was suddenly heard on the phone.

"Where are you?"

"Oh!!! Black tape loli!"

"If you call me that again I will kill you."

I got shivered down my spine, I somehow want to avoid calling her that, I wonder why.

*

*Ophis POV*

' Thinking about it, why did I get worried about killing him whether there are lots of humans or not? That's not me..."

"How much should I pay you? I want cookies."

*

*yato POV*

....Okay that is adorable.

"Heh~! This God can make your wish be fulfilled! 5 yen is enough young lady!"

"5 yen? Really?"

"Really! Don't underestimate 5 yen!"

"I see?"

"Now then, I just need to know your name, young lady!"

"...Ophis."

"I see... Ophis then! Where should I give it to you?"

"...to the plaza?"

"I see! Your wishes have been accepted! Bye then!"

"...bye?"

" Have a nice day!"

After saying that, I hang up the call.

"Ahh.... Fuck....FUUUUCCKK!!!!"

SHIIITT!!! HOW COULD I FORGET!!!

...Why am I still alive?

63