12. Young lad. Strip yourself down to the underwear, for me~
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Luz and Lewis continued talking to each other, and it didn't take even half an hour before someone knocked on the door.

Realizing that it probably was no other than Alfred, Lewis jumped under his blanket to avoid having to work way earlier than scheduled.

However, to their surprise, the person opening the door wasn't Alfred. Instead, it was a, dare I say it, female.

The girl opening the door wore a traditional long sleeve black dress ending at her ankles with white trim. Complementing her black dress, she wore a white apron and a headpiece of the same color.

Overall she looked like your general anime maid if she wore serious attire instead of oversexualized ones. But let's not focus too much on what she wears. After all, the face is almost of equal importance.

The maid had a serious expression while resting her arm against the doorframe, staring right into Luz's eyes.

If Luz had to guess her age, he would assume that she was probably in her mid-twenties.

Nevertheless, she had pale white skin with chestnut brown hair. As for her eyes, they were of the same color as her hair while also radiating confidence.

There was only one thing that Luz found suspicious. And that was the shape of her ears. Her ears had a more angular form with pointy ends upwards, which was quite an unnatural shape.

But Luz immediately put it aside, thinking that it must be some kind of weird mutation. 'Well, if people can have different eye colors, they can probably also have different ear shapes as well.'

Nevertheless, the half-naked Luz stared right into her cold eyes before apologizing in embarrassment for being naked.

The maid gave him a warm smile for a second before it quickly disappeared and got replaced by a more professional facial expression. After giving him a simple nod out of etiquette, she introduced herself, before leaving the room. "Ay, Ay. It seems like I opened the door a few minutes too early. Anyway, my name is Deline, the head maid of the estate, and I'll be responsible for you today. Please be ready to leave with me in two minutes."

"Damn, that girl is fine," Luz muttered while jumping out of his bunk bed and dressing up. And so the two left the underground floors to visit the upper floor, the ground floor of the mansion.

Even though the underground floor had a beauty in itself, the ground floor was a completely different beast, and the two had little to no resemblance to each other.

On the ground floor was far too much to see, from the beautiful frescoes on the ceilings depicting angels, demons, and humans alike, to the marble statues that stood at every entrance. These statues depicted unknown heroes or species that Luz had never seen before.

To put it into perspective, all the arts in this mansion were enough for a five-hour-long museum trip, and for Luz, whose understanding of art rivaled that of a peasant, this trip was on a different level, and one couldn't blame him if he were to reach nirvana in that place.

The maid already anticipated Luz's reaction and smiled since she found overwhelming the newcomers with what awaited them here quite amusing. "Follow me, Luz. You can look at these frescos later today."

"I'm sorry," Luz apologized hastily before following in silence till they stopped in front of an enormous double door made of ebony wood.

These ebony doors were carved with beautiful runes that lit up when the head maid knocked on them.

'Whoever resides there must be a man of greatness. Master Brian probably lives there,' shot through Luz's head as he slowly heard the door opening.

But he couldn't be more wrong. A cute yawn escaped from the other side as a messy girl with an enormous mage's hat covering half her face swung open the door.

"Where is my package," she yawned while holding a hand in front of her mouth, blinking around.

"I had low expectations for you, Liv." sighed Denise, but before she could continue, the hat girl shouted in embarrassment: "NO SIS. Weren't you supposed to come like in an hour?"

Another yawn escaped out of Liv's mouth as she leaned against the doorframe.

The head maid merely shook her head before remarking, "No, I'm on time. Anyway, if you excuse me, I'll leave that young lad in your care for an hour or so."

"Fine. I'll be babysitting him," groaned the girl before shifting her attention towards Luz, who had an awkward smile on his face. But before she could drag the boy inside, her older sister hastily remarked: "The boy needs three different sets of clothes and three sh-."

However, she couldn't finish her sentence as the girl with the cool hat slammed the door behind her.

Baffled by her sister's rude behavior, Denise shook her head before turning to more pressing tasks.

What Luz saw inside shocked and amazed him even more than what he saw on the ground floors. Inside awaited him an enormous library, and Luz saw flying crochet hooks crocheting various clothing parts. But that wasn't all. There were even a few skeletons sweeping the room. 'What the hell is going on?'

Seeing him in such a state, Liv yawned: "In shock, huh?"

"Yes, of course," stammered Luz. Only now did Luz glance at her face, and the girl in front of him had hazelnut shoulder long brown hair, combined with jade green eyes, while her ears were the same as that of her sister.

However, unlike before Luz noticed that the girl had changed her clothes as soon as he entered the room. Instead of her evening dress which exposed quite a bit of her skin, she now wore an emerald green blouse with a fitting skirt that went below her knees. The only things that remained were her giant hat and the rings below her eyes.

"Handsome boy, do you want that older sister to spoil you~?" she whispered in a seductive voice into Luz's ear, sending shivers down his spine. Seeing how the lad got goosebumps from her words, she chuckled before telling Luz: "Now that I got your attention, follow me. We gotta take some measurements so that I can tailor a few sets of clothes for you.

After the two arrived at her workbench, she immediately took out a pair of glasses and a measurement stick before telling him with a grin going from one ear to the other. "Young lad. Strip yourself down to the underwear, for me.~" she commented.

"Excuse me?" Luz answered in confusion as he didn't expect such a demand.

Upon seeing his unwillingness, the girl sighed: "Fine, I'm gonna do it myself," and invisible hands immediately came out of nowhere, stripping the protesting Luz down to his underwear against his wishes. After that, they grabbed his limbs tightly while one of the hands shut his mouth tightly.

Luz resisted, but the girl leaned over and whispered softly into his ear: "Stop, or we're going to measure a certain part of your body. Let's see how cooky you will be then.~"

Shocked, Luz gave in, and so she diligently took her measurements while a floating notebook noted anything unusual down. While doing that, she proudly stated how she had stripped all the servants till now. But when she took measurements for Luz's thorax, her jolly mood immediately plummeted and turned into something serious, and her pupils shrunk and the mana hands immediately let him down. "BRAT!! Something is seriously wrong with your mana core. Tell me, what the hell did you do? After I finish a simple set of clothes for you, we'll take a closer look."

Luz sighed before telling her how he got forced into using a spell well above his league and how his mana core cracked because of that. But to his surprise, the story hit the elf girl on an emotional level, as she immediately hugged the young lad and almost cried.

"My body," groaned Luz in pain as he feared for his bones to crack under her tight hug.

The girl picked Luz up and took a turn as if Luz were a three-year-old child.

'That must be how my younger brothers felt when I did the same thing to them,' thought Luz while praying that she wouldn't break a bone of him.

"So virtuous," the magician sobbed loudly and proudly before letting him back on his feet. "I thought that old geezer had gone soft and started accepting servants who didn't deserve to be here. But I was wrong. That old man still knows who deserves to be accepted," Liv stated before patting Luz's back gently.

For Luz, however, it felt as if she was trying to break his spine with mere patting. 'Are you trying to kill me?' In the end, he couldn't do anything against it except grit his teeth and hope for the pain to fade away.

"So, Luz… You can call me elder sister or Liv, but I prefer to be called elder sister," she commented before turning her back onto Luz so she could focus on her workbench.

Curiously, Luz looked over her shoulder, seeing a lot of colorful materials, which weren't limited to just fabrics. Out of these materials, Luz barely recognized at most 1% of it, ranging from mana crystals to beast hides to beast blood.

Nonchalantly she commented while taking a piece of beast hide: "Luz, as your eldest sister, I will not only tailor casual clothes for you but even leather armor because I feel pity for you."

'Do I have plot armor or something like that? How else did I win the trust of that emotionally unstable mage so quickly?' wondered Luz before quickly putting these thoughts away in paranoia and thanking her.

"Anyway, since you are new here, take that and go sightseeing in the city. I'll find you immediately upon finishing your clothes," Liv stated before throwing him a small medallion and a pouch that made a clirring sound upon catching it.

Luz glanced at the medallion for a second, and on it, he saw a double-headed golden eagle depicted.

0