Chapter 21 An Evening In
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21

An Evening In

(NSFWish) 

Showered and changed William came out to an empty living room.

There was a small crash from the kitchen, William dashed across the room and opened the door. Inside Mathew was stood by the cooker a pan lid lying on the counter next to him.

“sorry I always seem to do that, there is always that one last kernel that pops after you take the lid off, and it always makes me jump.”

William saw the pop corn in the pan next to Mathew and a relieved smile spread across his lips, “do you want a hand?”

“I can make pop corn, it’s only one step up from boiling water.” Said Mathew incredulously.

Laughing William said, “do you want a drink then? I feel a cup of mint tea would be good.”

Raising his brows, Mathew said teasingly, “you really are a refined gentlemen.”

Putting on his best posh accent William replied, “one doth try.”

Hearing Mathew laugh made William’s heart race.

With tea and pop corn they retired to the living room. The two sofas sat facing each other, with the TV at the end on the wall next to William’s room, if Luke and him watched TV they would take a sofa each. Now William wished he could throw one out the window so they could sit together.

Mathew sat on the sofa furthest from the lift and William went to sit on the other one, but as he sat Mathew said, “why are you sitting over there? If you sit there how are we going to share the pop corn?”

With a huge grin William sat next to Mathew furthest from the TV. Looking down at Mathew, who was facing the TV, he noticed the tips of the smaller man’s ears were red, William wondered if it was too warm in here, maybe he shouldn’t of suggested tea?

“I hope you don’t mind, I chose a rom com, I just couldn’t face anything too serious or action based with everything that is going on.” Said Mathew shyly.

Telling him self to not think too much into it, William answered, “I’m fine watching a rom com, I haven’t seen this one.”

They settled in to watch the film, Mathew naturally turned to the TV resting his back against the big man’s strong arm, it wasn’t the most comfortable position for William, due to him having to crane his neck round, but he didn’t care, his mind was delightedly screaming, ‘he is relaxed around me.’

The big bowl of popcorn was on the coffee table, it was just out of reach for the little accountant’s shorter arms to get easily, so William lifted the bowl and put it in Mathew’s lap, it gave him a great excuse to reach round him when he got pop corn.

With a smile Mathew looked up at William to thank him, but seeing his position he sat up and said, “that can’t be comfy.”

Feeling like a naughty kid being caught with his hand in the cookie jar, William said with a shrug, “it’s fine.”

“Don’t be silly,” said Mathew, looking at William in a way the big man didn’t understand, he added quietly, “how about if you put your leg on the other side of me? That way we can sit together and both watch straight on?”

With the shifting of the light from the TV, William couldn’t be sure but he could have sworn Mathew was blushing.

Blushing himself William said, “if your sure you wouldn’t be uncomfortable like that?”

“I’m just trying to use you as a chair again.” Said Mathew with a cheeky grin.

Not caring if he was being mocked or not, William moved so he was resting against the sofa arm and put one leg on either side of Mathew. Too late, he realised that this position would put the man he was lusting after right up against his most unruly of places.

The smaller man snuggled in between his legs, this was almost too much for William, his eyes turned up and he silently moaned as Mathew shifted into a comfortable position.

Luckily his disobedient member and the TV were off to the same side so Mathew was not leaning directly on it.

The little beauty finally settled down to watch the movie and after a few minutes William relaxed, Mathew had not noticed that his monster had risen right next to him.

Reaching round William grabbed a handful of pop corn and got a nose full of Mathew’s scent, the smell of his shampoo mixed with his natural musk made William smile happily, going even harder.

Mathew started to lean towards the coffee table and William’s naughty lower half. Seeing the tea cup, the strong man quickly grabbed it and put it in the out stretched hand, then received a smile, “thank you.”

His heart pounding, William drank his own tea and tried desperately to think non-sexy thoughts.

By the end of the film he had very little idea what happened, but it was his favourite movie experience of all time.

When the end credits rolled Mathew said over his shoulder, “I do like a happy ending.”

“Mmmm they looked happy.” Mumbled William, who had no idea.

Turning to chat more, Mathew put his elbow directly on William’s still hard member and the big man couldn’t help but flinch, Mathew’s mouth dropped open and he teasingly said with a wink, “I guess you really like that actress?”

Utterly mortified, William was not sure what to do or say, so like a grown up he put his hands over his bright red face.

Laughing lightly Mathew said, “she is pretty it’s only natural you would have this sort of reaction, that was quite a raunchy sex scene after all.”

‘There was a sex scene?’ Thought William. He wanted to say, ‘it was not the movie that stimulated me, it was being close to you.’ But he couldn’t say it.

Instead he made a some what non-committal noise and kept hiding.

Mathew gently pulled William’s hands away and said, “it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Your a healthy man, you’ll make a lady happy with this monster one day.”

William didn’t want to make a lady happy with it, he wanted to make Mathew happy with it.

While he was trying to think of what to say, the doors to the lift opened, the pair moved in unison turning to sit straight on the sofa next to each other. 

0