Chapter 8
145 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I can see three people get inside my house. The leader of the group is a massive man wearing leather armour and wielding a bastard sword with one hand. This man has a body that is built like a mountain.

"The mountain."

I look at sir Willem, who takes a fighting stance while glaring at the behemoth of a man.

"Is he the one that makes you like this?"

"Aye. He is also the one who killed your good sister and your cousin."

"The one who r*pe my good sister?"

"Aye. He is the one."

I glare at the man in front of me and see that he did not even deny it. He even dares to smirk at me as if he is proud of what he is doing.

"I see. So you are the one who is killing them, huh?"

"Heh. And what will you do about it? Kill me?"

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|3rd POV|

It was in the middle of the evening, inside the house far away from the busy street of Braavos. This is the location of Viserys' home, and unfortunately for him, the fight inside his house goes unnoticed by most people of Braavos city.

The fight starts with Viserys firing a fireball at Gregor 'The Mountain' Clegane. The mountain screamed in pain as the fire burned half of his face. The three knights beside Gregor decide to charge at Viserys with their swords in hand.

However, before they could reach him, Willem decided to take action and block the incoming attack with his bastard sword in his right hand and a chair in his left hand. He threw the table at the first knights and blocked the two other knights with his sword.

Seeing his chance, Viserys casts a Ray of Frost and sees the farthest knight freeze in place. He did not stop. He continued to cast his Ray of Frost until the knight's entire body froze solid. However, while he is focused on casting his spell, Viserys does not see Gregor charging at him and swinging down his sword.

A second later, blood was spraying out of his body. There is a massive gash on his body. Gregor then grabs his head before throwing him away to the corner of the room. He is still alive and not cut into half because Viserys is just barely in Gregor's sword range. Even then, it can still create a massive gash on his body. If not quickly healed, he will die in a matter of a minute.

Viserys weakly placed his hand on his body and cast the most potent healing spell he had. In a matter of a few seconds, the wound gets closed. This spell increases his body regeneration by thousands of times so that it can close any wound in a matter of a few seconds.

Gregor can see that Viserys is healing himself and starts to run toward the silver-haired young man to try and kill him before he can heal himself fully. However, before Gregor could get close, Viserys cast a Firebolt at the incoming giant.

The impact is strong enough to throw him away from Viserys. Quickly Viserys casts a spell, and a second later, a chain made of mana appears from the ground and holds the mountain on the ground.

Gregor roars in anger and thrashes around. Viserys knows that it will not last long, and he needs to kill Gregor immediately. He pointed his finger at the giant and cast a curse on him. He put a curse of weakness on Gregor and then cast a firebolt at him.

Viserys can see the giant continue to thrash around while screaming in pain, but Viserys never stops. He continued to cast his firebolt cantrips at Gregor before stopping when he saw him not moving.

Viserys releases a sigh and prepares to help Willem. However, before he could walk away, Gregor jumped up from the ground and grabbed his head.

"ARGH! What kind of monster are you! Just die already!"

Viserys grit his teeth and gather as much mana as he can into his hand before releasing it at once. It creates a mana blast that creates a hole in the mountain's body. The blast is strong enough to destroy Gregor's heart, killing him instantly.

Viserys stands there wobbly before falling to the ground. The last thing he sees is Sir Willem shouting his name.

Willem roars in anger and pushes his attacker away. He then quickly swung his sword to the left and kicked the other knights before stabbing him with his sword.

After killing the last enemy, Willem quickly runs toward Viserys and puts his head on his nose. When he hears Viserys still breathing, Willem releases a sigh of relief. Just as he was about to pick Viserys up, another group of people got inside the house.

Willem quickly put himself between Viserys and the group of people.

"Peace. We come here in peace. We are not the Lannister."

Willem looks at the man for a few seconds, searching for any deceit, but after seeing there is none, he lowers his weapon but does not release it.

"Who are you?"

"We are the Thousand Hands Guild."

"I see."

Willem knows about them. They are a rather infamous guild in Braavos, and their infamy even reaches Westeros.

"What do you want?"

"We come here to help you in this mess but it looks like we are too late. We are sorry about that. There are many pests that are holding us back."

"Pest?"

"Look outside."

Willem looks out the door and sees many corpses lying on the ground.

"What is happening? There should not be many people chasing after me."

"Aye. However, the people who are chasing after you are not all the people targeting the honoured healer."

"J-Just how many of them in here?"

"Around a hundred. It looks like the old lion really wants to finish the Targaryen bloodline."

"So you guys already know about his identity."

"Of course. There is no one coming from Westeros who has lilac eyes and white hair."

"... Fair enough."

Willem looks at the Thousand Hands Guild member carrying the corpse out of the house and says,

"What do you want to do with the corpses?"

"We will give the Old Lion a birthday gift and you don't need to worry about the culprit behind this attack, we will take care of them."

"... Why?"

That is one thing Willem did not understand. Why are they willing to do what they are doing? He knows that Viserys heals its members, but he does not understand why they are willing to do it this far. Even when Viserys helped them, they did not need to put their life in line to defend Viserys.

"Heh. You would be surprised how a simple gesture of healing can give you, especially in this kind of world."

7