Chapter 12
138 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|Robert Baratheon - King of the Seven Kingdoms|

Heh. I know that I'm a bad king, a terrible king, in fact. Many people thought that I did not know the Game of Thrones, but they were wrong. I know about it and decide to ignore it. I know how many of them are stabbing each other in the back. I know how my foster father is one of the players in this snake pit.

I only want two things in this life: My beautiful Lyanna and freedom. I cannot get my first wish, and I cannot get the second one with the crown on top of my head. I really regret accepting Jon's words on accepting the crown.

That bastard also decided to marry me to Tywin's daughter. Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful, I can admit that, but she is a bitch. Her mouth is so vile that I think she is more of a snake than a lion.

If I cannot get my wish, I will ignore all of my responsibilities and get whatever freedom I have, including counting a copper.

"Bloody hell, Jon! How many times do I need to tell you that never get me involved in counting copper!"

I can see him scowling at me. Well, it looks like this is something that makes him angry. I can see his face change from one expression to another for a few seconds before it stops into an expression that I did not like.

It was his scheming expression, and I got involved in his scheme by the look of it.

"This is related to the next thing I want to say to you."

"What? What is it?! Just out with it!"

"Viserys and his little sister survive and we know where they are."

The next thing I know, my vision turned red at the thought of those bastard dragons surviving.

"Where?! Where are they?!"

"Braavos. Not only do they survive, Viserys also can use magic."

"I don't care about that! Call the troops! I want them dead! I want their heads decorating the wall of King's Landing!"

"That is why I want to ask you to cancel the tourney and use that money to repair the remaining ship in the Royal Navy."

"Very well! Cancel them and give all the money to the navy. I want to crush their heads with my own hand."

Finally! Finally, my rage can settle. With the last Targaryen getting crushed by my hand, I can finally sleep in peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Jon Arryn - Lord of the Eyrie|

I can smile grace upon my face when I see Robert agreeing with my request.

There are only a few things that can set Robert off, and one of them is the Targaryen.

When the news of the Lannister fleet gets destroyed and burned to the ground, I decide to ask Varys about it. The next day, I get the news that the Old Lion decided to poke his claw deeper than necessary and injure a rather infamous spy guild from Braavos.

However, the second piece of information got my interest. The Old Lion decides to pay the last debt by killing the last Targaryen. Sadly for him, the Dragon has something hidden and manages to kill his attack dog.

Fifty-five men die in this mission, and among them are the infamous Gregor Clegane and Amory Lorch.

With this information, I decided to ask Sealord of Braavos if he knew about this information, and he said yes, he knew about it. However, the letter that takes my attention is the offer that says he will let our army come to Braavos. If we manage to kill the last Targaryen, he is willing to pay one and a half million coins to the Iron Bank and is willing to lend us more money.

I decided to accept that offer. With Reach deciding to raise their food price, I know that I need as much money as possible to keep the realm stable.

I wouldn't say I liked killing a child, but I would do it if it were for the greater good. May their souls find peace when they arrive in front of the Stranger, for their bodies will not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Belaro - Sealord of Braavos|

I chuckle a little at the letter in front of me. They take the bait, and now I just need to wait for the Westerosi to come here and kill the pesky guild.

I just need to nudge them to the right place, and they will do the rest. A million and a half coins are expensive, but I can afford it.

With the Faceless men say something about how the Dragon Prince has been touched by the dead, and they will not give him a gift as he already received it. I don't know what that means but what I know is that they did not want to kill Viserys and his little sister.

The same with the Thousand Hands Guild, for they are under the Dragon Prince's wing and did not want to kill them.

With the Faceless men out of the window, I need something else, and that is when I receive a letter from Jon Arryn, the current King's hand of the Seven Kingdom. I knew what to do, and it was a rather easy thing to do.

Truly money solves all the problems in the world. I take a sip of the most expensive wine and look out the window, and smirk as my mind already envisions the destruction of the Thousands Hands guild.

And what a wonderful sight it was.

7