Chapter 13
133 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"O Healer, I come here to bring some bad news."

"Pardon me?"

I stop from my healing and look at the man wearing a cloak in front of me. By the look of it, he is coming from the guild. However, I don't know his name.

"You must leave this place, healer."

"Can I ask why?"

"Trouble has come from the west and they are bringing too many people for us to intervene. We can only delay them for so long before they arrive in this place."

"The west… Westeros?"

"Aye. The Stag King wants to take your sister and your head."

"I-I see. Will they stop when I said that I did not want the throne?"

"Sadly no, Healer. They want you and your sister dead."

"I see."

I sigh a little and look at the people in front of me before nodding my head.

"Very well. I will get out of this city. However, let me heal all these people first for I'm still their Healer at the moment."

"I will leave you to continue your noble duty."

"Thank you."

I can see him nodding his head, walking past me, and standing behind me unmoving. He is just like a statue watching my patient without moving even an inch.

"Next."

I smile at my next patient before I start working. I need to dry every bit of exp in this city before moving to another city. I also need to say goodbye to Vyros and his wife before getting out of this city.

Urgh, I also need to sell my house and somehow get money from it. I still have money from the bakery, but more money is good, right?

Well, I guess I have a lot on my plate right now.

~Later that night~

It looks like the hooded figure decided to follow me back home.

"Can I ask your name?"

"Please call me Herios, Healer. What can I do for you?"

"I want to ask where I should go? And how? I did not know which city was willing to accept me and my sister. I also did not know which ship I should take."

"You don't need to worry, Healer. The guild will provide you with the thing you need. In two days there will be a ship in the corner of Ragman's Harbour. One of the hands will pick you up when the time has come. The ship will sail to Myr where there are already members of the Hands waiting for your arrival. Myr is a city filled with Valyrian descendants, they have the same features as you."

"I see. It lets me blend with the locals."

"Yes. When you arrive you need to exchange your coin in the Bank of Myr as Westeros Coins are accepted inside their city."

"Understood. Thank you, Herios. Thank you for helping us."

"It is not a problem, Healer. We only do what you have done to us. Saving us. We only pay you back for your service."

I nod my head and smile a little. I guess there is an honour in mediaeval times. I thought that chivalry was dead and only leaving betrayal behind.

~Two days later~

I look at Ragman's Town while carrying Dany in my arms. I have fun staying in this city. It was hard but fun at the same time. This city is the place where I discover my power and raise it to this level.

This city is the city where Dany grew up, the city where I found friends and people I can trust. I will miss it.

"You already miss the city, my prince?"

I look at Ser Willem and give him a quick nod.

"Aye. This is the place where I grow and learn how to earn money with my own two hands. I will miss the people here."

"Well, you did not need to worry, my prince. You will not miss them."

"Hmmm? What do you mean?"

"Look down, my prince."

When my eyes look down, I can see many people walking out of Ragman's Town while holding a bag of items on their shoulders.

"W-What are they doing?"

"They are following you, my prince. Your kindness and your charisma manage to steal their heart. They are willing to follow you even to the seven hell. You said that you did not want to become a king but the other people think otherwise. They already think of you as your king and lord. They think of you as their saviour and now they are willing to follow you into the end of the world."

I release a sigh when I hear Willem say that.

"I guess I will take them as my responsibility then."

How in the hell can I feed them?! This is the reason why I never want to be a king. There is too much responsibility. I really hope that they did not come with me. I'm flattered by their devotion to following me, but I prefer going alone and having more freedom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Ser Willem Daryl - Lone Knight of the Dragon Prince|

I smile a little when I hear Viserys say that. I know that he will make a great king. Not many people are willing to take that many people under their wings and say that they will take responsibility even when they do not need to do it.

Many people did not care about the people that followed them. They only think about what is in front of them and not the people behind them. They will not think about the Small Folk.

However, Viserys is different. He thinks about the smallfolk, and he cares for them. I know that he will make a great, just and kind king. I just know it.

While I cannot force him to take the Iron Throne, I will make sure that he is still a king. The Targaryen dynasty is not over. Even when they cannot take the Iron Throne, they will still be known as Royalty.

The name Viserys Targaryen will be known throughout the world. I will make sure of it.

8