Chamber 1. The man who was birthed by his sac.
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I died on day 7 when the world ended. Let me tell you, sciencetist found this substance it was good for something cant really remember, all I know it was the cause of end of the world. It was found in huge cave system, and found it was good for something. And after like a day or two moster started emerging attacking people using "magic" I dont think it was magic sicne magic is the control of elements and stuff, and these creature werent control more producing it, but just me. "Randomly" people were gaining power too, but no one knew why, but people started to find out people who where bit, got monster blood in their wounds, or ate these creature mostly gained these powers people began to piece it together. Now from thinking about it, I think that substance was a gas, and people were breathing it in. Or was something causing the creature to mutate, but forget that, ill tell you how I died. I was with a group of people, and we were attack by a monster, a big ugly dog-like thing, and they sacrifice me and ran, fuck em'. So it ate me, lucky I only scratched by it teeth, and was just swallowed whole. I got stuck in the stomach and after few minutes or a hour dont 'now, my skin began to burn, thought it was acid, it was. But it was also a lot of other shit, green boiling hot liquid, and blue stuff? It got in my mouth, wounds, and my skin burnt. Then the burning started to subside, and I thought it was gone, but no it was I was immune, i think. My skin became thick, and resistant to the acid. But wanna how I died, fucking by no air, yeah not much Good old Oxegent in a monster stomach. But how am I speaking to myself my imaginary adunice in my head, well im a gjost or something, I cant feel, but can feel a warmth around me. I think soul were a real thing, or magic was real because I feel the strongets warmth near me, like core of me, and I only see pure white.

I think its been 50 years dunno, im 100% sure souls or magci is a real thing, because I felt sudden boost of it a bit ago, and my white began to get spects of red, like blod.

100 year i think giev or take A heart began to form, I dont think im dead I think I’m evolving from how much of that liquid or acid got in me, or something simailr, and when my body died It back a sack, and I’m growing a. New body, and that power I got to resist acid wasn’t power but my body changing, maybe me hallucinating to. Im to bored to say anymore, so I’ll say what has happen in the past 10000 or years.

150-230 i became to grow ribs a spine and my veins,

500-700 full torso and numbs on my arms and legs, small crystals or bone mix with crystal formed, and flesh mix with crystal form in my lungs, oh I forgot I grew organs before my bones even began to form. My bones are all made of bone crystals.

800-850 I grew more bonecrysicl, that’s what I call it. And my arm are almost done, no growth in my leg numbs which are only my thighs. And genitalia, I suspected my balls to become crystals, and nope, just normal balls. Which I am glad for.

900 my legs are growing, and m6 hands are done. In my hand in parts of the bones have deepest red, like crimson blood with a tint of white, it’s where each joint is, my tips of my finger are the deepest almost like they are pure crystal.

950 my veins changed into a more refined and less flesh like to more bendy crystal with flesh like properties, and I have blood, or I always had blood, and didn’t notice, but this blood reminds me of the stuff that got in my mouth.

970 my legs are to my knee caps, and my knee caps both have small dots of the deep bonecycicle in the middle. My elbow gained it too.

10,025 my legs grew the fastest, they are now to the Achilles heel/tendon, heel, my heel is just like my finger but slightly lighter, but my tendon is jus5 like my veins but more flesh.

10,050 legs done my foot just like my hand has those deep bonecrysticle things, in each joint and deepest tint at the tips of my toes. My skin without my knowing became pale white red, from my already white skin

My head has formed yet, will I gain consciousness when it does? I can’t wait to see.

Ima skip a bit, but my neck formed and my voice box or whatever it is called was made of the deep flesh crystal, and my jaw has began to form, whatever teeth has formed has small crystals in them.

Forgot to count, my hea d has fully formed! Well the skull. And weirdly it is made of the deepest bonecrysicle I’ve seen. My brain has began to form!

My Brain has fully formed, but I’m not awake? But a warm feeling that haven’t felt in awhile has been radiating in the middle of my brain.

It was crystal, my brain was fully attached to it,like it formed with it, not like a crystal was just shoved in it, like the space in my head was full.

For the first time in forever i took breath. A warmth blasted me awake, I felt again, and I was hunger, and felt trapped. I was covered in something and I tried to get my hands free to scratch at, but couldn’t. A felt earth come from my head and tips of my hands, and by instinct I thought of claws, then pain happened as bone grew from my fingers, and I scratched at whatever was covering me, and it easy ripped opened. Warm humid air filled my lungs, and energy corded thought me.

i was free, and hunger. It was pitch black, but I could see the outlines of where I was, no more like sixth sense was opened and by “seeing” thought something else I could see a black, grey, and white spectrum.

I looked down at my hands, not needing to but out of habit. “What am I going to do with you?” I said aloud to my claws, personally I thought they looked cool, like crystal spear blades, but inconvenient ‘Can’t these just go away, like Wolverine style’ and with that thought they crumble and became fine sand then disappeared, then with ‘bgw’ sense (black, grey, and white sense) I saw it become little specks of ‘energy’ in the air. Then that ‘energy was reabsorbed into my fingers, the holes from crystal blade sealed, and the ‘energy’ disappeared? Or did it become my flesh? ‘Weird?’

If you want me to, I will flush this oneshot out into a actual readable thing. Also and in more story to it.

0