Chamber 2. Magic, Chanting, And poor grammar at 1am
6 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How humans discovered magic was from one being, they held no name, or a name that we are allowed to say, once somone was able but they were killed by are greed. Here is the story of magic. Once their was being, one that higher then all, a being blessed by the world. One day a little boy was playing in the forrest his name was Luth. He would go to the forrest every day, sneaking away from his leasons to climb in the tree's, splash in the river, all the things a child would do in a forrest. Back in the day are world was safer. It was calm, peaceful, well, as peaceful it could be. But During on of this boys little outings he found dog-cat looking thing, its leg was injured. So the boy picked it up and ran home. Onc ehe was home he called for mother "Mommy, mommy, help!" like good mother she rushed to call of help from her son. "Yes... honey whats that" the mother said. "Its hurt, mommy. please fix it." the boy responed "kiss it on it forehead to heal it mommy.". (Mom and son talking) And his father cleaned the wound, and wrapped it in banaged. The cat-doggt hing did not heal after week, but the boy asked his father to teach him to treat the cat-dog thing. And for years the boy treated and played with cat-dog thing. Till on day the cat-dog thing was no longer their. The boy cried till the sun went down. The the next day a man came to great the boy, he wore a mask with catxdog face panted on it, along with clothing simialer to the boys father. The man said to the boy "(Something not tangable" his words werwnt of the boys language, but the boy could understand ehat the man meant. The boy also noticed whenever the man spoke something around him moved. So like a child the boy asked "Who are you, mister? Have you seen cat-dog thing?". The man chuckled and the movement around grew more entense, and breese began form "(intanglblr)". Your "The cat-dog thing? Yo7 don't look like cat-dog thing? What is Magic? What is your name cat-dog?" The boy questioned, but was stopped with hand from the man "(Intangable)". "Huh? Why don't you want people to know your name.”. “(Intagable)”. “Because names hold power? … I’m sorry cat-dog thing, please come inside, but before so can you tell me why every time you speak the world goes all wobbly and turny around you?”. “(Intagable?)”. “Okay. We will go in, but you promise me to tell me once we do? And I still don’t know what magic is, and what it is involved with the world going all wonky.”. The man chuckled again “(Intagable)”. “Mom does says it’s good that I’m curious about everything, and that I’m smart too. I’m am smart.” The boy puffed his chest out.

And they went in his house. The boy asked questions to the man, more than he could answer in day. So the man and the boy would meet every single day to talk about things.

Years pasted and the man and boy became friends. The man told the boy his secrets, and the boy told him his secrets.

But one day the boy asked a question to the man “Can you teach me how to do that. The thing you do to make the world wonky.”. The cat-dog thing frozen, and pondered his question, and finally he agreed, but on the terms he would never tell or show anyone that he could do magic

Years began to pass the cat-dog thing and boys friendship deepened more as the dog-cat thing taught the boy his magic, and the boy was quick learner becoming proficient in what the man said was magic. He learnt to make the clam wind turn into a gust, and make fire appear from no where

But one day when the boy was practicing he was spotted by someone, and not wanting to break his promise the boy chased after the person who spotted him. But the peeper got away. So the boy told the man what happened, and the man wasn’t mad, and asked the boy what the person looked like. “Well, they were definitely a man, their hair was brown, or maybe a black, they wore armory sorta like a knight, hard not to tell due to the clacking of metal as they ran away, and I think I saw sun like cress. Sorta like kingdom of Sunfell, but they are far away, no way they can be here in this small town.”

The man thanked him, and said he’ll find this man, so their secret wouldn’t be found out. But the knight was already on his way to his kingdom. The man searched for him, and searched but couldn’t find him, so he decided to head to the kingdom of Sunfell to find him, but still couldn’t.

But the knight had already told his king, and the king wanted this power. So he sent knight to capture the boy.

The boy was once again resting in the Forrest till he heard the clanking of metal. The boy climbed up the tree and hid. He heard voices of men yelling to find the boy.

But they couldn’t find him, so they returned to his village planning to kill and slaughtered everyone within it and burned it down. So he rushed back to village to warn everyone. But once he got their he could already see bodies laying on the ground. He ran to house to see if his parents were okay. But they were killed. He screamed upon seeing his father dead, his his cutoff, his mouth had small cuts all over, her once beautiful dress ripped and torn, the symbol of Sunfell cut into her flesh. And the boy screamed and mourned for his dead family, for his village. And lone knight appeared in his doorway. It was the knight that saw him, the knight that told the king, the one who caused his village to me slaughtered. And soon to be another corpes that laid on the ground. The boy spoke, the world bent and turned wonky, a ball of flame formed. And the boy commanded it to attack the man, the words he spoke were of no language that we knew. The ball of flame hit the man,  it did not flicker out after hitting the man, but began to burn through his armor then his flesh till it burnt right through the man.

The boy rushed out, his mind no longer their, and only rage filled his thought. He rush outside, grabbing the dead man sword on the way out. Arrows rained down on him, he spoke once again, and the arrows were pushed back by gust of wind.

Knight charge at him, but another gust of wind made they fly in the sky, they landed with hard thumps. The boy began to chant once again but a was interrupted with the thumps of steel behind him, he spun around swing his sword cutting a leather armored man head off. And arrow sunk into his back. But the boy turn around once again and chanted again send volley of balls made of flame, and another volley of arrows descended on him. He quickly grab the corpse of the headless man and used it as flesh shield. Half archers died, but in turn the boy took three arrows, one in his lower leg, one in his thigh, and on barely stopped by his shoe. And one more wound, a stab in his back. He turned around to see villager, no someone who he knew well, the man who ruined his father business. With last of his strength the boy swung his sword, but man back stepped, but the boy let the sword go, and chanted on more time. the sword flew toward man’s heart, he tried to roll out of the way, but the sword was locked on him, and perched his heart. The boy fell face first, the small knight his back facing the sky. He thought about his friend, he wished the cat-dog thing goodbye. And then a knight went toward him and demanded for him to tell them how he got his power, and called him a devil. The boy swore at them and in are terms to fuck off. And the knight swelled with anger and stabbed the boy again. The boy gasped, and began to chant his last spell. The knight began to stab again, and again, but the boy continued. The knights began to run, and the spell was finished. A light show of flame flew into the sky, roots of trees torn from the earth grabbed at the fleeing knights. And gust strong eneogh to pull the houses from the ground blew, knight not caught by the tree’s were swept up in the wind. A scene that could be said as natural disasters descended. And the boy cried, regretting not being able to see cat-dog thing again.

Once cat-dog thing returned to the village he saw the massacred, burnt body’s laid everywhere, he rushed to the house that his friend once lived in to find his one and only friend dead, flowers grew from his body, and tree roots covered him trying to protect him from scavengers. The boys houses was covered with the same tree roots, and flowers. But a corpse of a man with hole in his chest layer in the doorwell, along with the same crest of Sunfell on his armor. The man cried. He mourned, and swore to avenge his friend. He rushed to Sunfell, and what we can only described brought gods wrath down upon the kingdom leaving on a crater behind. Nothing was left, not even a speck of dust remained. Sunfell was gone, and no one knows how the man destroyed it, the story we have doesn’t know how, everything of this event was gone, only thing left is the crater, and the words ‘like the wrath of god was brought down upon Sunfell’ in the scriptures.

This is we’re the story would be over, well, usually. You may ask why we can use magic, why is their monsters. Well after Sunfell was destroyed, the man used a spell greater, no, he cursed this world, and everyone on it, he told every kingdom, and human that for their greed he curses this world to fall, and be reborn after nature reclaims it all. But why can we use magic… I dunno are best guess is someone survived Sunfell’s destruction and heard of some of the words the man spoke and try to copy them. Or the man took some children in and taught them to help them survive. Why we can use magic is still unknown.

But thats why this world will be one without us humans, we killed the boy for his power, Sunfell was destroyed, and the curse that the man placed on the world is the stain that reminds us of are mistakes.

And now monsters roamed the world being empowered by the curse, the animals who scorned humans were transformed becoming the monsters, but even the ones who did not hate humans were empowered and told of why the man had done this, and more animals joined the crusaded, while some did not, and protected the humans, thinking some deserved a second chance, but even these only really protected the children, and few protected older-folk, due to the fact most were already corrupted. But even know bad people exist, evil can never disappear because good cannot exist without bad.

0