Chamber 3. Who found milk?
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Me, One day I saw a cow, then at I saw it’s calf sucking boob-juice from the boob-juice producers. And I thought ‘What if I grab those and try to squeeze some out.’ And So I did, after kicking the calf away. But I found out trying to squeeze boob-juice out is hard without a object to hold it, because one hand squeezing the other trying to hold the boob-juice is failing. So then I sought out a object to hold my boob-juice. First I tried a hollow log, then, I found out I can’t lift the thing. Second I tried both my hands, while I milked with my feet; I failed so hard, that I ended up pulling something in my back. So then while I sulked I saw a man near my river with a object of wood, he was filling this object with water. But I put the thought of the wooden object of holding aside. I stopped over to the man and kicked him in the river; The current was strong, oh so strong, that is why I like this river so. He was dragged away, never to be seen again, maybe the scavengers will keep him company. But he would not be alive to know, because he’ll end up like the others who dared touch my river. And so he was swept under, I looked down to see he had left the wooden object of holding for me, oh so nice of him to do so. A thought formed in my head, oh such a nice brilliant thought. I jump and  celebrity at the thought. Patting myself on the shoulder I grabbed the wooden object of holding, and named it, named it? Yes I named it, but what did I? Oh now I remember a ‘Wooh’. A even better name than whatever someone might think it is, I am smart, smartest of all, that’s why I own the river, the land, and my cow. So I marched back to my house with my Woosh in hand. Once I got there I saw the damn calf drinking my boob-juice, no, it was stealing it, it was mocking me, me, me me me me, the great me was being mocked by this animal, this lower creature, a young one at that. So I stomped and huffed, rage boiling in my blood. I raised my fist and punch the calf. It cried and moo’ed for me to stopped, but I continued till it was bleeding and bruised as laid on the ground, whimpering and mooing for it mother to come and help it, but his mother knew better, and it knew who is king, the filthy sow would never betray me again, never again, it would never again have another child, only if I cou- no. So I marched over the cow and grabbed it milk producers and put my Wooh under them. I I pulled and squeezed till boob-juice came out. I smiled and laugh, my past rage was gone now. Lift the half-full Wooh of boob-juice I drank and gulped it down, oh how it was delicious. Creamy and savory the best after hard day. Oh how hard I work, and how hard I must keep them to obey.

0