Chamber 6. Vamp meet fist
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Finally a meal!" What was that? "Bring it here." A voice? Where am I? . . . Movement. I tried to move, but something was holding me. Must wiggle more. "Huuu!" A sharp puff of air left my lungs as something hit me somewhere... a painful ache began to form in my gut. Ah, thats gonna leave bruise. Why is it black? I tested if my eyes were shut. "Ow!" I yelped as artificial light assaulted my eyes-- The pain waking me up to have more than single word thoughts. I got it, no opening eyes. "I thought I told you to bring be one that's unconscious? Well, nevermind that, I like it when they squirm." The same voice spoke again. Being little masochist I opened my eyes again, facing the bright light head on. A pale skined figure stood before me, smiling with two sharp canines poking out. Vampire? ... Wait this isnt dream! I was kidnapped by person with a vampire fetish. With my resent realization I began to struggle more. "Bring it closer." I began to be forcefully pushed forward. I resisted, and was still being pushed forward. Then I stopped moving, and the thing holding me let go. Then stronger pare of hands held on to my shoulders "Thank you for the meal." The man blurred, and then something sharp and painful pricked my neck. A pulse of rage filled my by the pain, which was dampened by the feeling of blood be sucked out of me, and something else; a energy within me was being sucked along with my blood. Tiredness washed over me, but another more potent pulse of rage filled me, beating down the tiredness I once felt. "Sweet mother of fuck! Get off me!" I reared back and threw slugger at the mans neck. A hit? The man slightly staggered back "Vermin!" Pain! Face hurt! The man slapped me at speed I couldn't see. I touched my temple. Blood! I think he cracked something too. The man bit my neck again with the same inhuman speed. Rage pulsed again. I punched him again. He was readed though and grabbed my fist. I flet more anger at how casually he caught it. And this is where I go back to one thought Me. I let my rage take the wheel. Punch gut. Success. While teeth are out headbutt man. Success! He’s staggered. Throw a right hook to his head. He blocked it. Punch with left, and yank right arm back. I reeled by head back. The man grabbed my left arm, but lost focused on pulling him to me. Headbutt! Ow! Skull is harder? “Fuck it!” I reeled back for another headbutt. I hit the man again with my own skull. He is still in there. The man grip on my right lessened. I yanked my right arm out. I grabbed his throat and tackle him down. Taking my thumb I I press it into his right eyeball. It squished down, but didn’t pop. It had a lot more resistance that it should. But I put more weight into it. He squirmed in pain as it popped. I reeled my right arm back and punched him. Then I punched him again. Then again. Again! Again! Again! Punch! Pain from my left arm took me out of my bloodlust. He crushed the arm. He crushed it! I reeled back again to punch him. But footsteps came from behind me. I swung backwards, the back of my fist slamming in the side of someone or something. Human? I thought as I heard the body just collapsed, and didn’t get up. Well, punch again! I continued to punch the thin* under me. It only twitched, but then I noticed it could heal the damage of it face. I got up from it, and began stopping on its neck. Till a nice pop traveled up my leg. I slumped down. “Shit! I overdid it.” I raised my left arm, it dangled it way it shouldn’t, but something within it writhed and shifted in slight pulses of movement. Ew! “How did I get here?”

I heard footsteps coming towards me “Well, … fuck, maybe it was right chose to do boxing instead of anger management.” I heaved my self up, by supporting my self on my knee with my good arm. “So my current situation. Woke up and got sucked by a vampire. And now broken left arm and more maybe vampires outside the door.” This will not be fun for me. 

0