Second Reincarnation?
274 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just when I thought I would face God, a stark-naked man appears instead while his eyes are staring vacantly at me.

 

This random man is not totally random that he has randomly appeared out of thin air. But, truthfully, he is a literal copy-paste of the true me.

 

In other words, there are now two of me in this unknown area.

 

How to hell did he manage to pull my appearance from Earth? I seriously can not fathom it. I mean, it is not like I interacted much with anyone on Earth. Truthfully, I can even count the list of people I accidentally conversed with.

 

Is God spitting me another body to manage? But I never crave for such a hope.

 

However, personally the thought of controlling more than two bodies does sound alluring for the purpose of making the cost of my future roles to be more feasible and advantageous. But then having more lives to protect will be significantly a nuisance work to consider.

 

If you think about it, it is like an ant. And for that colony to live, all of them require each other to survive.

 

It is exactly like that. The more work force you have, the easier and time-saving anything will be.

 

Lamentably, the ability to move my female body is still zero. It is nigh impossible to even move her eyes.

 

Truthfully, having another body to control and manage is conclusively detrimental. Of course, the thought of having armies of your own is hella cool, but exchanging that for a grim reality of tethered lives?

 

That is right. Living a famished life is unarguably better. Above all else, I do not think three bodies is even possible in the current circumstances. It is simply due to my inability to move my Earthly body.

 

And so, that unknown sentient creature is voluntarily only staring at me.

 

Oh, and by the way, my looks are currently the same as the previous boy. Silver hair, red eyes and what not.

 

Having said that, while feeling an odd mixture of disappointment and relief, I leisurely walk around the area I am put into and observe it with intent since I technically have zero clue about almost everything.

 

At the moment, the whole area is shrouded in a floor of flowers. The flowers exist in various colors and types, possessing similar anatomies of the flower plants on Earth. They bloom in vibrance from the reflection of the sky's light.

 

Their presences have attracted butterflies. As white trails of mist emanate from them, they sip off the sweet nectar from the flowers.

 

As one with the flowers and butterflies, the bright sky is clear as a mountain's river. Its clouds soar through the air with serenity.

 

I do not care much about those details, but that is basically the area around me. But then again, I am still left clueless of what to do.

 

Just when I start to contemplate this place’s true meaning, a faint feeling of familiarity suddenly wafts through me.

 

The stimulating fleeting waft feels oddly similar… where did I feel it?

 

Wait a second. Is it from the time of my magic’s awakening…!?

 

“Oohhhh the almighty being, am I being granted greater power!??”

 

That must be it!!!

 

“The eminence of all power. The equalizer of gods, no, immensely better than that, please grant thy subject my lord’s bountiful strength!!!”

 

However, immediately after saying that, a dull sensation resonates from my back lining to my chest.

 

When I turn around to look at the cause, I am instantly frozen and involuntarily leak out my inner thoughts.

 

My perfect clone that has been standing silently at a distance has suddenly disappeared and as I look downward from the warmth of my legs, I realize that it was blood pouring from my back.

 

Did that thing just up and stab me!?

 

I quickly rummage the damaged area using both of my hands while scanning my surroundings.

 

“There’s clearly a gaping hole behind me, but oddly, I do not feel any pain… but I am still dying!”

 

No. My life will not end. I only recently just got the hold of magic!!!

 

“I will not-, keeggh!?”

 

W-What are these rods!!???

 

Without a warning, my body is simultaneously pierced with multiple dark rods.

 

“R-Rift!?”

 

With a fading vision, I manage to witness the same tentacles that I saw before my death swarming my eyesight. At the same time, this place is slowly being destroyed, erasing anything they touch as some of them slowly slither around the air towards my unblemished head.

 

“Oohhhh, the eminence of all! Save me from my clone-”

 

With a slight contact, everything goes black.

 

……

 

————<>———O———<>————

 

I think I got reincarnated twice.

 

I do not know why but after I was engulfed by those tentacles, my vision instantly flickered to the sight of a wood ceiling.

 

I really thought I was going to die. But it seems all of that was just a powerful imagination. Or that those all-powerful black tentacles saved me. But then again, I am lucky to still be pulsing with life!

 

And so with that, currently I am lying on a shabby bed inside a visibly dilapidated room. The bed is positioned in front of a door and at the corner of the room. Several derelict furniture decorate my surroundings and another shabby bed is also sitting at the opposite of mine.

 

I can not see it noticeably because of the low level of height of my eyesight, but I think my female body, or the girl’s body is on that other bed.

 

I do not know the reason but I got brought into this room and treated despite being a trespasser. I am also fitted in new clothes which are now properly covering my body. I do not know how I got to recognize that thing's articulations but that is insignificant for now.

 

I only just realized it but it seems my body has been suffering a great deal of lacerations, what with the physical feeling of conspicuous amounts of cloth wrapped on practically my entire body.

 

I can not move much due to my nerves screaming in pain, so I am being forced to lie firmly on this bed.

 

That said, this body is hella good.

 

I mean, it has endured immense stress from the merciless environments and withstood the cold temperature of night hours. Furthermore, it has also withstood the physical strenuous work.

 

However, it does possess the durability of a sponge and has low stamina. It had left me hanging on the pit of death during my time in that forest, but both of those downsides can be crossed out with time.

 

On the topic of forest, most of the memories created from there are only my life’s daily struggles just so I can see the next day. Every day. Every hour.

 

There are a lot of factors contributing to what I just said. Finding edible foods is the most critical one. Just thinking about that pitiful life makes me shrivel in discomfort.

  

Indeed. My journey up to this point is truly engaging.

 

Also, these bodies are eminently susceptible to all manners of endings, what with their unnecessary impeccable looks and all.

 

If laxity precedes common sense, I might end up as a slave. Or a guinea pig. Or maybe becoming an inanimate object. Thinking about that, twisting my head would be an enormously better end.

  

Hence, after descending carefully from the bed, I silently tread to the other bed as I endure the excruciating pain flowing throughout my body. The distance between us is fortunately short from the size of the room, so it does not lengthen the pain before I finally arrive at it.

  

Unfortunately, my body’s size and hers are smaller than the bed which is also the same for the previous bed, forcing me to climb on top of it and see her pristine face before carrying her with me.

 

The added force has made the pain worse, but my will to survive is ever-omnipotent. Or simply, I just endure it.

 

Immediately after arduously descending down the bed while profusely trembling, the door located at the front of the bed of where I have slept is slowly being opened as it creaks from its damaged state.

 

My mind goes blank in an instant as I only watch the door reveal the creature behind it.

 

A humanoid female emerges. Adorned in an exorbitant level of skin exposure to the point of her clothes' doubtful functions, the creature sways its light-blue hair as it displays its seductive body for me to be entranced.

 

Her set of clothes is similar to that of a nun, but it is excessively scraped to expose its user's skin to lure another being. Above all else, the creature seems to not withhold a mana within itself.

 

However, it is naive to think so for this world's main theme is fantasy, that is highly probable to be a mask or the sort meant to lower a being's guard.

 

Unluckily for the creature, I am not captivated by its weapons. Though the reason for me to end up here and treated with clear meticulous care remains ambiguous, it must be its way of preparing a savory meal!

 

“C-Children!?”

 

In a second, I start to reach for the open window behind the bed I slept on… or not.

 

The truth of what just happened is that when I immediately start to run and unknowingly try to use magic for enhancement, my body feebly stumbles down to the floor.

 

The loosen grip has caused me to drop my female body that is resting in my arms. But before me and my female body contact the floor, the seductive creature quickly speeds towards us and holds our body.

 

Why has my body weakened immensely at this crucial event!?

 

Wait. Hold on. Is it because of that weird place that has my Earth clone within it? And those black rods that pierced me?

 

No. That is not right since they are not even here. But at least grant me the ability to use magic!

 

Damn hell. Magic, work!!!

 

“Forgive me. Having such wounds on you must have been unbearable for you to endure…”

 

While desperately trying to move my body, the seductive creature takes advantage of my helpless situation, carrying my body to the bed I slept on and gently places me on top of it before doing the same behavior for my laying unresponsive female body but at her own bed.

 

I am not able to cast magic as the seductive creature paces back to me and sits beside me before opening its mouth.

 

“I'm sorry for taking so long. But how did you and your sister arrive at such a remote place?”

 

While trying to evade a certain death, my ears receive the word 'sister'.

 

…Sister?

 

Damn hell. That thing is basically a knife that is always aiming at me, or anything other than my sister. But then again, she does resemble me a lot, no, that is not the predicament right now!

 

“Monster…”

 

While I am mentally conjecturing for my escape, I accidentally blurted out my thoughts.

 

D-Did that creature catch that!?

 

As I am incidentally looking straight at the ceiling and unable to move even my head, its head obscures a part of my vision, allowing me to see its expression which has now turned into that of a gloomy look.

 

“For such young children to have endured such hardships…”

 

After saying that, it caresses my hair while watching me with a worried face.

2