Devourer of All Befell The Blessings of Gods’ Remains
196 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two years have passed since the historical day of attaining complete control of my second body, or female body. Whatever it is.

 

I do not think it should be mentioned but after having lived in that time length, I have been able to feasibly control two bodies simultaneously. Although it is still a tad confusing, all that is important is that she is no longer a looming death!

 

The food in the house has also changed to a better quantity and nutritious ones. All originating from the farm I have made with Ercilla along with my female body after both of me harvested seeds with Ercilla just outside the boundary of white animals area. Furthermore, the increased nutrition in Ercilla's body and both of my bodies has considerably improved our health.

 

At the moment, I am playing the role of helpless children. I can take other roles while playing the first role. It will be a lot harder to manage my shortened time if I did that but the sacrifice is worth the price. I mean, I get to occasionally experience the truly eminent!

 

That said, my wounds have also cleared up without a stain left from their spots, and it is through utilizing the power of magic and Ercilla's small treatments. Both of my bodies are manipulated by them. Although I would not have a lingering regret if scars are left, it is better to retain a healthy body and let Ercilla's inner desire run amok.

 

On the matter of magic, after having practiced for two years, I can say with certainty that I can now best over a horde of goblins under 30. Maybe even an ogre if it exists.

 

For an insight of my magic level, apart from being able to lift heavier objects as a large stone is its limitation, I can cast various magic but they are generally composed into flight, teleportation, damage, heal and daily-life abilities.

 

It is to say that teleportation is severely restrained from use since I am still in the process of fully grasping its concept. Those gullible and naive would think only just having magic can instantaneously use teleportation like those in books and shows, however, the truth is that it is vastly complicated.

 

It is a difficult understanding, but to say the least, I would have to find a new method of manipulating the magic particles other than its particles' densities and sizes. But I am able to use teleportation magic with the requirement of imbuing it into an object and properly adjusting it as its gateway of permission, forcing the teleport location to only follow that object.

 

Needless to say, damage magic is just your stereotypical magic. Same with others unmentioned, with the inclusion of only polish and refine them. So, that is that.

 

I think six years is the least time needed to reach half of my desired level of power or magic. It sounds vexing of time but the benefits from having reincarnated into two bodies of a young age counters that.

 

Oh, and also, Ercilla gave me names for me and my female body when I told her that I did not have one. Haru for second me. Kein for me.

 

While living with her during that time, I also got to obtain much of this world's general knowledge and her deeper background.

 

According to her, she is a descendant of her long-perished religion.

 

In the distant past, different religions spanned across the world, each having their own set of ideology and a god to shed tears.

 

The longer a god lives, the more powerful that god will become. That is the general measurement of a god's power level. And two categories were formed from that which are the recessive and dominant.

 

Ercilla's belief dwells in the former alongside other unfortunate religions, causing them to share almost the same agenda just to sprout miniscule length alongside the bigger trees.

 

In regards to a more advanced religion, their beliefs were heavily standardized as the common religious doctrine. To resolve the dominants' problems of influence, a systemic authority called “Fenas Laws” was enacted. The word Fenas came from this world's primordial and all-powerful god's name.

 

Naturally for it was the dominants’ bickerings, mortals still have not been told the content of that system to this day and age.

 

So, in short, there were many gods roaming this world, each having a different influence if they were not in the gutter.

 

It was all fine and dandy where everything was existing in peaceful symbiosis, until the sudden emergence of a foreign entity that wiped clean of anything within their reach, with no exception of godly existence. From that ordeal, mortals suffered the most and were culled to a meager 100.

 

It was eventually receded though by miracles, no, it was by pure luck.

 

Naturally, that method was also obscured by the upper beings. And so, that event was merely memorized as “Death of Gods” from the little knowledge gathered by the people at the time to this moment. And also, ”Black Devourer” to name the world's antagonist. But then again, that was also left out.

 

Needless to say, Fenas was consumed by Black Devourer in the process which then caused devastating chain reactions for those of lower rankings.

 

Countless gods were killed and those that managed to avoid certain death were the recessives. After the ordeal, they were the one to replace the deceased elderly gods with some of them still holding influence in this world as the Fenas Laws completely forgotten.

 

However, Ercilla has also stated that the death of gods was still ongoing after the disappearance of Black Devourer. It was until 300 years ago from this moment that gods stopped nourishing the world with their carcasses.

 

Ercilla’s god did not survive that event but the doctrine did get passed down to her by the dwindling generational devout followers.

 

Oh, and by the way, every mortal being was coexisting peacefully during that time. Lizardmen, human, orc, goblin, elf, dragon and so forth. Fenas Laws was the cause.

 

When I asked Ercilla why they were not in the house with her, she said all of them had died.

 

Apparently, Ercilla was originally living with them before the well-off religions ousted them from their place to increase their own influential power. Knowing they would not survive at all, their belongings, with the exception of clothes, were taken before being tossed out to the wilderness.

 

Given that Ercilla’s and her company’s religion had not fully recovered to its former state and the dissolvement of Fenas Laws meant that almost all mortal beings became rampant from their own desire for dominance and a lack of proper all-powerful being to serve, they were utterly mutilated to bits and chunks. Bandits and stragglers being the toppings.

 

As time went by, Ercilla was the only one left before stumbling upon the forest and being guided by the white animals to this house that I am currently at.

 

And so, that is the general outline of this world alongside Ercilla’s history.

 

I did feel gloomy after hearing those. I mean, living such a wasteful life without magic? Just thinking about the wasted potential of her religion makes me disgruntled.

 

Thus, after I have reached a suitable level of magic power, fueled with the thirst to satiate my searing desire of engraving marks upon this world, the rebirth of Ercilla’s dead religion shall be the first step towards the greater end!

1