Body Awakening
53 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the night hours have passed by, it is now morning. I did sleep during that period of time and it is for the sake of this day course.

 

As the early rays of light bask my bed-hair, I immediately descend from the bed and walk to the location of my female body, then climb on top of her bed.

 

My physique and my female body's physique are small, and so forcing me to do so. Additionally, I am casting a sensor-like magic near the door so that I can react aptly when the nun comes in.

 

Once the magic is set, I stretch out both of my hands at the head of my female body and utilize magic to see the magic-related inner workings of her body. From that, I am able to discover the form of the magic particles dwelling within her and their abnormalities.

 

Disparate from me, the magic particles within my female body seem to already exist in varying sizes. Most of them have a radiating aura of darkness along with their frame having been painted in black rather than just emitting a soft shimmer of light. Furthermore, the dark ones seem to be the cause of this hullabaloo, energetically erasing the normal particles at the same time fading itself after a second of just recently having materialized.

 

Strangely though, there is also something that both of my bodies possess with extremely similar form and demeanor.

 

That is right. I am able to witness the sight of my diverged soul residing in both of these bodies, for attempting to even see it is causing my mind to stagger and rapidly kill itself, forcing me to stop after only two seconds have passed.

 

I do not know how that transpired and why but seeing that has affirmed me of the tedious responsibility I have to shoulder, however, I only need to be able to move her to enormously increase the chance of survival for my tethered life. And that is what I am attaining.

 

While contemplating the methods I have laid mentally, the event of procuring my magic passes my thoughts.

 

Would not it be possible to utilize that nun's pendant to do the same towards my female body? Truthfully, I do not know how that small object was able to do such a feat but its mysterious method is highly probable in aiding me…!

 

Immediately after having that thought, my sensor receives the signal of a person heading to this room.

 

I quickly descend from my female body's bed before climbing to the top of my bed. The process is slow since I am at the tender age of six, so it is given that my small body size will have difficult times getting anything done until I have grown enough to overcome them.

 

After a second, the nun opens the door and comes inside. In her hands are two plates of light-brown viscous liquid, exuding the smell of a steamed potato.

 

“Oh, good morning child.”

 

She warmly smiles at me and treads towards my bed. When she arrives, she settles the plates on top of the damaged but cleaned small table at the side of my bed before sitting beside me.

 

“Forgive me for this treatment. There's not a proper utensil presently, so you'll have to use your hands for the time being. Forgive me.”

 

Saying so, she gently handles my body to check something. After a while, she picks up one of the plates near us and holds it in front of me.

 

“You're still injured, so I'll hold it for you. If you can't eat properly with your hands, do notify me and I'll help you.”

 

Although she says that, my body hesitates to interact with the food held in front of me as I exhibit the demeanor of a distraught person.

 

The fidgeting of my fingers causes her to say to me in a worried speech.

 

“...Forgive me, child. It does look uncomfortable but please endure it for a while. I promise to give you a proper way to eat sooner.”

 

“Ah-, i-it's not that, I'm sorry. I-It's-, c-can we stay with big sister a-after we're well?”

 

“I see. Of course, you and your sister are more than welcome to stay here even after that. It's what I'm really hoping for too as hazards brim the outside. But, big sister…”

 

After saying those last words, she watches me in a daze in which I respond in kind.

 

“Thank you, big sister!”

 

I smile endearingly at her before immediately proceeding to hug her, surprising her while she is still in a daze but with the added mixture of shockness.

 

She held the plate pretty well, not allowing it to drop from her hand against my sudden assault. Also, I accidentally launched my face deep within the crevice of her melons. But she ignores it as she seems to have regained composure, caressing my hair after a few seconds of silence.

 

My face is directly contacting her skin, causing breathing to be more difficult in which I quickly look upward at her unperturbed face. And due to my current body condition, a fraction of pain echoes within my body but it is not comparable with yesterday's pain.

 

“I understand, child. Rather than calling me big sister, you can call me by my name instead, Ercilla.”

 

“Yes!”

 

And so apparently, her name is Ercilla.

 

We continue our cuddling before I decide to eat the simple food. The pain from moving is not mighty to the point of making me tremble, so I am able to consume the steamed potato held for me without much difficulty and help from her.

 

She smiles warmly at me as I finish the last portion of the food. Seeing that, the empty plate and the loaded plate are carried to the other bed by her before placing the plates on the same furniture as mine at the side of the bed.

 

My female body's upper body is raised slightly by her as she reaches for the loaded plate, cautiously feeding my female body with it.

 

When the plate has been emptied, it is returned to the top of the furniture. Then, she gently picks up my female body and approaches me.

 

I can see the glittering of artificial light from the pendant. I can not feel the reaction despite it also being my body but it at least is fixing something within her. It illuminates dimmer than the previous but is subtly getting brighter the longer they are together, so I will just have to think of ways to force them together.

 

Likewise, she has not noticed the subtle light from her pendant for whatever reason. Am I the only one who can see it?

 

While formulating methods of longer contact, she sits beside me.

 

“It looks like your body is less injured than before, so if it's okay with you, do you want to bathe together? I'm worried that you might accidentally injure yourself while bathing alone given that you're still injured.”

 

Before I can do anything, the opportunity presents itself before me.

 

“U-Umm, will I be with my sister and big-, Ercilla?”

 

“I'll bathe with you and your sister separately.”

 

“Can't we bathe together instead?”

 

“...Do you mean all of us at the same time?”

 

“Yes!”

 

She looks troubled after I cheerfully say that.

 

Simply, the reason is that I am able to forcefully extend the duration of the contact. If I am not there, my attempts will not be impactful in comparison with my capability inside the bathroom.

 

Since she is apparently a child-lover on another level, my sole appearance there can make a large impact.

 

Once she is calm, a worried face is plastered on hers.

 

“Forgive me. I'm not confident that I can watch you and your sister at the same time. You might slip and fall outside of my reach which would hurt yourself-”

 

“I can take care of my own, I'm a man!”

 

“Are you sure? Your body is not in great shape right now, I'm worried that you might stumble from the pain and worsen it further. So, it's better to wait-”

 

“I-I promise! I don't want to burden sister Ercilla anymore!”

 

“S-Sister…”

 

She is distraught by the event, yet a wafting lust can be sensed emanating from her.

 

She hurriedly calms herself before seemingly giving up on stopping me from following her.

 

“...Alright, we can bathe together but be wary of yourself.”

 

“Yes!”

 

She keenly tries to help me descend from the bed and beckons me to hold on to her garment before we head to the bathroom.

 

Passing through a gloomy hallway and descending the creaky stairs, we make our way to the bathroom while I chat with the loving nun to obtain any information regarding this world. And maybe a bit of her story.

 

“Ercilla, what are those animals outside?”

 

“Do you mean the animals in white appearance?”

 

“U-Umm, that and t-the monsters in that forest.”

 

I slightly tremble my body just aptly for it to cascade to her garment and implicitly tell her.

 

“You two really did go through that…”

 

Her expression darkens when she notices it as our steps stop.

 

With her sorrowful look, she peeks at me before opening her mouth.

 

“Were those monsters the cause for you and your sister to come here…?”

 

“U-Umm, y-yes…”

 

I did not think it that far for this role's story. But well, it is a chance for me to enrich this role through spurious events!

 

“I-I was just playing with my sister outside of our home when our village was suddenly attacked by goblins, so I ran to that forest with my sister…”

 

I intricately furnish my scared demeanor with a subtle voice and eyes casting downward. My posture is perfectly that of a meek worker being berated by his superior.

 

“It was painful to live in that forest a-and my sister suddenly went to sleep. She wouldn't wake up after that and we still had to run from the goblins chasing us. It was really hard and scary…”

 

When I notice my hair is suddenly being caressed, silence zips my mouth as I raise my head upward, witnessing her sorrowful face.

 

“It's alright, child. I understand.”

 

She smiles with a radiating kindness. Seeing that, I consciously decrease the intensity of my shaking demeanor until it has stopped and exhibit a happy face for her to salivate.

 

It does not take a second for her to lightly pant before she quickly realizes it.

 

“A-About your question. The monsters in that forest are inhabitants of it. You may say they are just wild animals. Regarding the white animals, they are sacred animals that guard specific beings which are myself and the two of you.”

 

“Wow, sacred animals! But why do they only protect us?”

 

“It's because of their creator's relationship with the goddess of kindness, Eleos. Their creator, or god of fairness, once saved a young girl from evil's grasp and subsequently perished after relocating her to an uncharted space and fought against the hands that desire for the young girl. Goddess Eleos had also aided with it and-”

 

She suddenly cuts the next words. With time, her look slowly turns dejected.

 

“...disappears.”

 

Once she says that, she holds the still glittering pendant attached to her necklace and gazes at it.

 

She seriously does not see it.

 

“Child.”

 

But then abruptly, she stops walking and kneels in front of me.

 

“Will you promise me that you'll not venture out of the forest? It might sound like I'm forcefully incarcerating you and your sister in this place but I earnestly don't want the two of you be subjected to the dangers of the outside world. Both of you are still adolescents and yet, such wretchedness has already been subjected…”

 

“I-Inkarserating, adolesents…? Sister, I don't understand…”

 

She has started shedding tears by herself. The sudden turn of the table has even left me stupefied, so I have pulled the gullible and unknowledgeable cards.

 

“Ah, forgive me. I only want you and your sister to stay here until both of you are ready to withstand any sort of dangers.”

 

“O-Okay.”

 

After she has composed herself, I do not say a word and only resume our heading. The other locked facts can be forth out later, seeing that the current situation will diminish the amount I can get. Then, we eventually arrived at it.

 

Before we enter the room ahead of us, she asks me to grab the towels inside the shelf at the side of the door. Once we enter, the sight of a bathtub filled with water is first to furnish my eyes.

 

This bathroom is relatively better than the areas I have seen in this house. There is a small chair, a bathtub and buckets. Though this area looks a bit empty, it is still serving its intended purpose.

 

“Be careful when cleaning yourself, you might slip otherwise.”

 

“Yes!”

 

She shows happiness when I respond so before settling my female body on the small chair and picks up two of the three towels on my hands.

 

“...Please look at the other for a while.”

 

“O-Okay.”

 

She blushingly says that as I follow her request.

 

I can hear the rustling sound of clothes being removed. I do not dare to suddenly turn around and become a pervert since it will impact the answers I would get when we are bathing.

 

After some time has passed, she beckons me to turn around as she submerges parts of her body into the bathtub filled with water as she carefully settles my female body in front of her. Likewise, I remove my clothes while she is voluntarily not watching, wrap my cloth-covered body with the last towel before also submerging myself in the water.

 

“Does your wounds hurt?”

 

“A little. But sister Ercilla doesn't have to worry!”

 

She chuckles when I puff out my chest while saying that.

 

And so, while she gently cleans my female body and herself, I silently enjoy the bath. Even though the water is cold, all that is important is that I can prevent Ercilla from finishing up too quickly.

 

While making bubbles on the water from my mouth, I continue the harvesting of knowledge.

 

“Is sister Ercilla living alone before we come?”

 

Her face seems to have been salivating the utter uniqueness of my female body. Lust and heavy breathing are leaking out of her body before she calms herself when she hears my bubbly voice.

 

“T-That's right. Before you and your sister came here, I was the only person in this house.”

 

“How did sister Ercilla come here?”

 

“...It's a long story. But what I can say in brief is that a sacred deer guided me here.”

 

“Hmmm~”

 

I deliberately make myself look like I am deeply contemplating her words.

 

The sacred deer that she has just said is probable to be the white deer that I saw upon arriving in this region.

 

The glittering light from the pendant is still ongoing and there is still nothing unusual happening within or from my female body.

 

After a while, Ercilla has finished cleaning herself and my female body as she starts to get up. But I effortlessly convince her to stay longer in which she ponders for a moment before agreeing.

 

While chatting with her, there is the occasional heavy breathing when both me and my female body are facing our backs at her but I ignored it. And as time passes by, I am finally able to move my body notwithstanding merely twitching her fingers. Furthermore, the light from the pendant has started to subside.

 

I can feel my consciousness being shared with my female body. The receptors within her are all flaring into my mind, different from the sensations from my own body as my own body's movements are increasingly being disoriented due to the incoming traffic of excessive senses being forcibly injected and processed in my mind.

 

My mind hurts. It considerably is. But that is not significant for I am finally unshackled from the burden of tending an unstable bomb!

 

Needless to say, when I move my female body while I am disoriented, Ercilla notices the marginal movement from my female body and my fleeting state before I tell her that I am getting dizzy.

 

The moment I say that, she hurriedly brings me to the small chair inside the room while I am still trying to manage the sudden influx of senses diving into my brain… or brains. Or the sort. Said action causes me to accidentally twitch my female body violently which then cascades into Ercilla to distraughtly ask me to stay put before hurriedly exiting this room with my female body in tow.

 

And so with that, leaving me alone inside this bathroom.

 

Naturally, I am still attempting to move the other me whilst enduring the increasing headache assaulting my mind. I mean, this is the first instance of me being able to move my female body!

 

Amidst the havoc, all of us eventually cease the frenzy and calm ourselves as the night arrives. Ercilla has brought both of me to my bedroom and cuddles both of me into the night, bidding me her happiness from me choosing the option of living with her and the awakening of my female body before she heads to her bedroom.

 

That is right. I have officially gained a second body!

0