Spring Dream
2.2k 11 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Lanyi sighed as she stared out of her window at the starry sky.

She had been in love with her childhood friend Liu Xingyan for a long time now. And just like her name, the younger woman was a beautiful star…and just as unreachable for Shen Lanyi.

Just today, she saw from afar how her Yan-er was smiling brilliantly at some handsome stranger with shining black hair and flowing white robes. Recalling her Yan-er’s excited expression as she talked to him, her blushing face as she received an embroidered scented sachet from him, Shen Lanyi finally admitted to herself that she had no chance.

Her beloved was already nearing nineteen, almost past the marriageable age. Considering how smitten her Yan-er seemed with that white-robed man, news of their marriage might arrive anytime now…

Her heart heavy at the thought, Shen Lanyi made her way to her bed and lied down, covering herself with a quilt and falling into an unrestful sleep.

She dreamed the same dream again.

She was lying on the bed. Standing beside the window nearby was her beloved, wearing a bewitching smile as she looked at her.

In her previous dreams, Shen Lanyi would only look at her Yan-er, studying those wide peach blossom eyes glimmering with mischief, those plush pink lips softer than petals, and that tender skin that seemed to glow in the moonlight…

But tonight, after understanding that she might lose her Yan-er to marriage soon, Shen Lanyi wanted to indulge in her fantasies for once.

She kicked away the quilt and began undoing her robes. In a quiet voice, she whispered, “Yan-er, just for today, won’t you hold me? Won’t you come and let me taste your body? Just for today…”

The Liu Xingyan in her dream smiled wider and spoke in her teasing voice that flowed melodiously like a song, “Lanyi, is this what you dream about when you think of me?”

Shen Lanyi didn’t answer as she hurried to remove her clothes, eyes darkened with need looking intently at her beloved.

Seeing this, Liu Xingyan gave a soft laugh and began undoing her own robes, her feet bringing her closer to the bed as she left a trail of fabric behind her. “Very well, let us have this night for ourselves then.”

Shen Lanyi lifted her body to push away the mess of clothing littering the bed before lying back down. When she looked up, she saw her beloved’s face hovering over hers. One of Liu Xingyan’s knees moved to rest between her legs, the other brushing her outer thigh while her elbows were placed on either side of Shen Lanyi.

Liu Xingyan’s head slowly lowered until Shen Lanyi felt warm breath brush over her face, making her blush as a soft heat suffused her. In a husky voice, Liu Xingyan asked, “Lanyi…are you sure?”

Shen Lanyi nodded. To make up for the harsh realities of life, she would make this into a wonderful spring dream, loving her beloved as she never hoped to while awake.

Smiling, Liu Xingyan bridged the gap between them and their lips met. The two bare bodies pressed closer. Shen Lanyi luxuriated in the sensual warmth and softness of the younger woman’s body atop hers, the two mounds pressing down onto her chest. Her arms wound around her beloved’s waist to hold her close. Opening her lips eagerly, she clamped her Yan-er’s lower lip between hers and suckled lightly. Liu Xingyan moaned, then extended her tongue to lick at Shen Lanyi’s upper lip.

Lips slid over and moistened each other before tongues ventured into the slick heat of each other’s mouths. They laved and caressed one another as soft lips sucked at each other hungrily.

But this was not enough.

Shen Lanyi let her hands roam freely, feeling silken skin under her palms. So smooth, so soft… This sensation of finally touching the forbidden was so intoxicating.

Her hands eagerly mapped over Liu Xingyan’s back, over her shoulder and down her spine, cupping those round buttocks and squeezing them before sliding lower down the back of her supple thighs. Liu Xingyan shuddered and drew back from the kiss. Her lips were moist and reddened, her eyes dazed with desire.

“…L-Lanyi…” she called out softly.

Shen Lanyi was panting lightly as the insistent heat burned hotter within her. Yearningly, she whispered, “Yan-er, my Yan-er, how I love you so. I only wish I were brave enough to tell you this when we’re awake.”

Liu Xingyan looked stunned. Her eyes met Shen Lanyi’s, her lips trembling. “Lanyi… Y-You should tell me this after waking up.”

Shen Lanyi smiled wistfully, but remained silent.

The two women looked into one another’s eyes, their gazes filled with secret hopes and untold things.

At the same time, they moved towards each other, lips clamping over one another as hands moved to explore.

Shen Lanyi vividly felt heat trailing wherever her Yan-er’s palm moved. She shifted restlessly and groaned into the mouth pressed over hers as she felt warm fingers cupping her breast gently. A rough finger pad brushed over the tip of a nipple, igniting a small spark of heat. Shen Lanyi felt herself arch upward automatically, pushing her breast into that delicate hand as if demanding more attention.

Liu Xingyan chuckled softly before her lips left Shen Lanyi’s and traced downwards, over her chin, jaw, the column of her throat, her collarbone… The touch of those lips was like satin being drawn across her skin.

Shen Lanyi trembled. She felt the moist heat of a mouth settle around a nipple while the brush of gentle fingers teased the other. She twisted and moaned helplessly. “Y-Yan-er…so good…”

She felt Liu Xingyan’s lips curve into a smile against her breast as long licks and tiny nibbles bathed the stiff point. Firm fingers lightly pinched and rolled the other one, sending molten heat flowing through her.

Shen Lanyi sucked in a breath. Her hands slid between them, finding her Yan-er’s soft breasts and filling her hands with them. Liu Xingyan whimpered and let go of Shen Lanyi, leaning up to give her better access.

Shen Lanyi let the soft mounds in her hand rub over the inside of her palms, then hesitantly used her finger to trace around and over the velvety nubs. Her touches started light, then slowly grew firmer as she rubbed and pulled at her Yan-er’s nipples, eliciting a string of breathless moans.

Liu Xingyan bore these ministrations for a few more minutes, her arms trembling as she tried to keep supporting herself on the bed despite the pleasure of her sensitive nipples being played with like this.

Lifting up a hand, she wrapped it around one of Shen Lanyi’s wrists. “L-Lanyi…please…touch me lower… I-I want to feel your touch inside me…”

The young woman’s face was flushed a delicate pink with a mixture of bashfulness and passion, exciting Shen Lanyi beyond compare.

Without hesitation, she let a hand slide downwards, over her Yan-er’s midriff and soft belly and even further below. She brushed past the dark curls and let her fingertips trace along her Yan-er’s outer lips that had already become moist.

“Lanyi…” Liu Xingyan whimpered unsteadily.

Shen Lanyi raised a hand and smoothed it up and down her beloved’s back in comfort. “Yan-er, I love you…” she whispered affectionately as her fingers teased the younger woman’s fleshy lower lips.

Slowly, Shen Lanyi let her fingers venture inside, into the slick and wet heat of her inner folds. She feathered soft touches before sliding her fingertips deeper in between the delicate petals, exploring this new territory with the utmost care.

Every heated breath and every strangled moan let out by her Yan-er encouraged her to keep going. Shen Lanyi glided her fingers upwards to find that little nubbin hidden inside her slick folds like a treasured pearl. Ever so gently, her fingers played around it, glancing it with occasional touches.

Liu Xingyan let out a deep, shuddering breath that almost sounded like a sob. Her shoulders curved inwards as she squeezed her eyes closed, her eyelashes quivering. Her lips were parted to let out a stream of sensual sounds.

Somehow finding the strength in this storm of sensations, Liu Xingyan begged again, “L-Lanyi! P-please…touch me inside!”

Shen Lanyi chuckled, a mellow, pleased sound. Her fingers slid down to explore the young woman’s entrance, tracing around it gently.

By now, Liu Xingyan had lost her strength, her upper body lying limply on Shen Lanyi’s, her cheek on the older woman’s shoulder as she uninhibitedly let out gasps and groans. Shen Lanyi held her waist with an arm while the other hand teased around her beloved’s sensitive entrance. She pushed a finger inside the tight opening, slowly and tenderly. As she felt her Yan-er’s moist inner walls clamp tightly onto her fingertip, she observed the helplessly drowning expression on her beloved’s flushed face from up close.

Shen Lanyi pushed her finger in deeper, taking care to stop or withdraw a little every time her beloved showed the slightest sign of discomfort. Once her entire finger was wrapped tightly within the liquid heat, she slowly drew it back then pushed it in again.

Liu Xingyan’s breathing sped up, her chest heaving as she shifted against the soft body underneath her. Her voice sounded hoarse as she called out, “Lanyi…a-ah, Lanyi…”

Shen Lanyi increased the pace of her finger. Determining that the younger woman’s moist channel had loosened, she slowly pushed in another. She felt her Yan-er bury her face in her shoulder, her fast breaths seeming to scald the skin on her neck.

Liu Xingyan widened her legs and began rocking her hips to the rhythm of the fingers pushing in and out of her, creating wonderful friction against her delicate inner walls that sent waves of pleasure rushing through her. The tempo grew faster and faster, the blistering need growing hotter.

Shen Lanyi kept her fingers pumping and lifted her thumb, brushing it over that round nubbin hidden at the top of the moist inner lips that were dripping with liquid by now. Feeling Liu Xingyan shudder, Shen Lanyi kept her thumb lightly rubbing over that bundle of nerves, changing angles and pressures until Liu Xingyan writhed and screamed at the uncontrollable pleasure.

Soon, Shen Lanyi felt her Yan-er jerk and stiffen over her, a low moan slipping out of her beloved as warm wetness gushed over her fingers still buried inside the tight channel.

Once Liu Xingyan’s climax eased, Shen Lanyi turned to the side and let the younger woman slump beside her, her Yan-er’s body looking delectably flushed and spent. Holding her close, Shen Lanyi stroked her beloved’s back, letting her regain her breath and savor the afterglow. As for her own pleasure, she didn’t need it as long as she could hold her Yan-er’s soft body close like this.

After all, she would never be able to do this again. She would never see her Yan-er’s face flushed with desire, her lips turned red with kisses, her body writhing against her uncontrollably, her sweet voice calling out her name…

An all-encompassing sadness and desperation swallowed Shen Lanyi whole. And yet she was helpless to do anything but let the harsh reality drown her mercilessly. Her eyes stung with unshed tears.

Hugging Liu Xingyan closer, Shen Lanyi suddenly spoke out into the hushed quiet, “Y-Yan-er…I’m sorry, I’m so sorry… I thought that if I did this, I would finally be able to let you go…but I can’t. Yan-er, I don’t want to let you go! I don’t want you to leave me! Please…don’t leave me…”

Liu Xingyan patted the older woman’s back, “Shh, Lanyi, it will be alright, everything will be alright. After you wake up, come to me.”

“…Yan-er…”

But her Yan-er was already gone.

With the imprint of a soft body still pressed against hers, the ghost of delicate fingers still brushing over her skin, Shen Lanyi finally woke up.

The rosy blush of dawn lightened the scenery outside as golden light spilled into the room, flooding it with warmth and dissipating the hazy dreams of night as if they had never been.

Birds chirped and tweeted as if there was nothing wrong with the world. But for Shen Lanyi, waking up felt like the world itself had ended.

She sighed and got up.

But as she prepared for the day, Shen Lanyi could still hear a faint whisper echoing in her ears.

After you wake up, come to me.


Nanny Huang beamed at her. “Ah, Miss Shen, so it’s you. Miss Liu is still resting in her bed. I’ll let Miss Shen accompany her and make sure no one bothers you both for the next few hours.”

With that, the old nanny quickly left.

Though Shen Lanyi sensed that the words sounded strange, she shook it off quickly and walked into Liu Xingyan’s room, closing the door behind her.

Inside, she indeed saw Liu Xingyan sitting on the bed. Turning her head, the young woman smiled radiantly. “Lanyi, you came!”

Shen Lanyi’s heart thumped, the memory of a soft and fragrant body writhing in her arms making her blush.

Shen Lanyi awkwardly looked away from her friend. “Y-yes, I just came over because I missed you.”

Her wandering gaze suddenly landed on a string peeking out from under her Yan-er’s pillow. Shen Lanyi’s heart froze. It must be that scented sachet that handsome stranger had given Liu Xingyan.

Shen Lanyi walked towards the bed, pulling out the sachet by the string while trying to ask innocently, “Yan-er, what is this?”

Liu Xingyan laughed. “Lanyi, read what it says.”

Shen Lanyi looked at the characters ‘春梦’ on the sachet and blinked. “…‘Spring dream’?”

With a grin, Liu Xingyan cheerfully began explaining, “Yes. Yesterday, I met a cultivator. He was that white-robed man you were glaring so much at. When he heard that I had an unrequited love, he asked me to put that herb sachet under my pillow before sleeping. When the person I love dreams of me, I will be able to sneak into that dream. My plan was to use that and slowly seduce my friend through her dreams…but who knew that she already loved me.”

Shen Lanyi’s eyes widened with shocked understanding. “…Y-Yan-er…then that dream…”

Liu Xingyan nodded and grinned. “Yes, it was really me.”

Shen Lanyi’s breath caught as hope surged. Then did it mean that…her Yan-er also…

Liu Xingyan’s gaze deepened. “Now, Lanyi, you took such good care of me last night, so why don’t you let me reciprocate?”

Shen Lanyi blushed, then nodded, her eyes beginning to gleam with anticipation. She let her eyelashes slowly flutter closed as Liu Xingyan rose up on the bed, their faces growing closer.

Their breaths mingled.

Their lips met.

And everything was right with the world.

This is my first try at GL/yuri smut. It was written for the Yuri Garden Writing Competition (2019) hosted at the Yuri Garden. I hope you enjoyed it~ (*^▽^*)

If you'd like to read more yuri oneshots, I have another entry called 'The Perfect Day' that you can read here. I also recommend checking out more entries of this year's competition here (๑• ᴗ •๑)

35