Chapter 5 :Really? To hell with that!
669 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man with the wings thought that the platinum knight was from the church and smiled triumphantly as he was about to reveal the truth that had been hidden by the church and heaven.

"Just so you know there's another reason I'm doing this which is to tell everyone that the leader of Heaven, Lord Bible, was gone during the previous war!!!"

The man loudly announced the truth which greatly shocked everyone.

"That's... a lie isn't it!... Nee... God can't be....is gone!..."

A woman in a tight suit, blue hair with a strand of green hair in her bangs, and carrying a large sword on her back, and the hilt of the sword is shaped like a cross.

Also shouted at the winged man with a desperate expression plastered on his face.

"... God died?...no!!"

The blonde woman standing on the sidelines screamed hysterically refusing to believe the truth and suddenly fainted.

"Asia!!"

Luckily Issei came and caught him so he wouldn't hit the ground directly, while the previous woman took her big sword to slash the man but couldn't because her whole body was shaking and even the sword fell from her hand.

"Maybe you don't believe it, but I am a real witness that God's Bible is gone, it was proven in the great war back in the day when the Devils lost a lot of high-class demon population including their Demon King.

Not only that, Angels and Fallen Angels were also affected, even our population decreased drastically at the end of the war, it was very fortunate that we and the other leaders were able to survive.

The main reason the Angels can't increase their population anymore is that the creators are no longer reproducing and one more Evil Piece.

Do you think something like that would be left to God Bible who loves humans better than angels!?"

The man continued to speak every word uttered creating great despair for the faithful followers of the church who were in the place.

"... Impossible... then who has my faith been all this time... for whom am I fighting!…"

The woman from earlier was so desperate that she even fell to her knees and her eyes showed great disbelief.

"Right… I don't care about any of that… what I can't accept is… at the time of the Lord and Demon King's death!

The leaders decided to live and stop the war!...

I can't accept it!...stopping the War after going all out if the war continues the victory will be ours!!"

The man continued to speak as if he wanted to mentally attack the platinum knight.

"Blah…blah…blah…you think I care about all that?"(Yamato)

With a deep voice and cold air Yamato looked down at his enemy as if he had just watched an unfunny clown.

"Eh...?"

The man with a ridiculous face looked at the knight.

Then Yamato used more precisely to continue his skill which he had been putting off earlier when suddenly his sword turned into a very bright light which was also very dazzling.

The sacred energy around became so great that even the devils who were near the battle had to stay very far away from the place.

"In the name of God... I will give you... Punishment..."

Judgment Slash!

*SRIING!*

A huge pillar of light fell upon the winged man who called himself a fallen angel.

"AHHHHH!"

Screaming within the pillar of light, the man then slowly burned from head to toe until his body turned black like a fire.

And the pillar of light exploded into a huge cross that broke the barrier there. All the demon races who were close in the battle knew how hot the holy light that exploded was for their physical bodies even formed a small barrier to protect themselves from the holy light.

When they looked again the arrogant man had been burned to ashes and fell helplessly leaving the entire area there forming a great comrade.

The Platinum Knight just came down to check and just snorted.

"Tsk, it's great that he's still alive down there"(Yamato)

Yamato then sheathed his sword and then glanced at the entire audience who immediately came there while preparing some of their magic.

"I'm grateful for helping, but we can't just let your reckless self interfere in the fight just now!"

The red-haired woman spoke while preparing her magic even Yamato's childhood friend, the brown-haired teenager Issei, showed off an iconic gauntlet with a green gem in the middle.

Because it would feel ridiculous if Yamato fought again since the main problem was over he wanted to go home to see

his grandfather and for Issei, he can explain tomorrow.

Yamato activated the Intimidation Skill making everyone's face turn pale because the pressure exerted by the platinum was so great that it left them sifted.

"... My job is done here..."

With that last word, the Knight flew very high and disappeared into the night sky leaving everyone who was relieved as well as the redhead earlier who had been frustrated at not holding back the person for a few more minutes before his companions arrived.

"Buchou!...you're alright!"

Issei who was worried about the woman immediately approached her in a hurry even when the knight had already left if there was still a look from Issei whose body trembled even to approach the person that Buchou had to call painstakingly.

Not only he but everyone else felt it, and the woman wearing Miko's clothes earlier was discussing the red-haired woman's shoulders.

"Rias...we have to report this to your brother immediately!"

The woman called Rias saw Miko earlier with still the Intimidation effect remaining just like Issei she also felt so much pressure that even her sister couldn't release the pressure that forced them all to be sieved.

"Akeno...you're right we should report this to Onii-sama as well as we should discuss with Sona first."(Rias)

Miko who was called Akeno earlier had to just nod in agreement because the matter went first, especially since they had such an extraordinary individual they didn't know about.

"Is everything still okay?… I don't think so"(Rias)

With a face as if he wanted to lighten the mood, but it was all in vain when he saw the others battered.

"Eh… We're fine… I guess?"(Issei)

Issei wanted to say okay after seeing his friends revealing his data.

Then a group of people came down.

"Rias what happened?...what was that holy light just now!?"

One woman with a stern statue with glasses asked Rias who didn't have to know where to start.

///XXXXX ///

Yamato returned to the front of his house, he used to be an orphan, Yamato's parents died long since he was born in the world his father had a car accident right at his birth and his mother could not accept it immediately fell into a critical condition after giving birth to Yamato and a few hours later his mother following his father made Grandpa Yamato have to take care of himself until he was an adult now.

Yamato always feels sorry that his grandfather who is getting older has to take care of him and now that he has grown up Yamato has not had time to take care of his grandfather or is in debt and is suddenly called into a different world as a hero.

At first, Yamato was desperate and regretful before Seraphine pleaded and supported him if it would be returned right after he realized it, but it was surprising because after he had been missing for more than half a year but since it was already nothing maybe his grandfather could wait for him for half a year that year.

Yamato stood in front of the shabby door by pressing the doorbell a few moments later a voice was heard approaching the door and the voice of an old man was also heard.

"Who ordered food at this hour of the night!...and..."

An old geezer appeared behind the open door with an old baseball bat with a face full of a surprise seeing Yamato who had tears in his eyes.

"I am home!"

 

14