Chapter 20 :Peace maybe?
660 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as he got home Yamato stopped by his grandfather's place and ignored a unit behind him.

Even though he was using the stalker detection barrier Yamato was still aware, that demonic energy signature couldn't be ignored especially with his experience being sent by assassins whether it was from the demon side or from his race who saw him as a force they couldn't control.

{AN: Here I am telling you about corrupt nobles if you are confused}

The workshop where his grandfather worked was a fairly old building and a loud noise could be heard from inside the building.

Yamato parked his bicycle and started to go inside to see his grandfather working with some tools lying on the table.

And from this Yamato began to help his grandfather's work while enjoying his time.

///XXXXX ///

The next day Yamato started to get annoyed with the presence of the stalker but still wanted to ignore it because there was no benefit when he ambushed him and the stalker was also strong as seen from the energy signs he had.

But it only lasted half a day when the day began to fade the stalker disappeared and finally Yamato was a little relieved because he was disturbed when all the activities he was doing were noticed by someone.

"*Sigh*… I didn't think that they would send such a powerful stalker to watch over me… I'm glad that he finally gave up!" (Yamato)

With a happy tone, Yamato started heading to the library because it was break time and also Yamato had eaten with the remaining time he had time to read some books.

As he passed a fairly quiet place he heard someone screaming in the tone of a child screaming.

"Uwaaah!...Senpai stop!"

Out of curiosity Yamato traced the sound and saw Issei who was bullying a child.

"Geh…they still do it?"(Yamato)

Yamato said while peeking between the buildings, and he also accidentally saw his entourage who also bullied the child.

Some were carrying onions and also brandishing a sword that possessed extraordinary holy energy.

And when Yamato saw the sword suddenly the sword shook violently as if it wanted to be released.

"Ouch!…"

Said the girl holding the sword while looking around.

"Xenovia-san?"(Issei)

Issei stopped and approached the girl as it was rare for her to let go of her sword so suddenly.

"Ah… Why do I feel like Durandal wants to leave?"(Xenovia)

Xenovia felt strange with her sword for wanting to break free, then picked up the sword that was already on the ground with a confused feeling.

And here Yamato immediately left that place because he felt the holy energy from the sword that Xenovia was holding towards him.

'Fortunately...it seems my interest in mystical items is still the same as before'(Yamato)

Thanks to his title 'The chosen' all objects that have their consciousness will be attracted to Yamato like that magnet because of Yamato's quality as a human being who is chosen as a hero.

Then all mystical objects that have their consciousness will be happy to be used by Yamato.

Forgetting other people's peeping activities Yamato was now in front of the library and started to enter.

<Afternoon time>

Yamato wants to go home, but he has to take care of something Aika asked him to visit the kendo club.

It only took a moment to see this due to the request of his friends named Murayama and Katase.

"Yamato-kun!~"(Murayama)

A beautiful girl wearing a kendo club outfit approached Yamato and Aika along with her friend Katase.

"You guys came…"(Katase)

Said the girl named Katase who was still holding a shinai.

"Ah… I came thanks to him who forced me to do it"(Yamato)

Yamato looked at Aika who immediately looked away and seemed to be whistling soundlessly.

"Hehehe...sorry for forcing you to do this…, actually we need a little advice from you"(Murayama)

By the way, Yamato had entered the kendo club when he was still a junior in high school and Yamato was not responsible for entering the most popular competition among Japanese kendo sports and came out as a winner after that he stopped doing it because of the reason that his grandfather was sick at that time rather he was expelled and not entered again because he wanted to focus on taking care of his grandfather until he recovered.

"Yes..."(Yamato)

Yamato rolled up his arms and chose which shinai to wear because they all looked the same, so he picked them at random and started giving some advice to the girls.

Most kendo clubs have 90% members and for men, you can count on your fingers and even only 3 active people.

Yamato's way of teaching them is very easy to understand and also shares tips when competing as well as unusual moves for certain people.

Then Yamato felt he had been there for a long time and said goodbye to go home and get hot stares from girls because Yamato is currently very hot with sweat dripping also the girls see Yamato's muscle density has a little blood on their noses.

After wiping it with a towel Yamato left the clubroom and headed for the school gate.

"Uweeee..."

Yamato immediately gasped and looked around there was no sound, but he was sure there was the sound of a child whining somewhere.

Then Yamato saw a cardboard box in the corner of the building moving and advancing slowly.

"H… Hello?"(Yamato)

"Ekkk!"

The box jumped when Yamato greeted him and calmed down then Yamato, curious about the contents, immediately opened it.

"Ekkk...forgive me...forgive me!"

A child was wearing a girl's academy attire curled up like a ball in a cardboard box.

"What the-"(Yamato)

///XXXXX ///

Yamato then calmed the child who turned out to be a boy with cute facial features like a girl.

"Errr... Thanks *sob*"(Gasper)

Moments ago Yamato calmed Gasper down and managed to get him to talk.

"Mah it's nothing… so you're my Kouhai?"(Yamato)

"Mm…"(Gasper)

Still afraid of Yamato for not being used to strangers, Yamato gently said to him.

"Ehhh… it's surprising if you export yourself the girls will be happy to welcome you… but why?"(Yamato)

When entering into a sensitive conversation according to Gasper who suddenly recalls his old memories with shaking hands.

Yamato seeing this knew he was getting into a topic he shouldn't be discussing and guessed that Gasper had a grievous past that molded him into who he is today.

'Well… I've also seen someone who looks like'(Yamato)

That person from a noble family was famous and prosperous but since the massive invasion, everything had turned out for the worst.

Their families were wiped out by the kingdom their homes were taken to pay the fines and their children are now treated as nothing more than slaves even though they used to be loving parents.

That is human nature where circumstances can change the nature of a person itself depending on what circumstances they have.

'Charlotte...it seems you have some resemblance to he'(Yamato)

Yamato's comrade when he was in another world...she was similar to Gasper in some ways especially that girl always failed to communicate thanks to the violence her parents gave her therefore she locked herself up before she awakened her talent and the kingdom saw her as a potential magician, so her parents changed her attitude return.

Of course, Charlotte wasn't that stupid with sweet words, so she just gave some treasures and left there not seeing her parents again.

Even while being a wizard of the kingdom Charlotte still has trauma to the people around her and shuts herself down just to read more books.

Thanks to that he was even nicknamed Sage by some and like fire quickly spread throughout the plains of the kingdom.

But still, she has a trauma that the girl can't forget because of the cruel treatment by her parents and the people around her.

Here Yamato manages to take him on an adventure with him, and he ends up being a fallen hero where he bravely fights one by one against the general of the Demon King Satan.

12