Chapter 2
16 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next few days were one of the most amusing. Akira would try to come to me often but I would normally find a way to avoid him. A couple of times though, it didn't work. I had made a new friend, Akemi. He was nice, charming, and . . . was dating someone. The person he was dating was a girl named Yua. She acted nice when Akemi was around but was the worst brat ever when he wasn't. She would constantly make fun of me and a couple of times I saw her kissing other people. Always a different person though. I had never actually seen her give Akemi any loving attention. She would find ways to not touch him and to not talk to him. She would make excuses that she had to leave when I was sure she was just wandering off to go make out with someone. One lunch Akemi was sick and Yua was being more annoying than usual so I left the cafeteria and went under the bleachers again. I was surprised to find Akira there, leaning on a pole with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes and saw me just as I was leaving. 

He smirked, "Hey Sota."

"Oh . . . um . . . hi Akira."

"You remembered my name? That's a surprise."

"A surprise? You've only been following me everywhere." I rolled my eyes.

"I told you. I would make you fall for me even if it was the last thing that I would do."

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes again, "What do you want?"

"What do want? You're the one who came here."

"I was trying to get away from Yua."

"Yeah she's a brat. Feel bad for that guy that she's dating." Akira laughed, "She's even tried flirting with ME!"

"Shocker." I muttered.

"Hm?"

"Nothin." I shrugged and looked away.

"So . . . Sota . . ." Akira walked to me and put his hands on my waist.

I knew my face was going to turn red and I also remembered that I had decided to play along with Akira's "game" so I leaned forward and kissed him. Clearly Akira was surprised but he quickly got out of it and took advantage of the kiss. He drove his tongue into my mouth and wrapped it around mine. Was this really happening? Was I making out with Akira? I pulled away from the kiss and looked Akira in the eyes. They were shining in the sun and were dazzling blue. He had the most amusing look on his face.

"Something amusing?" I asked.

"Just curious why you kissed me." He smirked and kissed me again. 

He pulled away this time, "So, is it working then?" He asked me.

"Maybe a little." Suddenly my heart wanted more so I kissed him again. Then I remembered telling myself not to fall for him actually. You're just supposed to be acting. I pulled away and began running back to the cafeteria.

"Sota! Wait!" Akira's voice yelled after me but I ignored it. No, no! I couldn't fall for him! I ran into the school and into a bathroom. I raced into a stall and locked the door. I dug through my pocket for my phone and found a piece of paper well doing so. It was a number with the words, 'Call me' and, 'Akira' under it. A heart was also next to it and my heart beat faster. I found my phone and typed in the number. I messaged him saying, 'Sorry. I had to go to class.'

He replied instantly, 'Wouldn't you rather make out with me instead?'

My heart instantly said yes but I typed, 'I don't know.'

'Well you seemed to enjoy it.'

Play along Sota, 'I did. We should do it more often.' I didn't normally lie unless it came to stuff like this but I had a feeling that I wasn't actually lying. 

'Gladly,

My heart nearly jumped out of my chest. I gulped as if to keep it down. I put away my phone and left the stall. I actually headed to class this time. 

 

I began to walk away from the school, heading home. The bus always gave me a headache so I stopped riding it.

"Sota!" My name was called from behind.

I stopped and turned. Akira was running towards me, "Hey." He flashed me a grin, Where you headed?"

"Home. Where else?"

"My house. Come on, I'll drive you."

"What?"

Akira grabbed my hand and began leading me to the parking lot.

"What if I don't want to?"

Akira stopped and looked at me, Do you? My parents are on a business trip. So . . ." He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "It'd just be the two of us. We could gave a couple of beers . . . Maybe even have some alone time on the bed."

I froze. I was still a virgin. Did I really wanna loose that? I thought about it then nodded. I'd come with him. Most people already lost their virginity so why couldn't I? 

Akira grinned and came to his car. He put me in the passanger and jumped into the driver's. We drove all the way to a fancy house where we got out and he took me inside. He led me to a bedroom and closed the door.

"You have a nice house-" I began but Akira took me and pinned me against the wall. I stared into those dazzling blue eyes once more as he kissed me again. Then, that's when the process of losing my virginity began.

 

Do you ship it? (Akira & Sota)
  • YES! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kinda Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There are plenty better ones Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
2