Chapter 16: That infamous love letter (Part 1)
418 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arawi Kenji:

   "I thought you should have rested today.", said Amano-san. She was sitting behind my bicycle while we were both going to school. 

  "Not needed at all. I'm absolutely fine."

  "Is your head really okay? You shouldn't take concussions lightly."

  "You're too worried, Amano-san."

  "And whose fault is this? Hmph!"

   And she pouted once again. I love her pouty face, it's too cute. To be fair, I love everything about her.

   We parted just before the school gate so that nobody from our class see us together. And we also entered our class separately. 

   However as I entered I saw something incredible going on...

   What the f*ck is Tanaka doing?

   He was apparently using his water bottle as a microphone and announcing,

   "And then I thought: It's now or never! As soon as I got the ball, I took the aim and shot as hard as I could! The goalkeeper tried his best but he was only human. And that's how, ladies and gentlemen, a legend has been-- Ouch!"

   "Enough now, Tanaka!"

   Kouta kicked his back to take him back to real world. Dude was still not out of yesterday's mood.

   Currently there were 3-4 girls surrounding him, asking him many questions. Well, he was the one who scored the winning goal. So you can expect him to be popular right now.

   However I can sense the jealous eyes of a particular girl right now...

Amano Suiren:

   It would be an understatement to say Rin was jealous. She was absolutely fuming right now.

   "That damn women! Why are they getting so close to Tanaka-kun!?"

   "Calm down Rin."

   "How can I calm down?? I hate this!"

    If I didn't hold her back, she had probably would have already killed them. 

   "You're acting insane, Rin."

   "Insane? Okay. Then Sui-chan, suppose some girls start flirting with Arawi. What would you do?"

   "Ugh..."

   If some girl flirts with Arawi-san.... 

   I would... hate it. I can't express the reasons but I just... won't want it to happen

   "Yeah Sui-chan... what happened? See this is how you would feel when someone else flirts with the person who you like."

   "Shut up! And me and Arawi-san don't have that kind of relationship!"

   "But you do like him, don't you?"

   "Ugh..."

   "Then hurry up... make him yours, before anyone else snatches him."

   "Stop it! And who will snatch him?"

   "Umm... ah you're quite correct. He is not handsome at all unlike my Tanaka-kun. I don't see many girls liking him. So here Sui-chan has an advantage."

  "He is handsome though."

  "................... okay."

   Rin gave me a boring look. Am I wrong to say he is handsome?

   At this moment, those girls who were taking to Shinji-san1Tanaka's first name, came back. One of them came over to us. Her name was Yakishiro Remon. She had short hair and her appearance was basically of a tomboy.

   "Ara ara~ Did I make Rin-chan jealous?"

   "Not at all.", Rin tried her best to keep a poker face.

  "Don't worry Rin-chan, I'm not trying to steal your Tanaka-kun away. However you must be aware because some other girl might do that."

  "I know I know..."

  Remon was one of those girls who looks like to be always happy. She may be a tomboy but still a real beauty.

  "By the way, Rin-chan and Sui-chan, who are you giving chocolates?"

  "Chocolates?", I asked.

  "Huh? Don't you remember that only 5 days are left for Valentine's day?"

  "Oh..."

  "Of course I'm giving Tanaka-kun my special chocolate just like every year... sigh... but he never get my feelings..."

   Rin said that with a sad face. To be fair, Shinji-san is really too dense. I mean Arawi-san is also an idiot but not so big as Shinji-san. 

   "And you, Sui-chan?", Remon asked.

   "Me? Umm... I will give chocolates to my friends.."

   "Not any special chocolate?"

   "Umm... no."

   "Oh she has someone to give-- Ouch!"

   I kicked Rin as hard I could to shut her up.

   "By the way, who are you giving chocolates, Remon?", I asked her to change the topic.

   "Oh me? I don't have anyone special either. But I think I start to like someone a bit. And I'm thinking of giving him the chocolate."

   "Oh ho~~"

   "Well done!"

   It's wholesome to see she comes to like someone.

   "Who is that boy? Is he from our class?"

   Remon blushed a little and then nodded her head.

   "Come on tell us, Remon-chan! Who is that!?"

   "I'm little bit embarrassed..."

   "Don't be! Just tell his name."

   It's fair to say both me and Rin were excited.

   "Umm.... he is right there..."

   We looked at where she directed. There were Arawi-san and his friends talking.

   Suddenly Rin gave her a menacing stare. 

   "Oi don't tell me, you're really after my Tanaka-kun!?"

   "NO! I told you before right?"

   "Thank God! Then are you referring to Kouta? He has a girlfriend already though..."

   "No it's not Kouta.."

   ""Then who is it?!""

   "It's... Arawi..."

   "Oh so that--- WHAT?!"

   I shouted so loudly that everyone in the class freaked out and looked at us.

   "Don't worry nothing has happened.", Rin said to everyone. 

   Remon asked me, "What's the matter Sui-chan? Why are you freaked out?"

   "Ah no... actually.. no..."

   "Pffft."

   Rin couldn't help but chuckle. She was having too much fun now.

   "Actually... why... why do you like Arawi-san?", I somehow asked.

   "Umm... not really any other reason. But did you see him last day. He was so cool while saving those shots from Yoshida of all people."

  "So you like him just because of that?"

  "No. Because he is also frickin cuteee! Call me weird but I really find him cute."

  I get it already....

  "I'm sorry Remon... but you can't like him!"

  "Eh? Why?"

  "Just no means no."

  "B-But why?"

Arawi Kenji:

   I didn't get why Amano-san shouted at time. I messaged her about she didn't respond. 

  Right now it was lunch time. And me and my friends were going outside of the school building. Before going outside, we had to change our shoes. That's why we walked towards our shoe lockers.

    When Kouta opened his locker, he found something in there.

   "Huh? A letter?"

   "Damn! Kouta, you got a love letter?! Even though you already have a girlfriend! And yet, I didn't receive any!"

   Tanaka felt like crying as he said that.

   "Oi calm down! This is not a love letter. It's just written- Please come to the roof top tomorrow at lunch and nothing else. Not even the sender's name."

   While they were arguing about that, I opened my locker. And then...

   "Eh? A letter?"

   "You too Kenji! Then why not me? Why am I the only one with no letter?"

  "Oi stop it. Let me first check it. There's no sender name too."

  I opened it and we all read it...

  "Whoa!"

  "Wow!"

  "Damn!"

   It's a love letter? It really is! It's written here that the sender likes me. And also- Please come to the roof to the roof top at lunch tomorrow.. I just want to know your answer. Even if you reject me it's okay.

   "Damn I think whoever the sender is, she really loves you, Kenji!"

   "Bruh this is a prank. I can absolutely tell this!", I replied.

   "Are you sure?"

   "200% sure."

   There's no way someone will give me this. I mean if really someone liked me, then I would have noticed that before somehow. 

    "What about Kouta's letter?"

    "I don't know it's just a normal letter saying 'Please come to the roof top at lunch tomorrow.'"

    "Strange. We both got two letters. Both saying come to the roof top at lunch tomorrow. Is this a big prank?"

    What's the mystery behind these two letters?

   "But why didn't I get a letter too?!"

[To be continued]

Get yourself ready LOL. Because this is going to be a wild ride.

Also if anyone here is a Real Madrid fan, congratulations on winning the Champions League! 🎊

   

   

   

  

14