Chapter 23: Out of nowhere
448 10 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arawi Kenji:

   Both me and Amano-san right now were surrounded by our classmates. They were surprised but still patiently heard our story.

   "I still think Mr. Arawi has kidnapped Ms. Amano." (Arisa)

   "Just shut up!" (Kenji)

   I ignored her and tried my best and completed explaining them in details. I hope they understood now...

   "Eh? So basically Sui-chan and Arawi are engaged?!" (Rin)

   "Y-Yeah. But it's not really a serious engagement. We are just living together for a limited time." (Kenji)

   "So that means you're not married?" (Tanaka)

   "No! I said that already, didn't I?" (Kenji)

   "So you don't like each other?" (Remon)

   Yakishiro slightly grinned at both of us while saying that.

   "But it seems odd. I don't think Sui-chan is that type of gjrl who will accept to live with any boy." (Rin)

  "That's why I'm saying he has kidnapped her." (Arisa)

  "Could you not shut up?!" (Kenji)

  "But one minute. Hey everyone, come close to me." (Kouta)

   Kouta suddenly got serious once again and called everyone to discuss something with him.

   "Not you, Kenji. You and Amano stay there." (Kouta)

   Both of us looked at each other in confusion while Kouta was talking something with everyone. Then after a minute, they all looked at us with surprisingly serious eyes.

   "I'm sorry Kenji." (Kouta)

   "Huh?" (Kenji)

   "Look we all discussed and then concluded that... Minamoto's assumption might be true." (Tanaka)

   "W-What are you talking, Tanaka?" (Kenji)

   "We have concluded that.... You perhaps really forced Amano to live with you." (Tanaka)

   "Eh?...." (Suiren)

   "Are you out of your f*cking mind??!!" (Kenji)

   "It's not only us... everyone has concluded that." (Kouta)

   "Seriously?!" (Kenji)

   "Yes. I'm also sure about that! Sui-chan would never live with a boy she doesn't like." (Rin)

   "Rin!" (Suiren)

   "Me too." (Remon)

   "You too Remon?" (Suiren)

   "Yes me too." (Anjou)

   "Anjou? I thought you had brain?" (Kenji)

   "See. As we all concluded this, you're going to jail, Mr. Arawi..." (Arisa)

   "What the hell do you mean by concluded? You're not a jury." (Kenji)

   "Enough now my friend. Let's go to the police station right now." (Kouta)

   "What is the actual--" (Kenji)

   At that moment I understood something. I noticed Tanaka was holding back his grin. The others were also looking like they were one step away to burst to laughter. 

   So this is the case. These f*ckers are just joking... I was on the verge of losing my sh*t and they are all having fun. To be honest, it was my fault to really believing their jokes for a moment. 

   But enough now... I need to burst their bubble. I was about to tell them that I had caught their joke, but at the exact time, Amano-san held my arm. 

   "No! D-Don't take him anywhere!" (Suiren)

   "Eh?" (Kenji)

   You're seriously believing their ridiculous joke, Amano-san?

   "Ah Sui-chan, why are you holding him?" (Rin)

   "P-Please don't take him anywhere. And it's not true that he has forced me. He has never forced me to do anything. He has always helped me since the first day. He never did anything bad with me. He himself always sleeps on the sofa just so I can peacefully sleep on the bed. He always agreed to my selfish requests. Without him, I don't know where would I be..." (Suiren)

   "Sui-chan, you're crying..." (Rin)

   Are you a child, Amano-san? There's no need to cry. Please somebody tell her this was all a joke.

   "And also... there's no question about 'living with a boy I don't like'. Because I love him! YES I LOVE HIM! Now please don't take him anywhere! Please leave my Arawi-san alone!" (Suiren)

   "..........." (Kenji)

   "Holy..." (Tanaka)

   "Wow..." (Remon)

   "Sui-chan..." (Rin)

   "I need insulin." (Anjou)

   "Noted in my 'confession tips to Tanaka-kun' notebook." (Arisa)

   I could not say anything and only hold my hand on my nose...

   "I'm sorry I got a nosebleed, Amano-san..." (Kenji)

   "Eh? How's that happened?" (Suiren)

   "You're asking me how?" (Kenji)

   Tanaka was the first one to burst into laughter. Then one by one everyone did the same. Amano-san got confused by all of this. Then Kouta came towards her and apologised even though he couldn't stop his laugh, 

   "Pfft. I'm sorry Amano, but this was all just a joke from the start." (Kouta)

   "..... Ehhhhhh?" (Suiren)

   "He's right. Even I got it in the midway. I'm surprised you didn't get it at all, Amano-san." (Kenji)

   "R-Really?" (Suiren)

    "We were actually trying to scare Arawi. But instead of that idiot, you got scared, Sui-chan. Fufu..." (Rin)

   "I-I think, I'm the big idiot here." (Suiren)

   "You two are actually idiots. What a cute couple ~" (Anjou)

   Amano-san's face was now as red as an apple. And my nosebleed was still going on. I mean if you're accidentally confessed by this cute girl, you can't really help it.

    "So.. how long do you intend to hold his arm, Sui-chan~ ?" (Remon)

    "Ah!" (Suiren)

    She left my arm and covered her face with both of her hands in embarrassment. All the girls ran towards her and hugged her in excitement. 

    Meanwhile Tanaka came towards me and hit my back.

   "Dude I swear, you have scored the best goal of your life here."

   "Give me some tissues first. I need to stop my nosebleed."

[To be continued]

I'm sorry this is a short chapter. But I have no energy left right now. 😔

13