Chapter 24: My fiancee is too cute
635 12 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arawi Kenji:

   "Alright Kenji, we're leaving!" (Tanaka)

    It was about 10:30 P.M. when they prepared to leave. The girls were still not wanting to leave because they were having too much fun in gossiping with Amano-san. Of course, they weren't interested in watching the match anyway. We three boys (who were actually interested) ended up watching the match. The girls were in the bedroom with Amano-san all that time.

  "Yeah..." (Kenji)

  "By the way that was the most boring El Classico match I've ever seen." (Tanaka)

   It was boring. 0-0 was the final scoreline. Both teams were playing like they didn't want to lose the game at any cost.

   "At least Kenji and Amano were there to entertain us for the evening." (Kouta)

   "Yeah lol." (Remon)

   "I also got some tips to win Tanaka-kun's heart. Thanks Ms. Amano." (Arisa)

   "You're not winning his heart. But anyway we had soooo much fun. Thank you, Sui-chan~ " (Rin)

   "P-Please stop it." (Suiren)

   "Come on now, don't tease her that  much." (Anjou)

   Amano-san was still embarrassed. And the continuous teasing from them didn't help her either. An embarrassed Amano-san is very cute though.

   After our friends left, Amano-san went to her bedroom. She left the door open so I followed her and stood at the entrance.

   "Umm... can I come, Amano-san?"

   Amano-san, who was still a little embarrassed, looked at me and nodded. 

   The room was pretty different from the time I was here. It was neat and clean. It seems she cleans the room everyday. As expected from a good girl. When I was here, it used to be a mess.

   I sat on the bed just beside her. She was looking at the other side.

   "Aren't you too cute?"

   "Woha~ even you're teasing me!"

   "Sorry sorry... but I was really happy when you said that you liked me..."

   It still feels unbelievable that she likes me. I never thought that I even had a chance. Maybe it's all just a dream but then I don't want to wake up.

   "Hmph..."

   "Eh? Why are you pouting now?"

   "I'm angry at you."

   "Huh? Why?"

   "It's unfair that only I had to confess and got embarrassed..."

   She continued to pout and moved away from me.

   "Well... it might be embarrassing... but I will never forget it! It was so cute!" 

   "Tck... i-if you like me, then w-why don't you confess to me too then?"

   "So... want me to do it now?"

   "Eh? Now?"

   "Yeah..."

    I made my mind. I too wanted to confess my feelings to her. 

    I stood up and looked straight at her eyes. She looked at me with sparkling eyes. I took a deep breath and said,

   "Amano-san... I love you..."

   "....."

   "Since the first day we met, I love you."

   "S-Since the first day?"

   "Yes... At first I saw you as the most beautiful person..."

   "S-Stop lying..."

   "But from then, slowly I got to know that also how hardworking, how determined you are in real life."

   "......"

   "I love the Amano-san who works hard for studies and housework and still looks cool. I love the Amano-san who gets shy and red so easily. I love the Amano-san who smiles so happily after getting a gift. I love the Amano-san who regularly tries her best just for me to eat good food."

   "......"

   "But I don't like the Amano-san when she hides all her pain from everyone and keeps all to herself. That's why I want her to be selfish. I want to be someone on who she can rely always... and be selfish, someone who can always support her.... in sickness and health. That's why I promise... I'll always make you happy, Amano-san."

   Phew... okay, that was over without any trouble I guess. It was not embarrassing at least 

   However Amano-san's face was again red. She turned her moist eyes away from me and said,

   "Umm... Arawi-san..."

   "Yeah... how was it?"

   "R-Rather than a confession... wasn't it more like a marriage proposal?"

   "Eh...."

   I furiously remembered whatever I said upto now... 

    In sickness and health... I'll always make her happy....

    Sh*t.... 

    What the f*ck was going on my mind that time?

   "I-I'm s-sorry... I didn't confess anyone in my life... s-so I somehow messed this up..."

   "It's okay... I'm fine with either way..."

   Eh... what did she say?

   "Y-You're fine with it being a marriage proposal, Amano-san?"

   "I-I didn't s-say that... b-but if Arawi-san wants it... I wouldn't be against it..."

   "LET'S GET MARRIED ALREADY!"

   "Ehhh? Too fast! And it's almost midnight!"

   "Didn't you watch that Anime Tonikaku kawaii? That madlad got his marriage done in midnight too!"

   "T-That's an anime! And.... I want to make one step at a time..."

   "You're so cute!"

   "D-Don't say that all of a sudden!"

   "I'm literally dying from your cuteness..."

   "Y-You... Don't say stuff like that!"

   "But I'm reaaaaally that much happy right now! I have no regrets if I die now."

   Suddenly I felt a slight tug at my shirt. Amano-san was holding it and looking at me with a pouty face. Then she buried her face on my chest and said,

   "Don't say things like - dying... You will be next to me right? Forever?"

   "Looks like I'm already in heaven..."

   "Again!"

   "No! No! I'm not in heaven! I'm not dying! I'll make Amano-san happy for the rest of her life!"

   "Fufu..."

   Amano-san showed me her brightest smile and continued to nuzzle against my chest. I too... wanted to cuddle with her.

   "Umm... can I hug you?", I asked with a slight hesitation.

   "Y-Yes..."

   "If only you like it..."

   "I-It's okay..."

    I slowly put my hands around her back and gently hugged her so that it didn't hurt her. It was so warm and soft. 

   Suddenly Amano-san put all her strength and also hugged me... tightly.

   "Amano-san..."

   "Y-You hold me a little tighter too..."

   "I'm sorry I can't..."

   "Eh?"

    She was surprised, as I pulled out my hands from her back.

   "W-What happened? Did you not like it?", she panicked and asked.

   "That's not it.... I got a nosebleed."

   "Huh? Again? Why are you having so much nosebleeds?"

    Amano-san rushed to the table and got some tissues for me. I took one of them and said,

   "It's because of you."

   "M-Me?"

   "Amano-san is too cute for me to control my excitement."

   "Y-You have to get used to it. Otherwise how can we move forward to the next step?"

   "....."

   "Ugh no! W-Wait. What am I saying!?"

   "Do you want me to pass out, Amano-san?"

   "Of course not!"

                                 ♤

    We talked for a few more minutes about various things and then I saw the clock. It was midnight. 

    "I think it's time. I'm going to sleep. You too get to sleep."

    I stood up and was about to leave... but then Amano-san grabbed my hand.

   "W-Where are you going?"

   "Huh? To the drawing room."

   "H-How can you go there after all of this?"

   "Eh?...."

   "C-Can't you just sleep here?"

    Her beautiful eyes sparkled at me. I gulped and said,

   "A-Are you sure?"

   "Y-Yes... besides, you always sleep on the sofa. It must have been tough for you."

   "I-I think it's more tough to sleep here."

   "Eh?"

   "You saw my nosebleeds right? I only hugged you and that happened. I might really pass out tonight if I sleep with Amano-san..."

   "So you won't sleep with me?"

    She kept holding my shirt. She looked at me with face that said "please don't leave". How could anyone deny those eyes?

   "I... I will just try not to pass out then..."

   "Fufu... I'm happy."

   She then went and brought up two packets of tissues from the table and said,

   "Just in case if you have nosebleeds..."

   "Ah.... yeah..."

   I lied down on the bed, and tried to keep a certain distance from her to prevent my nosebleeds.

   "Goodnight Arawi-san..."

   "Good... night..."

   "Can I hold your hand while sleeping?"

   "Y-Yeah..."

   I held her soft hand. But she rather interlocked her fingers with mine. 

   "Please take care of me always, Arawi-san."

   "I guess I first need more tissues..."

   "Fufu..."

[End of main story]

Alright... this is the end of the main story. The next chapters will include them flirting, having fun, and enjoying moments with their friends. But those will be pure fluff and not anymore drama like in the main story.

HOWEVER, if my readers think, I CAN END it right here. Because it DOES seem like a good conclusion. I have seen many romance novels starting well and getting ended terribly because of going unnecessarily longer. 

 So... if my readers want they can speak their thoughts.

12