Chapter 15
89 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Andrew whimpered as the man, Frederik, drank from him. He had backed away as far as the door had allowed. And, where had not been any space to back away, the man had caught him.

The man was gentle with him, but there was something wrong with the bite. Not only it didn’t hurt, but it was making Andrew aroused. He clutched at Frederik and whimpered again.

Then, the vampire got his fangs from Andrew and pressed their noses together.

“Thank you for the meal, morsel. Now, you may go,” and he let him up. Frederik knocked on the door three times and the bouncer was back inside and making Andrew get up.

Andrew, with more than a little mortification, noticed that he was hard. He tried to get a neutral expression on, but he knew that his eyes were cloudy with want.

The bouncer marched him down the stairs without a word, and pushed him none too gently forward when they took the last step. Then, Andrew saw the gorilla of a man go back up the stairs.

Dove, the woman who had tricked him, was chatting up a middle-aged man. Andrew didn’t dare go and warn him. He saw Erin at the bar, looking worried. The girl nowhere to be seen. He made a beeline for him.

“We need to go,” said Andrew when he reached him.

“Where were you? I thought that someone had slipped you drugs,” asked Erin, looking wildly at Andrew’s face for any traces of drug use. “No one slipped you drugs, did they?”

“No, it… I’ll explain when we get home. Come on,” it was, as Andrew found out, difficult walking with a hard on. What was worse, he was not getting softer with the time.

When they entered the apartment, Andrew whimpered and slid down the door.

“Andy, what…?” Erin was by his side instantly and Andrew took the vampire’s face in his hands, then, he crashed their lips together. Erin stood shocked in Andrew’s grip. So shocked that, when Andrew nibbled on Erin’s bottom lip, he opened his mouth without realizing it.

But, when a tongue slid inside, his eyes widened, and he broke the kiss. Andrew reached out for Erin again, but the vampire backed away.

“Andrew, what in the Hell are you doing?” Erin was backing away and some clarity was brought back to Andrew’s brain. He didn’t know why he had kissed Erin. He only knew that he needed to have sex tonight. Least, he went insane with want.

He got up on shaky legs and unbuttoned his shirt so that the bitten place could be seen.

“Ah,” said Erin, and he looked angry now. “Who?”

At Erin’s demanding tone, Andrew stopped walking towards him. Erin walked to him and touched the spot.

“I think his name is Frederik. A woman tricked me. I thought…” Andrew saw Erin get a pained expression on his face. It had been his idea that they searched for dates tonight. And Andrew had ended up bitten, instead.

“Look, Andy. This is bad. You need to listen to me. If you don’t sleep with anyone tonight, the vampire saliva in your bloodstream is going to slowly poison you. You will die by the morning,” Andrew’s eyes widened. Frederik had let him go, knowing full well that Andrew could die.

Andrew began shaking his head and Erin took a hold of his face.

“It is nearly morning. You have to have sex before the sun comes up. We have no time to call a hooker,” well, Andrew thought, that meant he and Erin would have to…

Erin led him to the bedroom. Andrew was glad that Erin had not just laid them on the couch. Andrew didn’t want his first time to be on the couch. Wait, did that mean that Erin had had sex with whoever made him into a vampire?

“Erin, did you and your creator…” Andrew blushed, not being able to say the words.

“What? No! I bitt the bastard and got some of his blood in me. That changed me,” Andrew nodded. They made it to the bed and Andrew was laid down.

“Man, Andy, I didn’t expect that you will be getting lucky with me. I was having my fingers crossed for you to find a lucky lady,” Erin began undressing him and Andrew bitt his bottom lip. Ok, he was going to have sex with Erin. And it would be his first time.

At least it was with a friend, even if it was with another man. There was nothing wrong with having sex with men, he had to remind himself. He might like it, even.

He felt lips on the bitten spot and moaned.

“Relax, Andy,” murmured Erin and Andrew saw that, while he had been thinking, Erin had gotten naked too. Erin hitched up Andrew’s legs around his back and began.

It had been bliss, Andrew decided when he woke up to the gentle rays of sunlight from outside. Erin knew what to do, and it had been gentle and fun. Andrew wouldn’t mind doing it again with Erin.

Andrew giggled and turned around, only to see that Erin was no longer in bed. That disappointed him. But, he guessed that Erin had work today. He stood up and saw that his walk was a bit uneven and stiff.

He blushed at that. They had done it for two hours. Andrew didn’t know for how long they had needed to, to make sure that Andrew didn’t die, but he guessed two hours must be enough. If he wasn’t dead now.

He walked to the bathroom, and he quickly showered, and his muscles loosened up. His walk became better after that, too. Still, he had trouble sitting down and so, he had his breakfast standing up.

Thereafter, he went and checked the online store and auction. He made a spreadsheet about everything he needed to send away from the store and got outside to do so. A small smile playing on his lips.

5