Chapter 30
25 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Daphne woke up and found she had a blindfold on her eyes. Which was superior to the alternative of having them gauged out. She really wished that the boys could find her sooner. There was someone holding her from behind. She could bet her leg that it was Mark.

“Daphne, I still think that things could work out between us,” said Mark, confirming Daphne’s suspicions.

“Until you gauge out my eyes?” She asked snidely. Mark chuckled.

“I do that only to those who don’t appreciate my true form. But you, a former lover of a vampire, would be more understanding. I know,” the blindfold was taken off her eyes and she found that she was in a cheap looking room. Probably a motel where no one asked questions.

“And what is your true form? Do you have at least eight eyes?” She asked and Mark hummed.

“My eyes, I have been told, are indeed intense. But, no, I have just two,” Daphne raised an eyebrow as Mark turned her around. His skin was dark, pure black, not brown. And his eyes were black. She supposed that people who didn’t know what to expect would scream. Then, there were the sharp teeth in Mark’s mouth. Like a shark’s.

“Meh, I’ve seen worse in the files. What are you?” Mark smiled and brought her closer to himself.

“I am a Nosferatu angel. Cursed to remain here and needing blood to live,” Daphne snickered.

“That is a fancy way of saying you are a vampire,” she said, and Mark frowned.

“Don’t compare me to that ruble,” he hissed, and Daphne’s smile dropped. “I am thousands of years old. I have seen the great flood, the birth of the first man.”

Daphne’s mind registered that it was an old man who held her, and she frowned. But, Mark looked young enough, younger looking than even her. So, she supposed, for just this once she could ignore his actual age.

“I propose you the honor of marrying me,” said Mark, and Daphne raised an eyebrow.

“Why me?” Mark got a dreamy look on his face.

“You are witty and keep me on my toes. And, you don’t fear me. We will have a pleasant time together. You will grow old, and I will be there by your bedside. Then, after you die, I will take your emerald eyes and keep them in a jar. To remember you for eternity,” or, until her eyes rotted away. Unless he preserved them in the same thing they had preserved animals for biology class.

“So, you first kill and then gauge out the eyes?” Asked Daphne. She needed to stall. She could see her gun on the bedside table. It still looked loaded, even.

“Of course, I am a gentleman,” Mark kissed her nape and began to trace kisses up and down. “Let me show you.”

He flipped them so that he was pinning her down now, and Daphne wrapped her legs around his middle. She had a problem with bad boys. The main issue with that was that most of them didn’t let out that they were scumbags until they were already to this point.

Frederik had been the perfect gentleman the first couple of weeks. Yes, he had a bad boy vibe, but nothing that set off warning bells in Daphne’s mind. Then, when he had made sure he had her, he had stopped the pretense. He had used her and she had felt it. Now, this thing was trying to use her, too. She swatted at Mark’s middle and shifted until she was on top of him, happy that he had let her.

“I like to take control of a situation,” she said, and she bent down to kiss him. His fingers found the zipper on her dress and undid it. She was out of it and just her underwear in a minute. Mark had been naked the entire time. Which, she found, had shown that he was a bit too self-confidant.

She knew that she couldn’t reach out for her gun right away. But, she also knew when to do so. She got her panties off and took a hold of his hand.

“Show me what you can do, angel,” Mark grinned and began fingering her. Daphne had to admit he was good at it. She arched her back backwards and began grinding in his finger.

Then, when she was just about to come, Mark took a hold of her slender waist and positioned her over him. He entered her without much prompt, and his hands urged her hips back and forth.

Daphne’s hand found the clasp of her bra and she undid it. She threw her bra on the bedside table, right next to her gun, and lost herself in the pleasure. By the end of it all, she came a total of five times. Frederik had made her come only once. It almost made her reconsider what she was about to do.

She chuckled, not having to pretend to be high on her orgasms. She ground her hips one last time, before getting Mark out of her and standing on shaky legs.

“You were a good boy, Mark,” she said huskily, and Mark grinned. “I think you deserve a blowjob. But, we are doing it with the blindfold.”

Mark looked thoughtful at that, but nodded. Sure that Daphne really wanted them to have more sex. Daphne took the blindfold and put it on Mark. Then, she took the cuffs that were laying on the bedside table too and ran them over Mark’s skin.

“Mark, you are good, but I am a bad girl. I want to tie you up. To bite that delicious ebony skin of yours. To take you in my mouth until you see stars,” Mark moaned at that and hastily began to nod. Daphne placed the handcuff around his wrist and then the other one on the bed board. Then, she bent down and took his dick in her mouth. It barely fit, and she really wanted to reconsider. But, there was no going back.

Her hands traveled over Mark’s skin after she let go of him as he whined deep in his throat. Then, she took the gun and promptly castrated him.   

1