Reincarnate
967 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a few years since I decided to learn from the souls of the source, in this time I learned soul self-defense from a young woman who called herself Natalia, what can I say about her she was very energetic and a little violent well to say a little was to be kind, the training with her was much more complicated than Arnold's if I didn't manage to learn a technique that she showed me after 2 attempts she would hit me 100 times in the stomach and face, when she left she told me that if I ever felt like getting beaten up again to go to a world known as Mercus there I would find my true self, after she said that I as a rational soul decided never to go near that place.

 

After Natalia came many souls that honestly are not worth mentioning, there were fighters, scholars and intellectuals, most of them would only help me to perfect what I already knew and then they would leave, there were only two more cases that were really helpful, the first one was a scholar who had a masterful knowledge of the human body and other creatures, He could detect the weakness of a living being at a glance, it was so amazing that he knew the points where to hit could generate the greatest possible damage in addition to knowing different practices to reduce pain and solve problems in oneself, he helped me to take huge steps in my methods of fighting and defense.

 

The second was a very powerful witch or so she says because in this space you could not use what she called magic that came from an energy that existed in every world known as mana, she tried to explain how the process of creating magic worked but honestly I did not pay attention, she taught me something very important to read runes apparently these were known in all worlds so I thought it was important to learn them, When I finished learning about the runes and how they interacted with magic the witch disappeared like the rest I tried to summon another soul but to my surprise nothing happened I thought I could have learned from all the souls that were in the source and these once invoked and would not reappear a second time.

 

I felt horrible just thinking that I would be alone again for a long time, I sat next to the fountain for a while hoping that miraculously something would change, but nothing happened.

 

After a few days waiting for another soul to appear, something different happened, a creature appeared that reminded me of the guide. Finally, after so long he came back, I was very excited I ran to the guide and stood right in front of him and with the strongest voice I could produce I said

"Hey you remember me, I'm the one you left stranded in this place for so long! "

He said nothing just stood there saying nothing, his indifference was bothering me I wanted to hit him, but that wouldn't help me get out of here, when I was about to jump at him and hit him, he spoke.

"Calm down insolent soul I am not the guide you met; it is almost impossible for you to meet the same guide twice I am here because I came to solve a problem."

"What problem?"

"You are the problem you have been wandering for a long time in the space of Farnar's source, we were hoping that your deformation would be fixed with time, but it didn't happen so we have to take more drastic measures we will send you to a chamber to dilute souls they will break you into pieces to then join you and be able to reincarnate you, of course first we will remove all your memories from this place"

 

I listened to what he said and I didn't like it at all, they wanted to make me forget everything I learned and then tear me into pieces, why the fuck didn't they do that before when I had just arrived to the blank space, why wait for me to spend so much time training and learning and then want me to forget everything, what good was all my effort then, I will not allow them to do what they want.

 

The guide approached me with his arm outstretched trying to grab my shoulder, I held his arm tightly I turned around and forcefully threw him away, he crashed against the floor letting out a howl of pain 1 second passed and the guide stood up I could feel his anger rising.

"What do you think you are doing, how dare you hit me, I am a being that was created to be a divinity a mere soul cannot touch me let alone try to go against what I command!"

 

The guide stretched out a hand and several chains came out from his palm trying to grab me, I created a katana and started to deflect the chains, it cost me as these came with incredible force, I jumped to the side as I started to run around the guide dodging his chains, I approached moving from side to side changing my weapon to a war hammer hitting him in his chest sending him flying a few meters away but unlike before he did not crash to the ground but stood upright.

 

"I can't believe a mere soul was able to learn to materialize weapons with his soul that changes things a bit."

Said the guide getting up as if nothing had happened immediately a spear appeared in his right hand, he spun it a few times before disappearing and appearing right above me, after fighting so many times against Arnold and Natalia my reflexes had improved a lot but not enough to fight against something that was supposed to be a divinity, I dodged rolling to the side, but still the spear pierced my leg tearing it.

 

I managed to stop leaning on the war hammer I had created and directed my vision towards the guide who was walking calmly towards me, I kept looking at him waiting for the right moment which was just when he jumped towards me with the spear pointing at my head, I crouched down just to see how the spear passed through where my head had been, I quickly created two daggers and raised them to take advantage of his momentum and hurt him, I saw how two marks were left on his body due to the two daggers, a smile appeared on my face because I may not be able to defeat him but it must still be a shame for someone like him that a soul like me hurt him or left marks on his body.

Suddenly I felt everything around us started to shake, I didn't know what was happening until I saw the guide, everything around him seemed distorted.

 

"! ¡NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO! How dare you hurt meeeeeee!" his head was shaking from side to side it looked as if at any moment he was going to snap.

"I'm not going to be nice anymore" he said with a scary voice the next moment a dark portal appeared and started to drag me inside, I created 2 swords and stuck them on the floor trying not to be sucked in, the guide approached me quickly and with a kick sent me flying towards the portal, as I was sucked into the portal, I could only see how a sneer appeared on the guide's face disappearing from my sight as I fully entered the portal.

 

Inside the portal was all dark with a purple mist and 5 runes that covered the whole place, I examined the runes and more or less understood that this place where I was should be where the souls were diluted, I waited a moment and the runes began to glow and a mechanical voice began to sound throughout the place [BEGINNING THE PROCESS OF DISSOLUTION], my whole body burned horribly and I felt my soul being torn apart, every second that passed my consciousness became more and more blurred to the point that I almost lost consciousness completely but just when I thought that was the end of me the runes lost their brightness and the mechanical voice came back.

[ERROR ERROR ERROR]

[ANALYZING...]

[PRIMORDIAL SOUL DETECTED]

[IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTINUE WITH THE PROCESS]

[BIG EVERYTHING HAS INTERFERED]

[ELIMINATING ALL CURRENT SUBSPACE] [ELIMINATING ALL CURRENT SUBSPACE]

I stopped feeling the burning but my soul was still separated into fragments although I was still conscious, the whole subspace was fragmenting rapidly but from one moment to another it stopped and a reaping glow appeared from every corner and they went towards where I was, when the lights touched me I felt an unimaginable relief and tranquility that lasted a few seconds when they disappeared my soul was restored and everything had disappeared only a faint light was left, I approached the light and touched it, my consciousness slowly faded away.

 

When I woke up, I was neither in a black nor white space, I was in a kind of room and it was hard to move, I stretched my arms just to see some small arms but not only that, my whole body was small, then I finally understood that I had been reborn, at last I was no longer just a soul, now I was in a world where there were more beings with whom I could interact and not be alone with my thoughts and the boring nothingness! I didn't care who showed up I just wanted to see another living being.

 

POINT OF VIEW ???

In a totally white place, a tree stood magnificently being the only tree in this place and in its shadow, there was a guide kneeling.

"Sir! I have already taken care of the soul that was in Farnar's fountain".

There was silence for a moment until a person wrapped in a white sheet came out of the tree and approached where the guide was and spoke

"The soul was reincarnated and sent to one of the infinite worlds I can't know which one, but a problem occurred the great all intervened preventing the elimination of its memories and causing its deformation to merge into its soul it is no longer a soul we can handle."

The guide was confused he didn't know what to say, but still he spoke "What do you mean we can't handle?"

The being that came out of the tree with a worried voice answered "Before the great all intervened the subspace discovered that it was a primordial soul, these are souls that are connected to the great all so it tried to eliminate it by destroying the whole subspace, but with the intervention of the great all the soul suffered a change.... I don't know what change it was, but it should have disappeared after that, but it survived and reincarnated"

"Then what are we going to do sir"

"Nothing we can't intervene in the worlds unless certain conditions are met."

After saying that the being went back into the tree and disappeared, the guide turned around and disappeared into a portal after hearing the orders.

37