Valeria
1k 11 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC’S POV

It was already late afternoon when I woke up again, as a baby my life is just eat, shit and sleep so it was normal to spend more time asleep than awake, I turned my head to where the bed should be and there was my mother looking at me with her jaw resting on her hands with a very bright smile but unlike yesterday she was dressed in more casual clothes, today she looked very different she was wearing very peculiar clothes it looked like a military outfit only it seemed to be personalized as it was a dark color with red stripes that seemed to glow faintly and to cover everything she was wearing a red trench coat, I didn't know why she was wearing those clothes but I could guess that she was had to go out to do something dangerous.

She got up, walked over to me and lifted me up cradling me in her arms gave me a kiss on my cheeks, but unlike before she stayed smelling me for a long time almost 30 minutes, I was starting to feel weird, although I couldn't deny that it felt good, when she stopped smelling me, she pulled away a little and started talking.

 

"Sorry my dear Noah I needed to recharge from your scent as I am going to be away for a while mommy has some troublesome business to take care of, but don't worry mommy will be fine and will be back to keep loving you."

 

When she finished talking, she threw herself on the bed with me on top of her and started hugging me, I was afraid she was going to slip her hand again and end up crushing me, I get as close to her as she could and in a slightly annoyed voice she said.

 

"Unfortunately, mommy can't take you with her because where she is going is very dangerous and you could get hurt so you are going to stay with an acquaintance of mine, she is going to take care of you until I get back, she is a little different you will understand when you see her."

 

*TOC TOC TOC*

 

Just as I finished saying that, a knock was heard at the front door, mom got up with me still in her arms and walked towards the entrance with a little reluctance as she arrived, she kept looking at the door without wanting to open it until she let out a sigh of annoyance and opened it, what I saw was impressive, she was a woman almost as beautiful as mom, she had silver colored hair just like her eyes, she had big breasts almost as big as mom's. She had a slim waist and big hips but what stood out the most about her were the 2 fox ears she had on her head and the 4 tails she had behind her, both the ears and the tails were white, she exuded an aura of maturity and elegance, as I scrutinized her with my eyes she did the same with me, just when our gazes collided her eyes seemed to shine and a small smile appeared on her lips, she stared at me for a while until a small tch came out of my mother's mouth making the woman stop looking at me and look at her, her smile disappeared and she spoke

 

"Oh, sorry I didn't realize you were here Julia" said the woman trying to make fun of my mother who I now know is called Julia.

 

"Easy Valeria when you are your age your eyesight tends to fail" the woman who is called Valeria frowned a little after hearing what my mother said.

 

"My dear even though I have lived longer than you I still remain beautiful and radiant even more than you, but today I didn't come here to fight with you, I wonder if this cute baby is the one you asked me to take care of until you came back from your mission" Valeria said trying to caress my cheek.

 

Before she could touch me, my mother grabbed her hand tightly and with a creepy smile said "Yes this is my son Noah and I would love for you to refrain from touching him while I am still here".

 

"Hehehehe don't get mad I was just playing Julia changing the subject to where they sent you this time, I heard that a CRACK appeared in the neighboring city" (Valeria).

 

"I would have loved to have been sent there it wouldn't have taken me long, but unfortunately no, they sent me to the forgotten continent apparently several countries formed an alliance to eliminate the CRACK that appeared a few years ago" (Julia)

 

When it seemed they were about to talk about something very serious a caravan of black sports cars stopped in front of our house, my mother saw them so she brought her lips close to my hate and whispered "Looks like they already came for me Noah, we are going to be separated for a while but don't forget me if I will be back soon" after saying those words I moved into Valeria's arms with great difficulty she walked towards one of the cars and got in, the caravan started to move further and further away from the house, everything had happened so fast my mother had gone to fulfill a mission in a dangerous place and I had stayed at home alone with a werewolf woman.

 

I turned my face and looked at Valeria who was carrying me she had a big smile on her face I could even see some drool falling from the corners of her lips, she entered the hunt and closed the door she took me to a piece of furniture that was in the living room and using her tails as pillows she laid me on top of it, she watched me for a while and started to talk.

 

"So the forgotten continent that is far away maybe it will take 6 months to come back what a pity I would like to spend more time with you Noah, I don't know why but since I saw you something attracted me to you I think it is that spiritual energy that comes out of you it is so pure it makes me want to have you all to myself what a pity you are still a baby otherwise we could do many more things hehehe I guess I will have to wait patiently for you to grow up for now I will make you want to be with me so when you are older you will come and find me yourself".

 

Well what can I say this scaled from 0 to 100 in seconds I can't believe everything I heard coming out of his mouth I'm lucky they don't know I can understand what they are saying otherwise I would be in a lot of trouble, leaving aside what he said their tails are extremely soft and comfortable they make me want to hug them, I stretched out my hand and grabbed one of her tails and started to caress it, it was very soft so much that I was starting to get sleepy again, I don't understand what the hell is wrong with me, I just woke up and I'm getting sleepy again, I hate being a baby, I tried with all my strength to stay awake but it was in vain, I had already fallen asleep.

 

VALERIA’S POV

Noah stretched one of his little hands and grabbed the tip of my tail which is very sensitive, I started to pant heavily when his touch produced a shock of pleasure all over my body, this is not fair he is still a baby we can't do anything, I can't wait my whole body says to throw myself on him I can hardly control myself, I watched him while he kept caressing my tail, I closed my eyes to try not to give in to my urges I was feeling so much pleasure I was on the edge of my sanity but suddenly just like that that feeling of pleasure disappeared I opened my eyes again only to realize that Noah had fallen asleep and had let go of my tail, I couldn't believe he had given me such a strong reaction just by his touch I wanted to feel him again but I couldn't wake him up or he might get upset with me and he would never touch me again and that's the last thing I want to happen so I carefully carried him to his crib, after watching him sleep for 15 minutes I left the room.

 

I was still excited after Noah touched my tail so I went into the bathroom and started to release my lust after 30 minutes I came out feeling much better but it didn't feel the same as when he touched me, I could only calm down momentarily I can't wait for him to grow up please Noah grow up fast so we can be together.

 


 

Hi, I just wanted to give a little warning, I reviewed chapters 1 and 2 and corrected some small things that I didn't like, it doesn't change the story or anything, just some small changes to make it easier to understand.

I still don't know if I should write NSFW maybe in the next chapters I'll make a poll.

thanks for reading this story

32