Troubles
828 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MC'S POV

I was in a dark and cold place, I crawled as fast as I could and tried to make as little noise as possible, the dust and dirt made my nose uncomfortable, I stopped and tried to hold with all my strength the urge to sneeze, but in vain.

*ACHUUU*

A sharp sneeze came out of my mouth due to my young age, I got nervous because that sneeze must have been heard by whoever was looking for me, I heard a noise behind me when I managed to turn around and looked back I saw nothing, a sigh of relief came out of my mouth but before I could calm down something grabbed me by my legs and dragged me out of my hiding place, I tried to fight desperately to be released but it was useless I couldn't escape I turned around and could see the face of who had caught me.

 

"Why are you hiding from my dear, you shouldn't get under the bed you get everything dirty and I have to bathe you again, not that I'm complaining, but it makes me very sad that you are hiding from me" (Valeria).

 

The one I was hiding from is Valeria, it's been a week since my mother called to let me know she was coming back and Valeria didn't take it very well even though she used to be close to me often at least she left me alone to sleep or didn't try to carry me all day long but now she doesn't leave me alone even for a second she hugs me while I sleep she takes me everywhere in the house with her in the bathtub she hugs me very close to her and spends all the time smelling me, the only way I can be alone is if I run away although it is very difficult to make her stop looking at me even for a second and when she does she finds a way to find me in an instant I have the suspicion that her sense of smell is very strong, hopefully mother will arrive very soon and things will calm down although I am not very sure because mother seemed to have the same behavior as Valeria.

But well it seems that she is going to take me to the shower again, it is the third time today, she takes advantage of the slightest excuse to bathe me and usually we spend a lot of time there, after an hour in the bathroom we went out, she took me to the living room which was not very luxurious, There was a large piece of furniture and 2 armchairs for one person and in the center there was a table with a TV on it that I had never seen turned on, Valeria sat on the furniture with me on it and something strange happened, Valeria turned on the TV for the first time, it is worth mentioning that this was strange because she did not take her eyes off me.

Valeria changed channels until she got to one where there were two people talking, a man and a woman, the older man was wearing a black suit with several medals on it and the young woman was wearing a formal dress, from what I could guess it looked like an interview to a military man, possibly a high rank.

Valeria raised the volume and without letting go of me, I paid attention to what the two people were saying.

 

"Good afternoon viewers, this time we are joined by the General of the Armed Forces Ivan Cortez, Good afternoon Mr. Cortez, how are you" (Journalist).

 

"Good afternoon, Miss, it is a pleasure to join you in this broadcast" (General Cortez).

 

"Mr. Cortez, I guess a person of your caliber has many things to take care of so let's go directly to the questions it is said that the operation in the forgotten continent was a success that's true" (Journalist).

 

"Wow it seems that the news does fly, but if it is true, we managed to eliminate one of the biggest CRACKS in the continent, many brave soldiers lost their lives in this mission, but their sacrifice was not in vain my most sincere condolences to their loved ones" (General Cortez)

 

"That is nice to hear and the families of the deceased will appreciate your condolences also there is another thing I want to talk about is about a little rumor that has been spreading around the country that says that CRIMES like the ones that destroyed the forgotten continent may appear in the country maybe you could comment on that" (Journalist)

 

""! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! sorry it's just that I can't believe that they think that this rumor could be real, it is true that there could be an increase in the number of CRACKS, but that is easily controllable by the army" (General Cortez)

 

"Thank you for clarifying that General Cortez and what do you think about the diplomatic relations between..." (Journalist)

 

Before the journalist finished speaking Valeria abruptly turned off the television with a clear grimace of displeasure. From what I could understand they talked about the mission that mother had been sent on, plus they talked again about the CRIMES, I still don't know what they mean, but they don't seem to be anything good. As I was immersed in my thoughts Valeria's grip on me became tighter, I looked up to see her worried face looking at me.

 

"Maybe I should leave the country with you dear just to be safe, it seems the government are idiots and think that the CRACKS are a joke" (Valeria).

 

"Well, if I take you with me out of the country to protect you from the CRACKS it wouldn't be kidnapping, I would just be saving you, besides Julia should take a little longer so there shouldn't be any problem, it's decided I'm taking you with me" (Valeria).

 

Valeria unilaterally decided that she would take me with her out of the country I wasn't sure how mother would react with that but I'm sure she was definitely going to be very upset, Valeria started to run around the house putting in a bag my clothes and other things I needed, something that surprised me was that the bag didn't seem to fill up but I didn't have time to think about it as Valeria finished putting the things away quickly and carried me walking straight to the door, I was quite nervous and upset, nervous because it was the first time I was going to be taken out of the house and upset because they wanted to take me away from my mother although it seemed that the reason was quite good.

 

VALERIA'S POV

One of Valeria's acquaintances had called her 2 days ago to warn her that she should leave the country as soon as possible because very soon giant CRACKS would appear and it was very possible that the country would not survive, but she did not pay attention because she wanted to know what the government was thinking of doing but when she checked the news the only thing she found was an interview in which they were hiding the truth, she did not know if it was due to ignorance or stupidity of the government but one thing was for sure she should not stay there any longer so she decided to leave right then and there with Noah, she put the things she would need for the trip in her bag and grabbed Noah ready to leave.

 

Valeria had a smile from ear to ear she was already imagining herself having a life away from everyone alone with Noah, she imagined what it would be like to take care of him and make him love her and then when he grew up she could marry him and take his first time not necessarily in that order, she approached the door of the house and before she could open it the door opened by itself on the other side there was someone she wished she had never come back that's right it was JULIA!

 

"You little bitch where were you trying to go with my dear son?" (Julia)

 

"Hello witch you should understand very well where I'm going with Noah" (Valeria).

 

"Of course, I understand, what I don't understand is why you didn't warn me or try to wait for me besides I'm the one Noah should be with not some random like you" (Julia).

 

"He should be with the one who is safer and obviously that's me, you on the other hand couldn't even reach the border before you die" (Valeria).

 

"I am stronger than you as far as I remember, but if you don't give me my son this instant you are going to know what real hell is" (Julia).

 

Valeria was losing her patience if she had been a little faster, she would have been able to avoid Julia, but due to her lack of preparation she had reached this point, she didn't want to leave Noah and much less in the hands of this witch who had the fortune of being his mother.

 

Valeria's tails rose behind her, a sign that she was preparing to fight and it didn't go unnoticed by Julia who clenched her fists making her spiritual energy circulate ready to fight against the bitch in front of her, all the air around her began to tremble the only thing that prevented them from killing each other at that moment was Noah's presence, before the situation could escalate to greater a huge rumble was heard in the distance the 3 turned in the direction of the noise what they saw was impressive there was a huge CRACK that could be seen from all over the city it was as if space had been broken and inside you could only see a vortex of deep darkness this was without a doubt the biggest CRACK Julia or Valeria had ever seen, both were stunned for a moment before reacting and shouting in unison.

 

"SHIT!" (Valeria)

"SHIT!" (Julia)

 

29