First contact
802 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*DRIP DRIP DRIP*

In a cavern where barely a trace of light could be seen the body of a boy without an arm hung upside down, the cut on the arm looked jagged it looked as if something had bitten it off recently, the boy who had his eyes closed as if he was passed out began to slowly open his eyes as a yawn came out of his mouth

 

"Uahhh..."

 

The boy had watery eyes as if he had just woken up from the most pleasant sleep of his life as if he did not notice the missing arm as if he did not care, the boy still with a sleepy look started to look around realizing that it was not the place where he had fallen asleep the day before and also seeing that he was missing an arm and it was tied in some kind of very sticky and slimy rope.

 

The boy did not panic, but gave a long sigh and closed his eyes trying to remember how he had ended up in this situation.

 

NOAH'S POV

 

I closed my eyes, ignoring that I was missing an arm and trying to remember how I had ended up here.

*Flashback*

After the rift imploded I had lost consciousness and when I opened my eyes I was buried with very little room to move what surprised me, even more, is that when the implosion hit me I was charred and I felt it clearly as my body was burned in its entirety but the strange thing is that I am still alive but I am still a baby pitifully, In the space I had to move I tried to find a way out but I found nothing, the oxygen was scarce I felt like I was suffocating but I was not dying, without any way to get out of here I decided that I was going to investigate how my body worked, how I could carbonize or be crushed but still alive.

 

The first thing I did was to make a dagger which at the moment of being created generated a small glow that allowed me to take a good look at my surroundings confirming that there was no way out and that everything around me were rocks, I grabbed the dagger and slowly approached the thumb of my other hand and with a little apprehension I made a small cut this generated a little pain but almost instantly I could feel and see how the cut disappeared quickly, I realized that I might have the ability to regenerate wounds at an amazing speed but I needed more proof so again I grabbed the dagger and used it to make another cut but this time a bigger one that went from the palm of my hand to my shoulder this time the pain was much bigger I felt like I was going to faint since being a baby I felt the pain in a more intense way, I was panting from the pain and mixed with the lack of oxygen caused my thoughts to be unstable, even so I managed to see my arm making sure that it was about to finish healing.

 

When my arm was healed I stopped doing experiments for the moment because it was very painful and there was something that interested me even more, I knew from the conversations of mother and Valeria that there is something known as spiritual energy but it seems that not everyone can use it so I wanted to know if I was able to use that energy so I concentrated as much as I could trying to produce something in my hands, I could feel that something was about to happen I could not distinguish well what it was but I did not stop I kept trying harder this time, I was already very close, I could feel it was already here.

 

*prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

 

I shit myself; I can't believe I tried to use spiritual energy and I ended up shitting myself, it was to be expected after all I'm still a baby maybe this energy appears at an older age, I said trying not to lose hope of using it someday.

Some time passed but I didn't know how long exactly because in this place you couldn't see the sun or the moon but I could understand that it was quite a long time because my body had grown and now I had a little more strength, I had not tried to move the rocks before because I did not have the necessary strength but now I could try although I am afraid that this space would collapse because of that but I cannot stay here forever so I grabbed a rock from a counter and pulled it with all my strength making it come off I was scared thinking that everything was going to collapse but nothing happened, I let out a sigh of relief I approached again to get another one and so I was for a while until what I feared most happened, everything started to shake and the rocks started to fall for a while until it stopped but I was not feeling so well, several rocks had fallen on me hitting me and cutting me, the worst one was the one that fell right on my leg crushing it and leaving me trapped, it hurt too much I could barely keep consciousness, When I calmed down all my wounds had regenerated except my leg that was still crushed I didn't know if I would be able to regenerate a lost limb but I had no choice I created a sword that I used to amputate my leg causing a large amount of blood to come out, this time I couldn't stay conscious and I fainted.

 

When I got up, I looked directly at my leg and saw that it had regenerated, now I knew that it was possible to recover limbs with my regeneration.

 

Time went on and I kept on removing rocks tunneling to the surface during this period I grew more so I deduced that it should have been a few years since I have been here, also during this time landslides kept occurring, These sometimes hurt me with small bruises or scratches but some hurt me a lot like the time that a huge rock crushed half my head making me lose consciousness instantly but I also regenerated, I also broke my neck, ribs, I burst my lungs and I opened my chest but still I always regenerated in all occasions I was healed in a matter of seconds.

 

This went on for a while until one day there was another tremor but I had gotten used to it so I just waited unlike before it didn't seem to stop and when it finally seemed to stop the whole roof of rocks above me collapsed and I avoided being trapped under the rocks but even so the sand that fell from above trapped me, I closed my eyes and mouth so it wouldn't enter me but it still entered through my nose and ears, I had to get out of here so I created two shields, one in each arm, they were not so big but I wanted to use them as a shovel, so I started to dig upwards until I could get out after so long I could feel the sun on my body, I think I stayed a long time gawking because an abyssal like a worm tried to attack me but it was no problem to finish it.

 

I looked around realizing that all I could see was sand, there was nothing for miles, I guess after being trapped for so long many things must have changed, I had to find other people, I haven't seen another living being in a long time, but I'm going to have to walk for a long time, this is going to be tiring.

 

First, I wanted to get something to cover myself with so I approached the abyssal and cut its skin creating a kind of hood since it was the only thing, I could think of to do, after getting something to cover myself with I was walking through this desert for several days, now and then I found abyssals that tried to eat me, but it was easy to kill them so I didn't see them as a threat, during the night I used to sleep wherever I fell.

*Present*

"Mmmm, I think I remember when I was sleeping a spider-shaped abyssal caught me, but since I was half asleep I didn't fight and let it drag me away and I think while I was asleep they ate my arm that's hilarious, I'm a heavy sleeper I think Jajaja" (Noah).

 

While I was thinking one of these abyssals approached me trying to eat me again, but I killed him instantly creating a spear piercing his head, my severed arm regenerated so I changed the spear to a short sword using it to count the webs that held me thus freeing me.

 

I looked at the cavern where I was seeing that there were several cocoons and small abyssal offspring all over the place, seeing this made me very disgusted, I turned around and tried to find a way out while I was doing that I could see a faint light at the end of a tunnel, I approached thinking it was the exit, but what I found was a group of people who were fighting against abyssals there were 5 in total, I did not go directly to them but I looked at them without intervening I could see they were strong because they killed all the abyssals quickly.

 

When they finished fighting, they stopped to rest, I didn't see any danger in them, and even if they did I don't think they could kill me so I approached slowly stepping hard so they would notice me this worked as they all stood up and pointed their weapons in my direction, seeing that they could attack me at any moment I shouted so they would see that I wasn't abysmal.

 

"WAIT I'M A CHILD!!!" (Noah)

 

it seemed to work because they didn't look so tense anymore even though they had their weapons raised ready to attack at any moment, when they could see me completely, they lowered their weapons, but they looked confused.

 

"Why is there a kid here?" (????).

 

"It could be someone who strayed or was abandoned" (????).

 

"But it's a child it should be hard for him to have survived these conditions" (????).

"First we should leave this place it's not safe, you child follows us here it's dangerous you will tell us why you are here when we are in the safe zone" (?????)

 

3 of the five of them started to walk while the other 2 were behind me making me walk following the others, I followed them without any problem, although I could feel the penetrating looks that those who were behind me were throwing at me, I hope it wasn't something bad I'm tired of so many problems...

16