The sisters
422 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noah's pov

I woke up after sleeping for a long time, it felt like it was already half day, I realized that I'm a very heavy sleeper, but I don't see the problem so I don't care, even though it was already noon I still felt Emma and Mia's tails curled around me and their arms equally hugging my head, I waited 10 minutes for them to wake up, but none of them made any signs of getting up.

 

I tried everything I could think of to get them up by making loud noises to try to shake them, but their grip was too strong and somehow they totally ignored my noises, but I didn't give up I had one last hope I moved my arms trying to free them while looking for the tip of their tails which seemed to be quite a sensitive spot when I finally managed to get my arms out I grabbed the tips of their tails that were on my neck slightly supported and squeezed them with a little force which caused them both to squirm a little but not enough so I tried again but with more force and pulling them, this worked very well they both opened their eyes instantly while squeezing their tails very hard which broke some of my ribs.

 

Emma and Mia looked around wondering what that had been and when they saw me grabbing their tails they smiled mischievously as they brought their faces close to mine.

 

"Fu-fu-fu little Noah got naughty while we were sleeping, I don't mind, but next time wake us up first" (Mia).

 

"I don't like to be touched in that place, but you can do it whenever you want" (Emma).

 

They both said as they kissed my cheeks at the same time, I felt a little embarrassed and looked away as they uncurled from my body.

 

I realized that I had slept with the clothes I had yesterday, even though I had no choice I had no more clothes, but Emma and Mia had also slept in the same clothes and that one was in rags leaving parts of their skin visible on the chest, waist, back, and others, I looked away pretending I didn't see anything, but I think I was very obvious because I felt a lick on my ear that made my skin bristle.

 

"You can see whatever you want after all that's what couples do ♥" (Mia).

 

"C-Couples, I-I don't understand. We just met and I'm a kid plus we never talked about being a couple the 2 of us..."(Noah)

 

I said that speaking very fast and in a low voice due to embarrassment, A tail wrapped around me and I could see it was Mia's I walked up to her when we were face to face, I could see her eyes were empty as if she was very upset and before I could start to process that I had upset her someone hugged me from behind and I guessed it was Emma plus I could feel that she was upset too without even looking at her.

 

"You're wrong Noah I didn't say only I was your partner because Emma and I are your partners and the talking about being partners I thought you felt the same way about us too" (Mia).

 

"Bad Noah even though we are a couple he denies it and pushes us away" (Emma).

 

The strength in the arms increased considerably, none of them spoke for a while they seemed to be waiting for some kind of response from me, I thought for a moment and had a way to manage for the moment so I spoke.

 

"It's not that I don't want to be your partner it's just that I'm still a boy and it would be strange for two grown women to be with a boy, I don't want others to see them as strange" (Noah).

 

"You don't have to worry about that, we don't care about the others as long as we can be with you" (Mia).

 

"But I do care so I can't accept it" (Noah).

 

"I KNOW!" (Emma)

 

Emma screamed in exaltation seeming to come to a divine revelation.

 

"If what bothers you is that others see us strange why don't we keep it hidden until you come of age!!!, we can pretend when there are more people and while we are alone behaving like a couple right?"(Emma)

 

"Sis that's pretty obvious and I think Noah was expecting us to propose first wasn't it Noah" (Mia).

"Y-yes, but still there is a limit they can't pass" (Noah).

 

"What a limit" (Mia).

 

"We can't have sex until I'm old enough and I don't want you to intentionally touch my penis, okay?"

 

"It's going to be hard, but we'll try" (Mia).

 

"I'll do my best!"

 

I didn't find her answers very convincing, but that's something.

 

"I don't think it's necessary, but we also have to hide it from Liana and Leonel."

 

"OK!" (Emma)

 

"Noah, we agreed to what you asked for, but you also have to grant us some things~" (Mia)

 

"W-what things?" (Noah)

 

"First, when we're alone we can call you whatever we want. Second, when we are in public, we can still caress you with our tails. third, you can't approach other women if we are not near you and lastly you must not look away from us if we are changing in front of you. got it?" (Mia)

 

"I think we could change some things..."

 

"No, you have to accept that we already accepted your condition so accept ours" (Emma).

 

"I-It's okay..."

 

"YEY, I'm so happy we're a couple now honey" (Emma)

 

"I love you so much darling, now we can be together forever" (Mia).

 

They both hugged me tightly before letting go of me and starting to change.

 

"Sorry dear, we can't party yet because we have to get ready before Liana and Leonel arrive" (Mia).

 

They both started to take off their torn outfits showing me all their attributes, their perfect skin, and huge breasts, I tried not to look at their special places, but inevitably my gaze went there plus they were both making suggestive signs to me, but I pretended not to see them. They seemed to be done with their provocations so they quickly put on underwear plus some blouses and skirts that let them easily move their tails.

 

When they finished changing, we went to the dining room where Mia cooked breakfast while Emma fed me, when they finished, they both cuddled close to me and we spent some time like that until we heard a knock on the door.

 

We opened the door and there were Liana and Leonel in civilian clothes, Liana looked at us for a while and then nodded.

 

"Apparently nothing happened, that's good" (Liana).

 

They both came in and we all took different seats in the living room, I looked at Leonel because he looked a little paler and more haggard than yesterday.

 

"Leonel if it's not inconvenient for me to ask you but what happened to you?" (Noah).

 

"Nothing happened..." (Leonel)

 

Something was wrong with him he didn't have the same energy as before and he looked a bit traumatized.

 

"Don't worry kid, we just had a long and tiring couple's discussion at night" (Liana).

 

Liana said while showing a devilish smile, I could understand right away that it wasn't easy for Leonel to survive the night.

 

"Well, that's not important kid the reason why we came today is that we want to know what are those strange abilities you possess" (Liana).

 

"I have no problem telling you, but I'm not sure how they work either or why I can do what I can, but I'm going to try to explain what I know" (Noah).

9