32. Princess Feng Zhu Liu’s Decision
721 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reindeers?

Feng Ning stuck her head out of Prince Lin Zi Xuan’s embrace and got closer to the window. From there, she could see several reindeers running across the road. Their movement was swift and nimble.

Prince Lin Zi Xuan wanted to get angry, but seeing his wife so interested in it, he sighed and dismissed the servants’ action.

When the reindeers had passed, the carriage started to move again. Naturally, Feng Ning moved away from Prince Lin Zi Xuan’s embrace. Her cheek was still a bit red, but she acted as naturally as possible.

In front of her, Prince Lin Zi Xuan’s smile deepened when he saw his wife’s action. She looked even more adorable this way.

Soon, they reached the temple.

The abbot had prepared their dwellings and then called for Prince Lin Zi Xuan to meet him. He bowed slightly when he saw the prince.

“Your Highness, everything had been prepared in accordance to your request. There are also some pieces of news that might be of use to you.”

“Mhm.”

Taking the paper, Prince Lin Zi Xuan looked at the note in satisfaction. It seemed that the time had come for him to make his final move against Lin Tang Kingdom.

“Have you moved my mother?”

“Yes, Your Highness. Her Highness is placed in secure place.”

“That’s good.”

Prince Lin Zi Xuan kept the paper and then walked away. In any case, he had no interest to interfere in what about to happen. If those people asked him why he was not present, he would just say that he was far away from the Capital City and received the news late.

No one would be able to blame him that way.

 

In Bandits’ lair.

Princess Feng Zhu Liu was feeling extremely miserable. She had to live with these barbarians and even served them or they would kill her. Right now, she didn’t have any honor left and even felt that death seemed far better than living.

“Look, the Capital City.”

Feng Zhu Liu’s eyes flashed with hatred when she saw the Capital City. All her life, she only wished for her parents to view her in different light and allowed her to reach the height where she would be respected by everyone.

Now, because of these bandits, she fell to the very bottom and lost everything that previously belonged to her.

“Will you kill them all?” Feng Zhu Liu asked through gritted teeth.

“Naturally.” The leader laughed. He smirked and pulled Feng Zhu Liu closer before kissing her fiercely. “And when I’m done with it, I’ll make sure to deal with you well.”

Feng Zhu Liu bit her lower lip and looked at the leader in both anger and helplessness. At the same time, she wished that everyone from the Imperial Family would be killed. She hated them all.

“Come on, boys. Let’s move.”

That night, the bandits began to infiltrate the Capital City. And when it was dawn, chaos began to start.

The scream and yell from various people filled the street.

Soldiers were dispatched but the bandits were also yelling while encouraging the people to move with them.

To overthrow the Lin Family.

And destroy what they used to have.

“We have to go.” Prime Minister Feng was a bit flustered. With so many soldiers surrounding the area along with the bandits rampaging, he didn’t know what he was supposed to do anymore.

It was chaotic.

“I won’t leave without Hou Xiang!” Princess Lin Xie Ya was putting all of her hopes in her son. There was no way she would want to leave him.

“Just bring him, then!”

Bang!

At this time, the door was barged open. Screams from the servants filled the area and the soldiers responsible for their safety quickly rushed out. They had to protect their masters well or they would die.

“Kill them all.”

Princess Lin Xie Ya watched as the bandits rushed over. All that she could do was to try getting away.

But it was futile.

As her body fell to the ground, Princess Lin Xie Ya still couldn’t believe that a honorable princess like her would actually end up like this.

“The two of them are dead.” The leader turned around and looked at Feng Zhu Liu, who had walked out. “Do you want to deal with that brat?”

That brat was referring to Feng Hao Shiu, who was too sick to even do anything. He curled up on the floor, feeling that his entire body was cracking as if there was something tearing him apart from inside.

It was so painful that he didn’t know what to say.

“Yes.”

Feng Zhu Liu gritted her teeth. Her twin brother, the person who had always caused trouble for her. He was also the one who kept on mocking her and enjoyed everything that she could never get.

She was jealous of him.

She hated him for being born a boy while she was born as a girl.

The two of them shouldn’t have been that different since they were twin, yet facts said otherwise with how he treated her and took all of their parents’ attention. Now that she was already a tainted woman, she knew that she would never be able to live well in the future anymore.

Rather than facing her parents’ disappointed expression, it would be much better for her to kill them all.

That way, she would be the only one who survived among the Imperial Family.

Taking a dagger, Feng Zhu Liu walked to her twin brother and brandished her weapon. In the next moment, the dagger was stabbed countless times towards her twin brother. Amidst his whimper, all that left was Feng Zhu Liu’s raging yells.

Stab! Stab! Stab!

The bandit’s leader watched from the side with a smirk. Such a violent woman was truly up to his taste.

He turned around as his soldiers reported that they have dealt with Prince Lin Han Xing and Prince Lin Hu Xi.

“How about Prince Lin Zi Xuan and his wife?”

“The two of them are not in the Capital City.”

“They’re not here?” the bandit’s leader eyes flashed with ruthlessness. If he didn’t finish all of the Imperial Family members, they would come to him when he thought he was successful in the future.
It was not good at all.

13