Chapter 1
21.6k 18 220
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

 

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock.

 

Then I realized something. I am in an unfamiliar place. I was in a bed in an unfamiliar room, there was a study table with a computer on one side, a book shelf near it and a window opposite to my window, it was morning so light shown through it as curtains were drawn.

 

Wait…..the last thing I remember was having a heart attack on my way home from work. So, does that I mean I am dead? Then is this heaven? But it doesn’t look like it.

 

I was about scream in panic when I suddenly got a headache. Memories came flooding in and I realized I had memories of two people.

 

Wait does this mean this is my second life? Have I reincarnated like those stories in fantasy mangas?  Sounds ridiculous but that’s the only thing that seems plausible.

 

I quickly got out of my bed and checked myself on the mirror in my room. My appearance looks about average Asian boy with short spiky black hair and black eyes, and I looked about 175 cm tall, also I didn’t seem to need glasses like my previous life. Yes, this has got to be my second life as I was Indian in my previous life and I also seem to be able to read Japanese which was on the calendar and the books in my room just fine, which was impossible in my previous life. I also looked 17 or so while I was 25 in my previous life.

 

This is really unexpected, I decided to go back to my bed and sit and organize my thoughts. Alright panicking won’t get me anyway. Let’s see… hmm… at the very least this world doesn’t seem to be any different from my previous life, it’s the modern-day world albeit in the early 2000’s which is a bit earlier than my previous life which was in the 2020’s. Have I also time travelled?

 

First of all my name seems to be Akira Suzuki or Suzuki Akira if you wish to use the Japanese way of saying it. I live with my father Tomoya Suzuki who is an office worker and mother Misaki Suki who was a homemaker. We live in a decent neighborhood in  two storied building. The place we live in called Kuoh and I go to Kuoh Private Academy as a second year high school student. It is a school with divisions all the way from elementary to college and it was originally an all girls school , which recently have become co-ed.

 

Wait wait wait. Kuoh Academy? Why does that name sound familiar? Also was there really a place in Japan called Kuoh? Well I wasn’t Japanese in my previous life but I don’t think it existed. Then what the heck is this place? Why does the name sound so familiar?

 

I couldn’t really point out so I decided to think about other things. Hmm… let’s see I am in class 2-B. I am an introvert who doesn’t have any friends and usually spend time by myself, heh some things remain the same from my previous life.

 

Apart from me any other notable students in class… ah there is the infamous perverted trio Issei Hyoudou, Matsuda and Motohama, who are known for peeking into the female changing room of the Kendo Club and getting beaten as a result and also other perverted acts.

 

Wait Issei Hyoudou? That Issei? The Red Dragon Emperor? Wait that can’t be true right? Well if he is there then there should be Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima the two great Onee-samas too right? Wait a second… they do exist too.

 

Wait wait wait wait, does that mean I have reincarnated into the world of High School Dxd? Surely not? But with Kuoh and all the clues it seems to be the case.

 

Before I could think further my  mother called, “ Akira breakfast is ready, come down quickly or you’ll be late for school”. Crap, I’ll think about this later or I’ll be late for school.

 

“I am coming mom”, I replied shouting and rushed to get ready.

 

I quickly washed and brushed and put on the Kuoh Academy uniform before coming down for breakfast. (My room was in the second floor)

 

“Good morning, father, mother”, I said as sat down on the table.

 

“Good morning son”, they both said. “Hurry up, you going to get late for school”, mother said.

 

“Yes mom”, I said, as I started eating, by the way both my parents had black hair and black eye, in case you were wondering.

 

Honestly normally it would have been difficult for me to acknowledge two strangers as my parents but having Akira’s memories and emotions really helped solve that problem.

 

While eating I couldn’t help but think again about my situation, if this is really the DxD world, then how far has the plot progressed, which season I am in right now? I haven’t read the Light Novel but only watched the anime and read the wiki, so I know only up to season 4 , even then I saw it a long time ago so I don’t remember everything clearly, but knowing that is still better than nothing.

 

But even if I know, what can I do? This world is a world filled with supernatural creatures who can kill me in the blink of an eye. I don’t have any sacred gears or any other supernatural powers.

 

Thinking about it carefully if I ignore everything and continue with my life, I’ll probably be ok but there is always danger, especially since a lot of these events tend to happen in Kuoh Academy, I might accidently get hit and die or these attacks can cause things like disasters and harm me.

 

Also I don’t know what disaster awaits the world in the future since I only watched anime.

 

I’d like to be directly involved but that’s not likely happen, nobody’s going to reincarnate someone so powerless like me, even Isse had his Longinus.

 

So I can only do one thing, one thing which can at the very least lessen the disasters that Kuoh will face in the future and that’s….”

 

“Akira, are you ok? You are not eating and looking so serious and gloomy about something”, said my mother.

 

Crap, I don’t have time to waste thinking and I must have shown my worried face, my parents might suspect.

 

“Nothing, I just had a nightmare, I am eating, so no need to worry”, as I hurriedly tried to finish my breakfast.

 

My parents still had a worried look. Mother said,” Is that so? Ok then but if you are worried about something please tell us, know that we are always there for you”. Dad nodded.

 

I was really touched, Akira or rather me is lucky to have such good parents, I smiled and said, “Yeah I will”. I miss my previous life and previous life's parents but there is nothing I can do about it but atleast I am glad to have caring parents like this in my new life.

 

I then finished my breakfast and took my bag and got going.

 

 

 

220