Chapter 49
2.9k 2 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day the game began.

 

It was at the tennis court of he school. Tennis doubles match- Rias and Akeno VS Sona and Tsubaki.

 

Rias was wearing a pink dress with straps on shoulders. Akeno was wearing a yellow skirt with yellow top with collar.

 

While Sona was wearing white collared top with purple skirt and Tsubaki was wearing white collared top with dark green skirt.

 

“Good luck, Buchou, Akeno-san!”, I am issei cheered for Rias and Akeno

 

“Kaichou, please win for me!”, shouted Saji.

 

A few people have already gathered to watch the match and as time went by more and more people gathered. Some were cheering for Rias and Akeno, others were cheering for Sona and Tsubaki.

 

Rias said, “Akeno, let’s win this match”.

 

Akeno turned and said, “Yes Buchou”.

 

Ready to serve Rias spoke, “Here it goes Sona”.

 

Sona replied, “Yes, go ahead, Rias”.

 

And the match started and they were shuttling the ball at each other.

 

Issei and his two other perverted friends were glued to the fence with perverted looks on their faces.

 

Issei was saying, “I do want Buchou to win, but It’d be nice for this to go on forever…”.

 

“……..so we can enjoy the view”, Motohama was saying.

 

“Yeah”, replied Issei looking at them and was started to see that both of them as he was so engrossed that he didn’t see them coming.. They were using binoculars.

 

He said, ”Wait, you guys”.

 

Matsuda said, “The school’s top beauties are having a match in shinning pure white underskirts!”.

 

“The news spread throughout the school at the speed of light!”, added Motohama. I forgot to mention that their skirts were so short that their white under wears were visible when they moved.

 

Issei added, “Not to mention their tennis skills are pro tier! No with these visuals, it’s definitely god-tier! ”.

 

“Agreed!”, both Matsuda and Motohama replied in unison.

 

I was standing behind Issei with Kiba and Koneko.

 

As we were looking around the ever increasing crowd Kiba spoke, “Wow, there are quite a few spectators”.

 

“Of course they are the top four most beautiful girls in this school after all. It would be weird if it wasn’t this crowded”, I replied.

 

Sona was serving. As she was serving girls were screaming, “Sona-sama!”

 

When Akeno returned the serve the guys were shouting, “Akeno one-sama!”.

 

Koneko was saying, “They can’t use their demonic powers”.

 

Ready to serve Sona was saying, “Take this! Shitori style spin serve!”.

 

And she served by adding magic to it.

 

Rias getting ready to counter said, “Naïve! Take this Gremory style counter!”. But the ball bounced off in front of her cause of the magic.

 

Reya Kusaka was the referee. She said afte some time, “15-30!”.

 

“Damn it!”, said Issei.

 

Saji was over the fence with a red flag saying with an excited face, “Hahahaha. You are doing awesome Kaichou!”. Ah yes I am not kidding, it’s literally a red flag.

 

“They’re definitely using their demonic powers”, said Kiba a bit uncomfortably.

 

Koneko was saying, “I think they might be getting too fired up”.

 

“Well, I guess”, I replied.

 

The students were shouting…

 

“It’s a magic ball!”.

 

“It’s amazing”.

 

“Magic ball?!”.

 

“No way!”.

 

Koneko said, “They said magic ball”.

 

“The crow just thinks it’s a magic ball”, said KIba.

 

“Thank goodness people are so oblivious”, replied Koneko.

 

Rias was saying, “I expected no less from my rival. But I’ll still win. I have 108 levels of magic class!”.

 

“I accept your challenge Rias. That’s my love for you!”, replied Sona. Hey since when did the genre turn yuri? Not that I am complaining.

 

And the match continued and the winner was

 

“The match wouldn’t just end so….”, said Koneko as she held two rackets with holes in them. They were Rias’s and Akeno’s. Yes it was undecided.

 

We were inside the ORC room at night. I was sitting beside Koneko on the sofa, Issei and Kiba were on either side and Asia was at my right.

 

“A team match!?”, asked Issei.

 

Kiba replied, “Buchou and Akeno-san are discussing the matter with Kaichou right now”.

 

Then both Rias aand Akeno entered.

 

“We decided on dodgeball. The match is tomorrow night at the gym. Let’s do our best for Akira, Asia and Ise”, said Rias.

 

“Yes”, Kiba and Koneko said together.

 

“Thank you very much!”, said Asia with a smile.

 

“Yes thank you guys! ”, I  said with a smile.

 

“Everyone!”, said Issei with emotional eyes.

 

As I returned for the night I thought about what should I do to encourage team spirit as well as help them. I mean Issei was making head bands. I decided on buying armbands.

 

I would buy white arm bands and write “GO ORC”, on them with a permanent marker. I couldn’t really sew stuff like Issei so I did what I could, it’s the thought that matters. This seemed to me to be more thoughtful than just using magic to engrave.

 

And I did just that after school the next day.

 

I arrived at the gym with everyone that night.

79