Chapter 52
2.9k 5 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day after school we were at the ORC room after school. The usual meeting.

 

Aoi was sitting on my shoulder happily munching a cookie while I patted her head with a finger. Raikira was being hugged by Asia and he was snuggling.

 

“It is said that Sprite Dragons only open up to ones with a pure heart. It wouldn’t normally follow a devil. It could be because Asia-chan used to be a sister. Ufufu”, said Akeno. Rias was smiling standing beside Akeno.

 

Koneko was munching a cookie. Kiba was just looking at Asia and me. I  was looking at Asia.

 

Raikira was making happy noises and rubbing it’s head on Asia’s chest. I didn’t like it but I dared not approach it because I knew the consequences.

 

“Akira-kun’s familiar is special too. I have never heard of a Sylph being a familiar of devils. They usually don’t approach any other creatures. Our Kouhai’s are really something, don’t you agree Rias”, said Akeno.

 

Rias smiled and looked at us and said, “Yes you are correct Akeno”.

 

Then Asia said, “See you Raikira-kun!” and the dragon disappeared with a magic circle.

 

“Good bye Aoi”, I said smiling to her, she nodded and said, “Good bye master” and then disappeared in a magic circle too.

 

Issei sighed and said, “I became a devil along with Akira and before Asia , yet they are more like real devils than me. It’s depressing”.

 

Then he clenched his fist and said with excitement, “Damn it! I’ll catch a familiar that will blow your minds someday!”. Kiba was looking at him smiling.

 

Kiba gently laughed and said, “I’ll be looking forward to it”.

 

I patted Issei on the shoulder and smiled and said, “Yes, that’s the spirit, all you need to do is believe in yourself and you will succeed. I know you can do it”.

 

Issei sobbed and shook my hands with his saying, “Thank you Akira. You are a true friend”. I just laughed awkwardly in response.

 

Kiba then smiled at everyone and said, “Good work everyone and goodbye, see you later at night”.

 

“Good bye!”, everyone said and left including me and Asia. Rias and Akeno stayed behind.

 

That night I came back after completing devil work along with Asia.

 

“Akira-san are you going to take a bath first?”, she asked.

 

“No you go first, after you finish I will”, I told her.

 

Then I went to my room to wait for her finish. I was waiting for sometime then…..

 

FLASH!

 

I saw a red magic circle appear in my room, it had the Gremory crest.

 

Who is it? I mean, why my room? Is someone trying to teleport to my room!?

 

The person who came out of the magic circle was Rias. Wait it couldn’t be that could it? I mean I talked to her about her engagement before right? Then why?

 

“Buchou why are you here?”, I asked confused.

 

“Akira-kun about the Rating Game against Riser what do you think our chances of winning are?”, asked Rias anxiously.

 

“Well although I have seen him and his team in the anime, I haven’t seen them in person which I need to gauge their strength, especially him. But what I think from all the information I have is that our chances of winning are about 50%. It will of course increase when I see him and his team in person”, I answered. And honestly it was the truth. Although I am quite strong now, I am not so arrogant to assume that I am strong enough to ensure our victory.

 

Rias thought about it for a few seconds.

 

Rias then quickly came towards me and said “Make love to me. I want you to take my virginity. Immediately”.

 

“Excuse me?”, I asked flabbergasted. Why did the discussion suddenly turn to this?

 

“Hurry, go to the bed. I will get ready for it now”, Rias urged me.

 

Rias was taking her uniform off.

 

“Wait wait Buchou, Why are you doing this? Didn’t I say there will be a Rating game?”, I asked confused.

 

STRIP!

 

She takes her skirt off and her white underwear becomes visible! Damn she looks really beautiful with her legs and thighs now visible. I am finding it hard to control myself.

 

She then reaches for her bra!

 

“Hey Buchou! Talk to me. Why are you doing this?”, I frantically asked again. This is getting more and  more difficult.

 

STRIP!

 

She finally takes her bra off! Her boobs that is supported by the bra are visible! I can’t take my eyes off her white and huge breasts!

 

Buchou who only has her panties on, takes a huge breath, and then walks towards me.

 

“Akira, aren’t I good enough?”, Rias asked.

 

“N-No you are plenty good enough but that’s not point. The point is why are you doing this? I told you right, there is a way”, I said, my face is red I am trying not to look at me.

 

Honestly part of me wants to give in and do it. And honestly it’s a natural reaction. But my rational self is helping me keep calm cause the situation isn’t right. It’s becoming harder and harder to control myself. After all she is a really gorgeous woman.

 

“I thought about what you said and considered the chances regarding the Rating game. But there is a bigger chance that we will lose. I have also thought about other possibilities but this is the only method to be sure”, said Rias.

 

“If there is evidence, then they can’t complain about it. The only person close to me who is able to do it with me is you”, said Rias.

 

I wanted to give her more clarity regarding the victory but I got genuinely curious about this so I asked, “Me? What about Yuuto and Issei? I am sure will be 100% ok with this”.

 

“……Yuuto won’t do. He is a pure knight. He would decline it for sure. Ise is a good boy but you are the person who knows my situation and we have decided together. That’s why you were the only one possible, Akira”, said Rias.

 

I see, well that does make sense. Wait., no this not the time for that I have to stop her now.

 

“You have great. Greater than anyone else in my peerage”, Rias said.

 

Buchou’s fingertip touches my cheek. My heart is beating. I feel something mysterious running through my body!

 

Buchou approaches me. I have myself pushed down onto the bed. Buchou horse rides on me. The place where her buttocks and thighs are touching is my important part!

 

Her crimson hair falls down on my body. The smell of her crimson hair excites me.

 

UNHOOK.

 

The sound of the bra being unhooked. The second coming of Buchou’s breasts! Her beautiful pink nipples are already erect.

 

Her breasts bounces with her slight movements. This has too many destructive powers!

 

“This is your first time, right Akira? Or do you already have experience?”, asked Rias.

 

“It’s my first time but that’s not…”, I said trying to stop her.

 

“I see. It’s my first time as well, so let’s do it till the end even if both of us have no experience. It’s all right, it’s very simple. You just have to put it inside here.”, said rias touching her important part with her finger.

 

I had to do something so I immediately put my hands on her shoulder and, “Buchou stop this. You and I both know that you don’t want this. I-I promise you that we will win the Rating game. I swear on my life, so please stop now”.

 

Hearing this Rias snapped out of the trance she was in and said, “…..We will win?”.

 

“Yes, of course I guarantee you that”, I said with a smile.

 

“But But you said the chance….”, said Rias.

 

“That was merely statistics based on the fact that we don’t know the enemy but we have previous Rating game videos of Riser right? We can learn from that. Plus you have procured the Phoenix tears like I have suggested right? Those are key to our victory. In the anime you didn’t have them, so that alone makes a lot of difference including having me in the team. Have some faith in me. Don’t do things you will regret later”, I said looking at her seriously.

 

I didn’t tell her the fact that her brother will prepare an escape plan even if she looses as right now my main aim is to motivate her, I can’t mention the chance of defeat as it will undo what I am trying to do.

 

She looked at my determined face and nodded and said, “Alright Akira if you say so. I believe you”.

 

“Thank you”, I said with a smile. Then….

 

FLASH!

 

There was another magic circle glowing in my room.. W-Who is it!? Grayfia?

 

Rias looked at it and said, “Looks like time’s up but thank you for clearing my head and giving me confidence Akira. And please forget about this”.

 

I smiled, “No problem Buchou. And yes I will forget about this”.

 

Rias stares at the magic circle with disgust. The symbol on the magic circle is—Gremory group?

 

The person who appears from the magic-circle is a silver haired and red eyed woman. She wore a dark blue and white maid outfit. Yes it is Grayfia as I thought.

 

Grayfia looked and me and Rias and said plainly as if astonished, “Are you trying to break the agreement by doing something like this?”.

 

Rias twitched her eyebrows saying, “If I don’t go this far, both Otou-sama and Onii-sama won’t listen to me right?”.

 

“Both Sirzechs-sama and the master will become sad after they find out that you tried to give your purity to some lowly person like this”, said Grayfia.

 

I was a bit annoyed, ‘lowly person?’, how dare she? But I knew how strong she is the current situation coupled by the fact that she doesn’t know me, so I just scowled and didn’t say anything.

 

“My purity is mine only. What’s wrong with giving it to someone whom I acknowledged? Also don’t call my cute servant lowly. Even if it’s you, I won’t forgive you, Grayfia”, said Rias annoyed. Well I am moved, this is one of her best traits.

 

Grayfia picked up Rias’s bra and put if on her body saying, “Anyway, you are the next heiress of the House of Gremory, so please don’t show your skin to a man recklessly. Even more so if you are in the middle of this situation”.

 

Grayfia then looked at me bowed her head down and said, “How do you do. I’m a maid that serves the House of Gremory. My name is Grayfia. Pleased to make your acquaintance”

 

Well atleast she is polite. She is damn hot too. If she was not taken…no let’s not think about thinga that can get you killed.

 

I smiled and said, “Nice to meet you. I am Akira”.

 

“Akira? Wait are you?’, said Grayfia while looking at me with a shocked expression.

 

“Yes, Suzuki Akira. My Rook. The user of the [Dragon’s Fists]”, said Rias.

 

“……[Dragon’s Fists], the one possessed by the Great Red……”, said Grayfia, her expression changed and she was looking at me like I ma someone extraordinary. Well that’s true.

 

I might have been staring a bit too much at Grayfia as Rias inched my cheek, “Ow”, I said.

 

“Grayfia, did you come here of your own accord? Or because the household sent you? ……Or is it Onii-sama?”, Rias asked Grayfia.

 

“All of them”, replied Grayfia.

 

“Is that so? You, who is brother’s Queen, came to the human world personally. So it can only be one thing. I understand”, replied Rias.

 

Rias completed dressing herself. Then turned to Grayfia….

 

“Grayfia, let’s go back to my room. I will listen to what you have to say over there. Akeno can also attend, right?”, Rias said to Grayfia.

 

“The “Priestess of Thunder”? I don’t mind. It’s a must for High-class Devils to have their Queen by their side all the time”, said Grayfia.

 

 

Then she looked at me and smiled, “See you tomorrow Akira..”.

 

I nodded and smiled and said, “See you tomorrow Buchou”.

 

Before leaving Rias kissed my cheek. Before I knew what was happening she and Grayfia left.

 

I took some time to process everything and then sighed in relief. Well that takes care of everything, now I must brace myself to meet “fried chicken” tomorrow.

 

After that Asia came to my room saying, “Akira-san I have finished my bath , now you can go”.

 

I nodded and went to take a bath. I must rest after taking a bath, tomorrow is going to be a hectic day.

81