Chapter 56
2.6k 10 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We immediately started training after reaching the destination and changing clothes.

 

I, Kiba and Issei were wearing black and white tracksuits. Rias was wearing red and white tracksuit Akeno and Asia were wearing the white school gym t-shirts and track pants, Koneko was wearing the t-shirt and school gym shorts.

 

The training was sword training practice with Kiba, martial arts training with Koneko, magic training with Akeno, workout training with Rias and sparring practice with Issei.

 

We weren’t allowed to use our sacred gears though, which was ok, I needed to get as much stronger as I can without using it, so that when I use it I’ll become a lot stronger.

 

The sword training with Kiba for me was just bettering myself. I am currently able to fight on equal terms with Kiba without using magic or power boost of any kind. My base speed has improved and my techniques are good enough. My current goal is to beat him without the use of any tricks and out-speed his with my normal speed, that’s my goal for this training. While it’s true that his base speed is higher than mine, it doesn’t mean that I can’t increase my speed to outmatch him.

 

Kiba said, “Akira-kun you have improved a lot, I am also learing a lot by sparring with you”.

 

“Thank you, I am striving to better myself as much as I can. I am learning a lot from you too”, I said.

 

Kiba then said with a serious face, “Akira-kun what do you think our chances of winning are?”.

 

I smiled and said, “Well what I understand, it’s about 90%”.

 

“I am want to be absolutely sure that we can win, I am sure you that Buchou helped us and I want to win this is Buchou”, said Kiba.

 

I nodded and said, “Yes I am aware but don’t worry I know what I am doing, I can assure you that we will win. I WILL make sure that we will win. Have faith in me”.

 

Kiba smiled and said, “Thank you for understanding. And I do believe in you”.

 

I smiled and said, Thank you”, as we continued clashing our wooden swords.

 

For Koneko it’s a similar situation. While I am faster than her and am good enough in martial arts, she is more experienced, she blocked my attacks and dished out her own, which I blacked as well. All in all it was tie just like with Kiba, I need surpass her in my base level as well.

 

Koneko said, “Akira-senpai you have improved unlike Ise-senpai”.

 

I laughed and said, “thank you Koneko-chan but that’s a bit harsh towards Ise don’t you think? He is trying his best after all”.

 

Koneko nodded and said, “Yes he is trying but there is only one thing he is good at perversion”.

 

“Well….I can’t argue with that”, I sighed and replied.

 

“Of course you are the same as him in that aspect”, replied Koneko.

 

I was shocked and looked at Koneko and said, “Me? A pervert? What are you are saying Koneko-chan? I am the embodiment of a man with principles”.

 

Koneko rolled her eyes and said with a cold tone, “Who is the one who encourages Ise-senpai and even gives him new ideas? Let’s not forget when you imitated me to get a contract”.

 

I was speechless and just said, “Alright alright I get you point”. While it’s true that I did those for legitimate reasons, it doesn’t change the fact that they were perverted. And we continued sparring.

 

Magic training with Akeno went well, due to regular practice my magic reserves have increased and I can use other elements other than fire pretty well. My magic is good enough to be a threat, especially fire magic, I was able to destroy a boulder with a big fireball. This training was done together with Asia and Issei.

 

Akeno said, “Ara ara Akira-kun you have improved so much, with a little more practice you can match my magic power. Asia-chan too you have improved, continue trying to improve. Ise-kun……..do you best”.

 

I happily said, “Thank you Akeno-senpai”.

 

Asia smiled and said, “Thank you”.

 

Issei just groaned and said, “Y-Yes”.

 

I patted Issei’s back and said, “Don’t worry, everyone improves at a different pace”.

 

Issei still looked sad but he said ,”Thank you”.

 

I smiled and said, “No problem”.

 

By the way Issei was getting trashed by Kiba and Koneko as well, he was faring a little better than before but still not good enough, I guess he really needs that boosted gear powerup to be able to have a chance.

 

Then Issei and I were sparring and Issei was constantly being beaten.

 

Issei slumped down his shoulders after falling down from my attacks the 10th time.

 

He said, “Damn it. I am so useless. You who was reincarnated the same time as me have become really strong. Even Asia who became a devil much later than us is better than me”.

 

I offered him a hand, he took it and got up. I then put a hand on his right shoulder and said, “Ise like I said before, everyone has a different growth rate. You will become strong, stronger than most people later. Believe me I know the future. Your sacred gear will help you with that. So don’t give up, ok?”, I said the last sentence with a smile.

 

Issei looked at me with tears in his eyes ad said, “Are you sure? I can get better?”.

 

I nodded and smiled and said, “Of course, you got a lot of potential”.

 

Issei looked like he was thinking something, then he clenched his fists like he was determined about something and then with a serious face and then said, “Ok I have decided it. Akira from now on I declare you my rival. I will definitely surpass you”.

 

I was a bit surprised at that declaration but I smiled and said, “I look forward to it”. And we both shook hands.

 

Then there was the training with Buchou, we had to climb up and down a rough and steep mountainous path, with rocks on our back tied with a rope.  Issei had one. While I had two rocks and then Buchou was sitting on it. After many laps up and down, me and Issei were very tired but I was very determined to carry on.

 

Buchou then said, “Okay, we are done with this”.

 

Issei looked relieved. But then Buchou said, “Next is muscle training. We will go with push ups”.

 

“Y-Yes......”, Issei and I said. Issei looked like he wanted to complain but said nothing.

 

“Guwaa!”

 

We said as we did our push ups. My number being much higher than Issei. Buchou also had placed rocks on our ups when we were doing push ups. She was sitting on top of the rocks on my back. It was very difficult but I preserved.

 

Then after training we went inside the mansion to eat. All of us were very exhausted.

 

We have an extravagance of food on the table. The herbs that Kiba collected earlier was used for spices.

 

The meat dish. Apparently its the boar Buchou hunted. It's my first time eating boar meat, however it tastes good because it doesn't have any strange tastes to it!

 

The fish dish. It seems like Buchou was also the one that caught these fish. The simply cooked fish with salts sprinkled on them taste good as well!

 

There are also different types of food on the table.

 

“Uoooo! It's delicioooous! It’s really delicious!”, said Issei.

 

“Yes, I agree the food is amazing”, I nodded and said with food still in my mouth.

 

“Ara ara. We still have more food left so eat as much as you want”, said Akeno filling my plate with rice. These foods are hand made by Akeno, she really is a great cook.

 

Most of the things inside the luggage were equipment used for cooking. It was worth carrying all that luggage desperately from that hard mountain path if I got to eat delicious food like this!

 

Koneko was eating a lot of food quickly.

 

“Akeno-san, you are the best! I even want you as my wife!”, said Issei.

 

“Ufufu, you are embarrassing me”, said Akeno while she smiles while she puts her hand on her cheek. She looks so good in that Japanese apron.

 

I nodded and said, “Ise is right Akeno-senpai, you cooking is the best, you’ll make a great wife”.

 

Akeno blushed at that statement and said, “T-Thank you Akira-kun”.

 

“......I also made this soup”, Asia said from behind me, she looked very sulky. Sigh she jealous, well whatever.

 

The onion soup that is on the table. Apparently Asia was the one who made it.

 

I took a taste of it, it was delicious, so I said, “This is delicious, you are great too Asia”.

 

At this Asia perked up, she looked happy and she said, “It is!? I’m so glad...... Then now I can become Akira-san's......”.

 

“What? Were you saying something?”, I asked cause I couldn’t hear the last part.

 

“N-No, it’s nothing!”, said Asia as she waves her hand while her face becomes red. Sigh she is easily embarrassed.

73