Chapter 57
2.6k 11 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now, Ise. From today’s training what have you found out?”, asked Rias drinking tea.

 

“......I am the weakest among us”, replied Issei looking down.

 

“Yes. That’s for sure”, replied Rias plainly.

 

Issei looked a bit miffed at that. I can’t blame him but what she was true.

 

“Akeno, Yuuto, and Koneko have lots of battle experience even though they have not participated in the game, so they can fight if they get used to it. But you and Asia basically don't have any experience yet. Akira is an exception, even though he lacks experience his fighting ability is formidable. As such he should be fine.  Even so, Asia’s healing ability and your Boosted Gear is something that can’t be ignored. Even the enemy knows that. I want you to have at least the power to run away from the enemy”, continued Rias.

 

“Run......? Is it that hard?”, asked Issei.

 

Rias nodded and said, “Running away is also a part of the strategy. Retreating to form a new formation is also a professional way of battling. There are ways to win a match like that. However, running away with your back facing an enemy is something quite hard. If it’s an enemy with roughly the same strength as you, it is easy, but showing your back to an enemy who is far superior to you is basically asking them to kill you. So being able to run away from such enemy will also be the part of your strength. So I have to teach you and Asia the time you have to run away. Of course, I will also teach you how to fight the enemy head on”.

 

I nodded inside my head, I personally think what matters is who wins the fight in the end, the means don’t matter.

 

“Roger that”, said Issei.

 

“Yes”, said Asia.

 

Then Rias said, “Let’s take a bath after the meal. It’s an outdoor bath so it’s wonderful”.

 

On hearing this Issei’s expression changed, he was making a perverted expression.

 

“I’m not going to peek, Ise-kun”, said Kiba with a smile understanding what Issei was saying.

 

“Idiot! D-Don't blurt it out!”, said Issei frantically.

 

“What about you Akira? Do you want to peek at us”, asked Rias with a smile. Everyone looked at me. Issei looked at me hopefully trying to find a comrade.

 

“Nah, I am not that kind of person. I don’t like looking at the private lives of people without their permission”, I said. Issei looked defeated.

 

“I see. Then would you like to have a with us? I don’t mind”, said Rias with a chuckle.

 

I see. I know where this is going and how this is going to end. So let’s play along.

 

I pretended to think and then said, “Sure if it’s ok with  you, I don’t mind”.

 

My response shocked Issei who was looking at me with jealousy. Even Kiba and Koneko were shocked, they probably didn’t expect this response.

 

Rias however with a smile on his face looked at Akeno and asked, “How about you, Akeno?”.

 

“I don’t mind if it’s Akira-kun. Ufufu. I might want to wash a gentleman’s back”, said Akeno with a smile.

 

Rias then turned to Asia and asked, “How about you, Asia? You should be all right if it's your beloved Akira, right?”.

 

Asia got red and became quiet after Buchou’s question, but she eventually makes a small nod with her head.

 

At this point Issei was grinding his teeth in jealousy.

 

Rias then turned to Koneko and asked, “Lastly Koneko? How about it?”.

 

“......No”, replied Koneko.

 

“Then, it’s a no. Too bad, Akira”, chucked Rias with a naughty expression. Issei had a relieved look.

 

“Well it was expected”, I said. Truly it was I knew what would happen from the anime.

 

“Expected?”, asked Rias with a confused look.

 

“Yes. At the very least there was no way Koneko-chan would have agreed”, I said.

 

“Oh”, said Buchou. Then she thought of something and said with a naughty expression, “But what if Koneko-chan agreed? Hypothetically speaking”, and gave me a wink.

 

“Well then I would have bathed with you, I am a man of my words after all. I won’t back down from what I said”, I replied with a smile.

 

Rias smiled at my reply. Akeno chuckled and Asia was blushing. Koneko was glaring at me. Kiba was just smiling and Issei was looking at me with jealousy again.

 

Seeing Issei sulking Kiba said, “Ise-kun, let’s have a naked bath together. I will wash your back”.

 

“Shuuuuuut up! I'll seriously kill you, Kibaaaa!”, Issei shouted back.

 

Anyway I, Kiba and Issei went to the bath.

 

Issei was at the wall separating the men and women’s bathing houses hyperventilating with a lewd look on his face.

 

Kiba and I were resting on the water.

 

Kiba said, “Ise-kun, that’s pointless..”.

 

Issei turned back and shouted, “Shut up! This is also training!”.

 

“Are you trying to become a clairvoyant?”, asked Kiba.

 

Issei then put his face close to the wall thinking about something.

 

“What are you doing? Trying to look through the walls?”, I asked.

 

“Yes!”, said Issei enthusiastically.

 

At this I began to think. Then I asked my sacred gear in my head, “Hey Red it is possible for me to develop something like a magic vision or something, better than x-ray vision, allowing me to see what an enemy is hiding as well as feel magic power of hidden weapons, detect hidden presences?”.

 

[It is possible]

 

Great that’s something I will practice as well during these days after training. I also thought of something else. This is something Issei will use and it’s extremely perverted but it’s very effective in battles, especially the upcoming one. Also I want to do it better than Issei and not have to touch to activate it. Let’s ask..

 

[I never thought my partner would involve himself in such debauchery but it does look like an effective strategy. And yes it is possible as well. I’ll assist you in both]

 

How did he? Oh I forgot he can hear my thoughts. “Thanks Red”, I said in my thoughts”.

 

[No problem it is my duty to assist you]

 

I will practice this one as well when I am not training.

 

After that we all went to bed. I was really tired after today’s workout and fell asleep immediately.

72