Chapter 6.2 – I will play with you
26.7k 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            Today, Luo Anhai is wearing a thin shoulder strap red low-neck blouse with a black denim skirt and she was sitting sideways on a high chair with her legs overlapped.  Her beautiful curves made the men in the PUB hover around her.  She supported her cheek with one hand while her other hand swirled a glass of wine.  With her beautiful eyes half-closed, the dim lights in the PUB fell on her, embracing her body into a temptation of hazy halo. 

            PUB is a high-class club and is only accessible with a VIP card.  There are still some women who are able to specifically find a way to hook up with a man and one-night stands are fairly common. 

            People in the PUB knew Luo Anhai since she is the PUB's regular customer.  In the past, it was not that no one approached her but it was because they had been severely rejected.

            Luo Anhai detested and did not engage in one-night stands.

            Over time, no one even dared to come forward to receive rejection and would only watch her with eyes full of desire from a distance.

            But there are always people in the world who are not willing to give up.

            "Hi, Ann!"   A handsome brunette man sat down on the high chair beside Luo Anhai.  "Let me buy you a drink.  A glass of Bloody Mary!"

            Luo Anhai finished up her glass of wine and swept a lazy glance at the man.

            In the reserved booth, Han Ding Rui knitted his eyebrows.

            "Geez…… this guy, Mark, really doesn’t give up.  He has been rejected by the Boss so many times but still so thick-skinned."   The people in the reserved booth were also watching them.  Lily clicked her tongue and shook her head with an expression full of disdain.

            "Who is he?"   Han Ding Rui asked, seeing the lustful look in Mark's eyes and brazenly showering his intentions on Luo Anhai.

            "He is a prodigal rich second generation.  His family is very wealthy, so he plays around with women.  He likes to pick up girls in the PUB and it is heard that he would lace drugs into the drinks and offers the drinks to the women he targets.  He had spent a long time on the Boss.  Every time when the Boss comes, he would try to get close to her.  Really thick-skin!  Just wait and see.  He will certainly be humiliated severely by the Boss."

            Everyone was looking at the bar.

            Who knew this time Luo Anhai would actually accept the drink offered and everyone in the PUB stared at them in astonishment. 

            "God, did I see wrongly?"   Ai Er rubbed her eyes.

            "Is the Boss crazy?  In the PUB, any man inside here is better than that prodigal son!"  Lily could not believe her eyes.

            Not only the people in the PUB were caught by surprise and even Mark was also surprised.  Luo Anhai had rejected him many times, and this time, he had even psychologically prepared himself but did not expect Luo Anhai was willing to accept his drink.  Currently, in the PUB, no one has been successful and he is the first one.

            Mark felt his chance had arrived.  He just knew that persistence pays off.  If he could latch onto Luo Anhai, this golden tree, his status at home would rise and if he could marry Luo Anhai……..he would not have to worry in this lifetime.

            With wishful thoughts, Mark smiled smugly at the other men and attempted to get closer to Luo Anhai by putting his arm around her slender waist.

            Luo Anhai faintly lifted her eyebrows but did not reject him.  She slightly dropped her eyelids which made Mark swallowed his saliva and his actions became more daring.

            "Ann, your body smells so nice……."  He pushed his face closer to Luo Anhai and whispered into her ear.  "Do you want to spend the night with me?"

            Luo Anhai did not speak.  She pushed Mark away, climbed down from the high chair and walked a few steps forward then looked back at Mark.  She curved her lips and laughed enchantingly.

            Mark felt his whole body heating up, almost on fire and immediately followed up.

            Everyone watched as they walked in the direction of the restroom.

            Han Ding Rui immediately got up and went to the restroom.

            The people in the reserved booth looked at each other.  No one dared to call out to Han Ding Rui as they saw the usually mature and steady young man’s face was bitingly cold and had an ugly expression.

            When Han Ding Rui reached the restroom door, he could hear screams coming from inside and he had guessed the situation inside the room.  His cold face relaxed slightly and opened the door.

            "Fuck you!  You dare to eat my tofu?!*  Do you want to die?!"  Luo Anhai burst into expletive words.  She kicked hard at Mark who was crouching at a corner.

            (Eat my tofu means to take advantage of someone.)

            Han Ding Rui standing at the door was shocked.  He was not surprised at Luo Anhai beating up Mark but could not believe those expletives were coming from her…….smooth and fluid.

            Mark's face was swollen with his nose bleeding and was crying for mercy.  "I'm wrong, I'm wrong!   Don’t hit me!  Please, I beg you, don’t hit me!"

            "Do you think I didn’t know you laced my drink?  Damn!  You dare to drug me!  You really have a lot of courage!"  Luo Anhai seized Mark's collar and gave him a flip over her shoulder.

            The floor was hard marble and Han Ding Rui could clearly hear the sound of a bone fracture.

            "Ah….!"  Mark moaned in pain with his eyes popping and his snot mixed with blood streaming down his face looking like a desolate pig head.  "I dare not….. I will not do it again!…..I beg you, please spare me!….."

            Luo Anhai gave his tummy a few more hard kicks to let out her anger.  "Scram!  Don’t let me see you again!"

            Holding his stomach, Mark crawled out of the restroom.

            Han Ding Rui closed the restroom door, leaned against it and lifted his eyebrows to look at her.

            Luo Anhai swept her hair back showing her crimson cheeks due to the alcohol she had taken and lifted her chin.

            "What are you looking at?"

            "I'm sure Uncle Luo does not know how good and smooth your expletives are."

            "You are going to report to him?  Go ahead!"  Luo Anhai waved her hand and her footsteps were unsteady.  "I'm not afraid of you!"

            Han Ding Rui just said that off-handedly and seeing her unstable footsteps, he asked with concern.  "Are you drunk?"  Is her alcohol resistance so low?

            "You are drunk."   Luo Anhai muttered.  She knew she was not drunk, she was very sober.  It was just that the alcohol in her brain was fermenting.

            The real culprit was the drug that Mark put in her drink.  She knew it was just an ordinary drug stimulant.  Mark, that egghead, would not dare to use illegal drugs. 

            She walked unsteadily and pushed him away.  "Scram!  Out of my way!"

            Han Ding Rui grabbed her hand.  He did not know that Luo Anhai, who clearly knew the drink was laced with drugs, still drank it.   "Come, let's go home."

            "What home?"  She pushed him away and said.  "That is my home!  Not your home!  Your home is on the other side……your Uncle Luo and your mother are waiting for you in your home!  A family of three!"  She laughed ironically.

            Han Ding Rui frowned, ignoring her struggle and grabbed her.  "Luo Anhai, you are drunk!”

            "I am not drunk…….so bothersome!"  Unable to push him away, Luo Anhai twisted her body left and right.  Narrowing her eyes, she counter-reacted by seizing his clothes, leaned her body close to him and practically crashed into his arms.

            Han Ding Rui hugged her, frowned and was about to speak when Luo Anhai held up his face with both her hands.  Her breath reeked of alcohol and her eyes were misty.  "Han Ding Rui……do you love me?"

            Han Ding Rui was stunned.  His handsome face was calm without expression and his dark pupils faintly flashed as if hiding something.

            Really similar…….similar to that person……..Luo Anhai looked at him foolishly.

            "Fool!  Oh, Fool……"  She laughed.  Her fingers touched his nose, her eyes looking through him as if looking at someone else.  "Don’t ever love me, I will not love you.  Will never……what is love?  Craziness?   Tragedy?   I don’t need that, no…….I will not love, I will not……."   She was talking incoherently.

            "Luo Anhai…….."

            "Shssh!"   She placed her hand over his lips and stood on tiptoes.  She put her face very near to his face.  "Have you kissed before?  Have you practiced with your little girlfriend before?"

            Little girlfriend?   Han Ding Rui immediately understood she was referring to Angel.  He knew she had misunderstood but at that moment he did not want to explain to a drunk that there was nothing between him and Angel.

            Luo Anhai giggled.  In her mind, the scene at the school gate with Han Ding Rui and Angel's intimate appearance had made her chest extremely tight.  The dull fire that was long hidden in her, in this irrational and completely presumptuous moment, finally broke out.

            She narrowed her eyes and her fingers touched his lips.  "Do you want me to teach you?"  She said in a soft and gentle voice.  Her tongue lightly licked his lips.

            He was startled by her wet lick on his lips and fixed his eyes on her.

            Her little tongue touched his lips, licking his teeth, passed his jaw and then she withdrew her tongue.

            "No response……"  Luo Anhai looked up at him and then put her fingers into his mouth.  "No fun playing……"   Feeling bored, she withdrew her fingers, stretched out her tongue and gave him a little lick.

            Playing?   This word made him narrowed his eyes.  Her light teasing fingers and pink licking tongue ignited his flame.  He hugged Luo Anhai and pressed her against the wall.

            Luo Anhai blinked with an innocent look and asked in confusion.  "Han Ding Rui…..what are you doing?"

            Han Ding Rui curved his lips, giving her an evil charming smile.  He touched her waist and his lustful fingers stroked her with sexual desire.  "Don’t you want to play?  I will play with you."   Then he kissed her on the lips.

            His kiss was aggressive.  His tongue swept over her mouth, sucking on her soft fragrant tongue, licking and biting……..Luo Anhai felt her lips go numb but she felt the excitement and her body trembled with desire.

           She was breathless as she tightly clung to his neck and her knee rubbed against his crotch where it had hardened revealing a strong male desire.

            He was breathing erratically and he felt the extreme pain inside his jeans as he bit hard on her lips.  When she moaned, he turned her around with her back to him.

            Luo Anhai placed both her hands on the wall without any resistance, even when his warm body leaned onto her with her buttocks pressed next to his aroused manhood.

            Han Ding Rui was aroused by her touches.  His lower body was so painful that he almost desperately wanted to enter her ruthlessly.  Make her cry out and make her groan in lust for him.

            Her licentious and seductive image, like a demoness, deeply attracted him.

            The clamor of madness in his mind almost swept away his ability for reasoning.  He bit his teeth to suppress his desire to indulge in his impulse.  Now is not the time, he must not touch her.

            His pitch-black eyes flashed a faint secretive light, like a ferocious beast that has been weaving a cobweb for a long time…..hiding in the darkness, waiting for the right time……waiting to swallow his long-awaited beautiful prey.

            But, the patient, clever beast knew that it was not time yet……he must wait.  He had to make sure his net was woven densely so that his hunted prey could not escape. 

            But not touching her did not mean that he could not teach her a lesson.

            He wanted her to know that she could not play with him!

            Han Ding Rui's eyes flashed a trace of anger.  He bowed his head and sucked hard on her beautiful neck until a red mark appeared.  Then he placed his left hand under her blouse and kneaded her breasts.

            Luo Anhai was not wearing a bra and her creamy breasts were smooth and full. His hand was kneading her breasts, nibbling her nipples…….intimately evil.

            She looked up and her nose humphed a light sound.

            Han Ding Rui bit her on her ears and used his tongue to lick the sensitive outline of her ear.  He put his right hand under her skirt and touched her wet panties.

            "So wet, you are really hungry."   The burning breath whisked past her ears and her body started to tremble dispersing her seductiveness.

            Her light moan, thin and dense, like twinning silk thread, ignited Han Ding Rui's desire.

            Roughly he undid his jeans and his aroused manhood was ready to burst.  He thrust himself between her thighs, his thick long manhood rubbed against her thin panties, against her tender legs and moved brutally in a back and forth rhythm.

            "Uh, uh……"  Luo Anhai moaned delicately.  Her wet core shielded by the panties was penetrated.  Every time, his thick long manhood rubbed close to her panties, it was forced into the depths causing her private flower to tremble and shrink.  As the honey flowed from her, it mixed with his burning fluid that had spurted out and her panties were all wet.

            When her soft buttocks came into contact with his rough jeans, the impact of friction and grinding caused red marks to appear making her delicate body more sensitive.

            Luo Anhai was almost unable to stand up.  Her legs trembled and the constant friction against her thighs caused her to heat up.  She felt a little pain but at the same time, she felt pleasure.  Han Ding Rui put his hand into her panties and forcefully inserted his fingers into her private flower.

            "Ah!"  Luo Anhai finally could not hold back anymore.  Her body became taut, her lips tightened, her whole body turned an attractive red and her private flower poured out fragrant honey.

            Han Ding Rui withdrew his fingers from her panties, placed his honey-covered hands to his lips and then kissed her, feeding her the honey from his lips.

            "Mm……"  Luo Anhai sucked at his tongue greedily.  The sweet taste in the mouth of the two people spread out.  They sucked and swallowed each other and then intertwined their bodies……hot and crazy.

            Han Ding Rui ruthlessly sucked on her soft lips, drowning out her wheezing groans.  His arms hugged her tightly as if to infuse her body into his.  Congested red-hot iron liquid forced against his stamens and in the moment of an outbreak, a hot burning liquid was ejaculated.

 

9