Chapter 7.1 – Ashamed?
30.8k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

            Luo Anhai felt that she had a dream and it was a very licentious dream.

            When she opened her still sleepy eyes, her frown slowly tightened and although she still had the urge to sleep, she could still clearly remember the scene in the dream…….. to her it is really a nightmare……..

            But this nightmare is really too clear.  Luo Anhai once again closed her eyes and she wanted to…….

Aye?  What is holding her…….

            She lowered her head in puzzlement.  She is naked…….it is nothing.  Sometimes she sleeps in the nude.  The main point now……a thick arm is cuddling her waist! 

Luo Anhai instantly completely became wide awake.

            Finally, she realized that someone was sleeping close to her back and based on her instincts……. she knew the person behind her was also naked!

            At this moment, the erotic dream flashed through her mind.

            This could be…….

            Luo Anhai quickly jumped out of bed.  She seized the bedsheets to wrap around her body and then looked toward her bed.

            Han Ding Rui was lying face down on the bed with his childish handsome face buried in the pillow, exposing a small portion of his face.  The bed sheets had been pulled off by Luo Anhai, exposing his naked bronze body, beautiful butterfly backbone lines, hard strong muscles faintly revealing a refined strong waist and firm sexy buttocks.

            And then his strong long legs……the whole body, from top to toe was without a trace of fat, the perfect body that women would drool over.  Luo Anhai's eyes fell on his back, the dark black bruise had faded but there were a few long red marks that were clearly visible.  Obviously, those were nail scratches……… momentarily, she wanted to hold her head in despair.  She and Han Ding Rui did not do anything but also had done everything.

            She remembered in the dream, the burning breath near her ear, the two of them passionately kissing each other.  Her neck and breasts still had his kiss marks, his hands touching her body, his fingers entering into her most intimate place……the most memorable was his manhood rubbing against the entrance of her flower hole and she could still feel the trembling pleasure even when shielded by her panties.  At this moment, the thought of that scene made her private parts feel hot and numb as if she was experiencing that pleasure sensation.

            Shit!

            Luo Anhai clamped her legs together, her feelings of shame surged from the inner recesses of her mind causing unrest.  She stared at the man lying on the bed, her face turned red and she obviously did not know how to handle the situation. 

            Last night in the PUB restroom, everything that happened was clear in her mind and then……..she totally could not remember a thing after that.

            She could guess that it was Han Ding Rui who sent her home but why was he lying on her bed and why were they in the nude?

            He must have undressed her!

            The rose fragrance of the bath foam that she loves and frequently uses was still on her body.

            So Han Ding Rui not only undressed her but also helped her to take a bath……she was certain that the little devil did not enter her.  Even if she did not remember what happened afterward and if he had entered her, she would know.  But what was the difference?  He had touched every part of her body and he even had the nerve to lie on her bed in the nude while holding her close to his body in such an intimate gesture……..

            Luo Anhai's face was almost black.  Ever since Han Ding Rui had declared war on her in her office, his behavior began to turn unpredictable.

            She obviously did not want to have any disputes with him.  She had tried to behave badly towards him, make him disgusted with her and made both of them always end up quarreling until there were no peaceful interactions between them.  She thought she was successful.  But now it seems that their interactions had unconsciously become deeper and deeper. 

            First, he entered her home to monitor her then came into her company and then declared that he would not give way to her.  Those aggressive eyes made her panic and suddenly she felt that everything was beyond her control.

            And now, both of them nearly had sexual intimacy.

            It could be said that Han Ding Rui took advantage of her………but it seems that it was she, Luo Ahai who first teased him.  She kissed him first and also she was the one who rubbed her knee against him there…..

            "Ah!"  Luo Anhai finally could not help but hold her head in her hands.  She closed her eyes and groaned.  Han Ding Rui was awakened by her voice.  Opening his eyes, he saw her remorsefulness and her expression.  It was rare to see her like this.  He could not help but smile and propped up his cheek with his hand.  He turned his body to rest on his side, oblivious to his nudity and in his low, just-woke-up voice, he said.  "Feeling ashamed?"

            In her state of uncertainty and regret, his voice gave her a fright.  She hurriedly looked up and immediately put on the appearance of calm and instinctively replied.  "Ashamed?  Don’t think you……." 

            But when her eyes saw his lower body part began to stand erect, her face immediately stiffened.  All her words were stuck in her throat and finally, she said in embarrassment.  "Han Ding Rui put on your clothes!" 

            "Clothes?"  Han Ding Rui threw a glance over to the right corner of the room and Luo Anhai also followed the direction of his gaze.   A heap of clothes was on the floor but she was shocked to see they were covered with vomit.

            "It seems you only have the impression of what happened in the PUB restroom……."   He said.  Luo Anhai's face stiffened, looked away from his eyes and thus did not see his eye flashed a wicked gleam.

            "Later I brought you home.  You vomited and made a ruckus, leaving me no choice but to personally give you a bath."   Han Ding Rui said in a helpless tone. "When I finally put you into bed, you pestered and refused to let me leave.  So I had to accompany you to sleep." 

            Of course, the real situation was a bit different but not too much different either.  She had vomited on the both of them and thus he had to personally give her a bath.  After cleaning her up, he carried her and put her down on her bed.  When he was ready to go back to his room to put on his clothes, he saw her curled up like a ball in her habitual sleeping position.  Her little sleeping face rosy from her bath with her delicate brows knitted together and her little mouth was faintly shouting, so he leaned closer to listen.  He heard his name being called…….her whispering voice as if she was crying.  He did not have to heart to leave her.  It seems like her heart was holding a lot of hidden secrets but to cover up her weakness, she had put on a proud mask and guarded herself with her unruly mouth trying to put on a brave front.

            She had always caused him trouble and that beautiful and hateful mouth had always scorned him.  It was the first time he had ever met such a person, covered with thorns constantly stabbing him with her thorns and taking pleasure in seeing others hurt.  He could never understand her but her proud, reckless and willful appearance unconsciously drew his attention to her.

            He had always been looking at her, tolerated her provocation and ridicule.  When he did not respond, she would feel bored and leave.  He would look at her retreating back and the moment when he felt she was too far away from him……he would panic and feel his heart tightened.  Her eyes would shine like burning flames and seeing his reflection in her beautiful eyes he would instantly feel satisfied.

            Then he suddenly understood.  If one were too focused on another person unable to take his eyes off her, he would be possessed by his own demon.

            And she would not know that he was obsessed and she leisurely socialized with other men, turning a blind eye to him.

            Actually, he had wanted to wait……. wait for him to grow up but when he saw the magazine and her association with other men, he suddenly felt that if he were to wait a little longer, this hateful woman would do the extreme.

            His declaration in her office was the start of his war against her.  Last night's passionate encounter was an incident and undeniably an incident that he liked.

            And now…….looking at the woman under the morning light and because of his words, he knew that she must be trying to think of how to deal with the present situation.  And as he did not want to give her any chance to think, Han Ding Rui suddenly got up from the bed and went towards Luo Anhai.  The morning light from the window fell onto his rippling muscles, flattering his sexy and charming body.

            Luo Anhai held back the urge to retreat, watched him through her eyelashes and narrowed her eyes.  Keeping her eyes steady on him to make him stop a step away from her.  They were very close, he slowly leaned over, his burning breath blowing onto her pink cheek, leaning closer as if to kiss her on the lips.  Luo Anhai finally could not help but deliver her blows.  Her left hand clutched the bedsheet that was wrapped around her, her right hand directly shot up to his throat.  Han Ding Rui quickly caught hold of her hand……..  she is not the only one to learn self-defense.  That year when he was ten years old, after getting beaten up and recovered from his injuries, he got his mother to enroll him in martial arts classes to learn self-defense.

            Han Ding Rui held up her hands tightly and her whole body was forced back against the wall, her chest almost touching his chest.  She was angry that the little devil really dared to fight back.  "Shssh……"   Han Ding Rui put his finger on her lips then used his fingers to teasingly hook the hair on her chest and leaned forward placing his lips to her ear and said softly.  "Luo Anhai, you were the one who started it last night." 

            "What?!"

            "Remember this…… you were the one who flirted with me first."   Han Ding Rui gave a slight smiled and shrugged. 

            "So last night's incident, you can’t blame me and you also vomited on me.  I did not even mind and was kind enough to take care of you……You need not thank me but don’t get drunk again.  Not everyone is like me……. a gentleman to you."  

            After that he let her go.  "I'm going back to my own room."   Luo Anhai was speechless and her whole body trembled at his shameless words.

            Gentleman?  Damn!  He clearly knew what he had done! 

            Even if he did not actually possess her but he had touched her all over her whole body.   He really had the guts to say he is a 'gentleman'!  So hateful of him!   He is a push-over and she could not find words to contradict him!

            "Ah….ah…..!"   Luo Anhai was so angry that she screamed.

            Han Ding Rui stood outside the door and was not surprised to hear the Queen's roar.  His lips curved into a smile and felt pleased.

            He knew those words would definitely make her mad.  He did that deliberately so that her eyes would be on him and that pair of pale eyes would have his reflection!

            While she was getting mad at Han Ding Rui…… Mark's photograph with his beaten up face was splashed on the covers of the gossip magazine.  He tearfully said that Luo Anhai had instigated a group of people to beat him up.

            Luo Anhai was disdainfully reading the gossip magazine when suddenly she received a call from Luo Cheng He.  He wanted her to come home and she knew her father was going to give her a lecture again.  She went home in preparation for her father's onslaught.  Before opening the door, she primed herself to meet the flying missiles that her father was going to launch but surprisingly nothing happened and standing in the hall was the smiling Mei Fang. 

            "Anhai, you are back!"  

            Mei Fang smiled and walked to the entrance.  "Your dad is in the living room waiting for you."   Luo Anhai gave Mei Fang a puzzled look.  Usually, at this time, the old man would be so angry and Mei Fang would be having a sad look.  But why is she smiling now?

            She walked into the living room and saw Luo Cheng He sitting on the sofa drinking tea.  On the coffee table was the latest gossip magazine.  

           However, why is Han Ding Rui also here?!

            Luo Anhai stared unhappily at Han Ding Rui.  He ignored her stare and was busy draining away the cold tea from the teapot.   He picked up the boiling hot water and poured the hot water into the teapot then filled up Luo Cheng He's cup with fresh tea.

            Luo Cheng He picked up the teacup, took a sniff before sipping the tea and nodded in satisfaction.  "Good…… Xiao Rui, your tea preparation technique is getting better and better."   Then he looked at Luo Anhai and humphed.  "Why are you standing there?"  Luo Anhai pursed her lips.  She went to the chair opposite her father and sat down. 

            Han Ding Rui poured tea into a teacup and put it in front of her.  She pretended not to see and was thinking to herself……..this guy would only put on the appearance of being good in front of her father.

             "You should have seen this weekly, right?"  Luo Cheng He pointed at the magazine on the coffee table that featured Luo Anhai.

            "Yes."   Luo Anhai really wanted to tell her father to say directly whatever he wanted to say.  He should not beat around the bush and anyway, whatever she did the old man would never be happy.

            "I want to ask you.  This Ness Family's son, did he intend to do something bad to you?" 

            Luo Cheng He had heard of the Ness Family's prodigal son who was always causing trouble.  Even though he was not close to his daughter he knew his daughter would not fancy this kind of men.

            "Did you inflict those injuries on him?  Tell me, did he bully you?"

            "Tell me if he bullied you!  I will not let that rascal off even if the Ness Family is going to protect him!" 

            Luo Cheng He became angrier as he continued speaking.  She was stunned.  She thought her father was going to scold her but did not expect………looking at her father's angry face she felt foolish.

            Her heart suddenly filled with a sour feeling.  She had never known how to get along with her father, even if she had re-lived this life their feelings had always been cold.  But this time, she was clear about her father's concern for her although it felt strange.  She was overwhelmed and Luo Cheng He was also aware of his agitation on her behalf.  Seeing his daughter's stunned expression, he felt embarrassed and uncomfortable as he had habitually scolded his daughter.  

            "You were also in the wrong.  It is inappropriate for a girl to go to the type of places like the PUB …….really, you should go less often!"   Luo Cheng He angrily got up and before leaving the room, he said.  "Stay for dinner.  This morning your Aunty Mei Fang specially bought a lot of your favorite food."   Standing by the side, Mei Fang smiled and glanced at her husband. 

            "What do you mean I bought the foodstuff?   Obviously, you were the one who pulled me to the market this morning and you were the one who chose the food and told me to cook."

            Luo Cheng He glared angrily at his wife but did not refute and walked quickly to the study.  Mei Fang smiled behind her covered mouth and made a gesture at Anhai which said……'your father is shy'.

            Luo Anhai looked at her father's retreating back as if he was running away and she held back her laughter.  This was the first time she had seen her father act this way.  She felt their feeling of alienation actually had dispersed a lot.  Turning around, she saw Mei Fang's loving face and Luo Anhai returned her smile.

            Mei Fang was stunned and she hurriedly lowered her eyes.  "I will go prepare dinner now.  Wait for a while, dinner will be ready.  Xiao Rui, keep Anhai company."   She then bowed her head and walked towards the kitchen.

           Although Mei Fang had quickly bowed her head, Luo Anhai had seen her eyes redden.  She did not think that the woman she hated all these years would feel this way just because she had smiled at her. 

           "This is the first time you had smiled at my mother."   Han Ding Rui said loudly. 

            Seeing Luo Anhai actually smiled at his mother, he was surprised.  "It is rare that you did not bring thorns with you today."   Can this be considered a good start?

            The smile on Luo Anhai's face immediately disappeared.  She turned and coldly looked at him   

            "Why are you here?"   He appeared in her residence, appeared in her company and even appeared in front of her when she came home occasionally.   The person she did not want to see the most is him!

12