※ Arc IV: Epilogue ※
8k 22 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

『 This Chapter Contains Sexual Scene. Reader's Discretion is Advised 』

  

Stepping inside of my little sister's dorm, she stared at me and muttered these words softly.

"Please touch my face and tell me you love me."

I nodded, placing my hand on her rosy cheeks. A familiar warmth filled my hand, gradually traveling through as though the affection was connecting our hearts. In response, Amae held both of her hands on my arm and gazed back at me.

Those ocean-blue eyes. There was something mysterious behind those pair of eyes that I almost lost myself in them.

 There was something mysterious behind those pair of eyes that I almost lost myself in them

Suddenly, Amae forced herself closer and pressed her entire body against me. I felt her soft lips against mine, entering my mouth slowly.

"Nn~"

It was tender and delicate. The sort of kiss a sister might get away with giving her brother. And yet, the meaning behind the kiss was anything but socially acceptable. It had a hint of primal love.

"Mm..."

I could barely prepare myself as Amae kept kissing and pushing until I landed onto her bed with a poof. In a swift motion, she broke off the kiss and crawled on top of me. Sitting on my crotch, Amae spoke in a sweet and innocent tone.

"Please don't look at anyone else but me."

That was all my little sister said before she indulged onto me again. Her warm tongue entered but this time it was much more forceful. The dominant acts felt quite erotic in itself since I would typically be the one taking the lead.

"Mm~"

"Gah~"

While kissing, I felt her hands run up and down my body. Our tongues continued to touch, licking each other repeatedly. I gradually feel it become harder as Amae sat at her butt directly on top. A moist mark appeared between the mounds of her pussy.

"Ah~ ♡"

Amae parted her lips with a moan but quickly resumed contact.

"Nn~"

I let out a moan, trying to catch my breath. But my little sister held my head back into place. The dominance behind her actions, I wonder what sparked the slutty little sister in her.

"I'm so wet for you, please stick it inside me already."

Amae leaned in, her voice rang through my left ear in a dulcet voice.

"I'm your dear little sister so please fuck me like no tomorrow."

In the back of my mind, I could sense some carelessness behind her behavior. It might have been the incident earlier with Doragon and Mirai but the sexual tension in the air was far too intense. The chains of logic were slowly disappearing.

Amae quickly took off her school uniform, revealing a gorgeous pair of midnight-black bra and panties. Seeing the sight of her smooth curves, I could only marvel at the goddess that was my little sister.

 Seeing the sight of her smooth curves, I could only marvel at the goddess that was my little sister

"You're already so hard."

My little sister made deliberate eye contact while unzipping my pants. I groaned happily as my cock finally spring free. Amae was right. Precum smeared the tip of my erection and as I watched, a little more oozed out at the sight of her licking her lips.

"And you're already this wet, little sister."

"I'm always wet for you."

She crawled back on top of me, squatting directly above my dick. I pulled her black panties to the side, feeling a warm, slimy sensation as I finally entered.

"You're so tight..."

"Nn~ ♡ Your dick feels amazing."

My sister's pussy devoured my cock. It was half-way inside and with a small movement of her hips, it was totally buried. Fully, completely within her.

"G-Gah! Make me yours!"

"Nn~"

Her lips pressed all over me again, showering my cheeks and necks with a barrage of kisses. My neck felt wet and covered by her saliva. It was as if my little sister was marking her territory. At my bottom, I felt her butt bouncing up and down repeatedly.

"Mnnn... it's so... big~ ♡"

Amae was riding me. She bounced, rolled, and wiggled around before settling on a rhythm that was just the perfect decadence for the situation. Occasionally, she would grind her butt in an expert circular motion as I let out another moan of pleasure.

"That's so... hot..."

"You're all mine, big brother..." Amae said softly and dipped in for a kiss. Her cheek brushed along mine before sitting back up. "Mm! Your dick... feels way too good... ♡"

"Nn~~ ♡"

Amae placed her head between the crevice of my face and shoulder, whispering into my ear over and over again.

"I love you so much... I love you so so much... I love you..."

"I love you... so much too," I managed to whisper back as her butt continued to ride me.

We resumed back to french-kissing. This time it was much softer and gentler, as if we were conveying another I love you through our lips. After a few minutes, we switched position. With her lying down on the bed, exposed completely while I moved my waist.

"Hold my hand~ ♡"

"Like this?"

Our fingers interlocked as Amae stared me with the utmost passion in her eyes. Her pupils seemed to have hearts in them.

"Yes yes yes~ ♡"

"Your pussy feels... too good..."

"You're moving... so fast~ ♡"

"A-amazing... I can't... hold back... any longer..."

"Both my heart and body... completely belong to you... ♡"

I could feel it slowly building up inside of me, waiting to be released. Sensing my reaction, Amae gazed at me and smiled.

"Let's cum... together, okay...?"

I nodded. She pulled me into an intimate embrace, latching her arms onto my back tightly. I continue to hear Amae moaning, calling out my name repeatedly and encouraged me to keep fucking.

"Cum in me... I'm yours so cum... in me-! ♡"

I moved my hips even faster. Feeling an insane pleasure shot across my body, I shot a hot load inside. Her pussy seemed to convulse and squeeze my dick in response, seemingly came at the same time as me.

"GAH-!~ ♡"

"AHHHHH-! ♥"

I laid on top of her, panting and catching our breath as we had attained paradise together. After collapsing onto the bed next to Amae, she nuzzled against my bare chest and rested.

"Your heartbeat..." She was listening to it closely, nodding to herself. "...it belongs to me ♡"

I smiled warmly, brushing the sides to her silky-black hair to her left ear. Amae buried herself deeper to my side, resting soundly like an adorable little kitten.

"Hey, big brother."

"Yes, little sister?"

"Can we talk about something?"

"Yeah."

Amae glanced up for a moment before breaking eye contact again.

"I'm sorry."

Her body seemed to shiver slightly as she let out those words.

"For what?"

"For everything that happened so far."

Silence filled the conversation as if it was tacitly explaining what everything was. I did not need words to know what she was apologizing. After all that happened the past week, I felt like I had not performed my proper duties as a big brother.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too."

Amae nuzzled against my chest affectionately, as if she was happy to hear both my apology and forgiveness.

"Hey big brother, I want to tell you something and I need your opinion."

"What is it?"

I wondered what Amae wanted to say. The slight seriousness in her voice indicated she had given it some thoughts.

"What do you think of focusing on ourselves for the time being?"

Focusing on ourselves. What did that actually mean? Did Amae want to take a break? Somehow, my heart grew nervous the following second despite the fact my partner laid on top of me. I could not tell what she was thinking at all.

"What do you mean...?"

The best way to know something was to ask. No need to panic.

"I meant it in the way that we should learn how to be apart from each other," Amae finally glanced up at me. Her sapphire-blue eyes were filled with a mixture of determination and melancholy.

"What made you think of this?"

"You know how we've been together all this time. Ever since the completion of the Blood Initiation Rite, there hasn't been one instance that we were apart for more than three days."

That was the truth.

Throughout the past years, we became the embodiment of two peas in a pod. Our adventure only truly began after our vow to become blood-related siblings. Since then, I always had someone by my side, supporting my decisions and dreams.

"I see what you're getting at."

Amae was not suggesting we take a break from the siblingship. Her words meant practicing the art of independence — learning how to function individually and manage ourselves because of this new situation.

We needed to grow. But this time, apart from each other.

"I know this sounds absolutely crazy. And as much as I don't want to, I feel this is the best choice."

I reflected back to all the incidents that Doragon had managed to trigger my emotions. It was far too excessive than it should be.

Indeed we had made many mistakes. And thankfully, Duality was saved by our old friend, Mirai. It would be utterly foolish to not reflect on what happened and try things differently. Like the completion of any quests and adventures, my sister and I would always have a discussion on what went wrong and what we could improve.

After all, mistakes were opportunities for growth.

Amae continued to stare at me, analyzing my facial expression carefully. My little sister was especially attentive in making sure I did not receive any wrong ideas from her proposal. And I loved that observant part about her.

"What do you think, big brother?"

Something needed to change. There was no doubt about that. If not, a similar incident will bound to happen again. And who knows what the aftermath will be like next time...?

We were lucky today.

"I don't want to..." I let out a resounding sigh as my heart pounded. "I really don't want to. But you're right — we need to focus on ourselves and learn how to be apart."

Grabbing onto Amae's hands tightly as she nuzzled closer, I continued.

"I'll do my best. Should we still see each other every night?"

I already knew the answer to that but chose to ask anyway. Her fingers intertwined with mine, much tighter than usual.

"I really want to say yes... but I'm sure you know what's best for us... right?"

I closed my eyes, processing the information into my mind. My sister was right. After appreciating every bit about Amae's warmth and the way she laid lovingly on top of me, I was mentally ready. Or at least, I felt I was.

"You're right — this is what must be done."

Amae smiled as she leaned in, pressing her soft and warm lips onto mine. This time, it was much more bittersweet.

At this exact moment, I truly wished time would stop moving. Simply freeze and at least, grant us this moment of temporary happiness.

Because when we finally leave from this fantasy world, we will need to return back to reality. And this time, without each other's constant support. This was the bitter and harsh reality that was our school life.

The next chapter of our story.

Press F to pay respect :(

45