================== Arc II: Afterword ==================
5.1k 12 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ARC II COMPLETED: What?! The two siblings are actually Hero-tiers...?!

♦ ♦ ♦

Greetings, dear readers, it's been a while. 

『 This is Amae 』

Adventurer's Guild Arc turned out to be longer than I expected. Whenever I am writing, more ideas kept appearing in my head (it's never-ending~). At the same time, I am having so much fun writing a story that speaks out to me.

For the new readers, I humbly welcome you to the magical 18+ wincest journey. My story is inspired by a grand mixture of my all-time favorite animes: 'Irregular at Magic High School + 'Overlord' + 'No Game No Life'.

I cannot wait to delve deep into Onii and Amae's past. And a couple of other characters that'll spice the plot up. Big time.

And honestly, I never thought I would reach Trending, even if it was for a short while. Because of a wincest story of all genre...? Nani?! (But this goes to show that Bro X Sis trope is for cultured people like us — Incest is wincest).

So I would like to thank each and every one of you for the support. I've always wanted to write something that makes people feel. It really makes me happy to know that my writing is affecting you in some way. Arigatou~

For this chapter, I will be replying to everyone's comments and questions below. If you can share your thoughts on the story (likes/dislike/what you are looking for), that would be hecking helpful!

I will continue to work hard (ง •̀_•́)ง, and I hope to see you again in the Third Arc —Duality—.

February 24, 2018

Amae

Arc III will start once I reach 5 written reviews on the story. (´。• ᵕ •。`)

45