※ Side: Halloween Special I ※
8.5k 12 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My little sister walked into my room with a huge fluffy blanket around her. She looked like an Empress penguin, huddling in pure comfiness under this snowy weather.

"Not going trick or treating?" I asked, looking up from reading the latest light novel hit — a sister's all you need. "Mari and the other apprentices are about to leave in a few minutes."

"I'll pass this year," Amae said as she stood beside me. "I'm a big girl now!"

"Sound like my little sister is growing up," I chuckled and returned to my book. However, at the corner of my eyes, she waddled around the room in a mysterious manner.

Something is up.

She's acting very suspicious.

The Amae I know would do three things when she comes into my room.

One. Beg for attention by doing various attention such as pout, crawl on my back, say phrases like "I'm in the mood to be hugged for three days~"

Two. Pounce on my bed and distract me.

Three. Make herself comfortable between my lap which meant she wanted to talk.

In other words, she must be hiding something.

"So dear sister, why do you have that huge blanket around you?" I asked nonchalantly as I flipped the page.

"Uhm. It's cold. Uh yeah. It's quite chilly outside... you know since it's snowing."

"You're absolutely right, it IS rather cold." I raised my brow and grinned. "So how about sharing that blanket with me?"

"How about... no!~"

Amae shook her head with a smile. A smile with hidden intentions.

"Why not?"I leaned towards her, slowly lifting the blanket away from her hand. "It's big enough for the both of us or are you perhaps hiding something...?"

Amae retreated like a feral cat and paw her hands at me viciously. With a cute hiss, she backed away slowly.

"No no no, I'm definitely not hiding something at all. W-why would you ever ask that question?"

I instantly dropped my book.

"Exactly what a liar would say! There's no hiding from me."

Thus, began our game of cat and mouse.

"「 Celerity Boost 」," Amae chanted as I almost managed to fling the blanket off from her.

To think she would use a 6th tier spell to enhance her speed...

"Hm. Do you want to go all out, little sister?" I stretched my arms as she stuck out her tongue.

"Hmph, bring it on, noob."

"OH, IT'S ON-!"

We dashed around the room in circles. Occasionally, I would corner her but with the superior aid of her magic, it was impossible to catch the slippery blanket penguin.

"Giving up... yet?" Amae panted, her lips curled up into a victorious smirk.

"I'm just... getting started..." I gasped back, grabbing one of my pillows.

As she muttered the spell again, I quickly threw the pillow. Distracted by the impact, I dived forward and flipped the blanket as she tried to regain movement and leap away. Although she did escape my grasp, I caught a delicious glimpse of her beautiful midnight black knee-high socks. Nothing else but that.

Is she not wearing any pants?

I stopped midway and felt my cheeks growing warm.

"Um. Are you perhaps naked underneath?"

"D-don't ask that type of question, you p-pervert."

There was a silence as we looked away from each other in embarrassment. That was when my little sister took a deep breath and decided to reveal the secret.

"GAHHHHH SCREW IT ALL!"

Amae threw her blanket away as if she was unfurling a cape in a dramatic manner. Underneath was a cosplay costume.

My eyes were instantly hypnotized with what my little sister wore: a tight black bralet matched with a thin and sexy thong. A pair of handmade devil wings sprouted elegantly from behind her waist, which looked splendid with the combination of her thigh-high socks and evening gloves. To finish the cherry on top, she wore a bowtie in between her neck, as if she was a Halloween present.

"Fufufu... I'm Amae the wandering succubus~" My little sister announced in a mischevious tone, crawling on top of me as she glided her index finger across my chest. Tiny hearts filled her dilated pupil. "Looks like for this year's Halloween, I'll be haunting you. Scary huh~?"

"W-what this...?" I said, completely caught off guard by her revealing outfit.

"This is my outfit this year," Amae then coughed and returned to her playful voice. "I mean, this is what you get for not going trick or treating~"

"Oh no, what's going to happen to me?"

I decided to play along, wondering where she would take this.

"Trick or treat..."

Amae's voice suddenly trailed off into a soft whisper. Suddenly, she looked down at the floor, her face flustered into an adorable tomato-red.

"...So embarrassing..."

She muttered under her breath. I watched my little sister pressed her hands to her cheeks.

She's so cute.

"D-Don't get the wrong idea. I-It's not like I wore this because I know you like these kinds of stuff..." Amae turned her head away to the side. While she crossed her arms, it only accentuated her sexiness and made her breast stand out even more.

I tried hard to not stare at the twin beauty that was right in front of me, which was so damn alluring from the devil cosplay.

"I love it."

I held onto her hand tightly.

Amae turned towards me, her eyes widened in surprise. A gradual faint blush of arousal grew on her cheeks.

"You look very sexy, little sister..."

"Really...?"

"Yes, I can't stop staring at you."

"Fufufu..."

It was as if Amae's entire body jolted in elation to what I said. A blindingly radiant smile dawned on the succubus's face for a brief moment. Suddenly, she closed her eyes and cleared her throat.

"Well, that is only to be expected," My little sister pushed me down gently on the bed and crawled on top. She pushed her body against mine and made a cute sound of satisfaction. "How about it? Trick or treat?~"

"What does trick imply?"

"You'll find out all sort of tricks that this naughty succubus has up her sleeves~ ♡"

Amae ran her hand down my chest and onto my stomach. She gently danced her fingers on my abdomen as a means to tease me. The soft and tender touch felt incredibly sensual.

"A-And what's for treat?"

I let out a gasp as I felt her body pressing even closer to mine. I could feel her breasts against my chest. Our hearts beat in synchrony, connecting with each other.

Amae leaned into my right ear and whispered in a dulcet tone.

"Then you'll be my candy treat for tonight~ ♡"

She nibbled my ear with a nom sound before sitting on top of my crotch, giggling to herself.

"Now then, what will you choose?"

With a decision that could potentially change what happens after, she smiled mischievously:

"Trick or treat, big brother?"

Wrote this little "treat" for Halloween 2018. It would be a waste to not share this special side story! So better late than never —  Happy LATE Halloween, dear reader! 

58