================== Arc III: Afterword ==================
3.4k 6 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ARC III COMPLETED: A flash into Duality's past — the perfect sibling synergy...?

♦ ♦ ♦

Yahallo, dear readers!

『 This is Amae 』

For my new readers, I humbly welcome you to the 18+ Bro x Sis wincest saga. You might have noticed some similarity in concepts. That is because my story is inspired by a grand mixture of my all-time favorite animes: 'Irregular at Magic High School + 'Overlord' + 'No Game No Life'.

Special thanks to Logyn-sama with the new book cover and manga cap edits when I needed them (boi always coming in clutch)!

I have a Patreon if you would like to support the story one step further. I will continue to post as always but donating will let me know that you really love what I write (and help with my astronomical student loans ~100K+~ from graduate school). Plus, I will write a personalized letter to you each month

I love the idea of adding Mangacaps to my story (although they are a huge pain to find). I saved over 100+ so look forward to it.

Now, I understand that there are concerns with the story pacing and many of you (myself included) wants to get straight into the wincest and plot progression. I have taken your considerations into account for future chapters. Nevertheless, I don't want my dear readers to miss the precious moments and key details for each Arc. That is because every Arc is designed to be unique and will ultimately serve a greater purpose: to connect the dots. 

At this point, the story is far from being finished. It's going to be a long journey, so sit back and enjoy the adventure with Onii and Amae!

Again, like the other Afterwords, I will be replying to everyone's questions/comments (please do). I'm open to any feedback, suggestions and constructive criticisms.

I will continue to work hard (ง •̀_•́)ง, and I hope to see you again in the Fourth Arc —Doragon the Half-Dragon—.

March 29, 2019

Amae

Arc IV will start once I reach 10 written reviews!

27